Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

“I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up (50473 Views)

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties / Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle / Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by DeadCountry: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
She must be Igbo. Her positive rebellious nature gives her away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Reflect7: 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
blackmantis:
No wonder she resemble Calabar girl.

GOD BLESS YOU. MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY.

AS I LOOKED AT HER PICTURE NOW, I JUST THOUGHT, 'THIS ONE IS CALABAR GIRL'.

HER ANCESTORS WERE TAKEN FROM THERE.

4 Likes

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Corridon: 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
FaceTanke:

That markle fit be Makun or Maku or Makanjuola

Trash. It is Makuo.
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Reflect7: 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
DeadCountry:
She must be Igbo. Her positive rebellious nature gives her away.

That's more like Efik women to be honest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Reflect7: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
Michelle70:
Nigeria is a big country and a big name.

Na inferiority complex deh worry ona for this side, Every rich and powerful people across the world who are Nigerians has found joy identifying with the country.

Don't mind these self-haters. Go on YouTube and see millions of foreigners going gaga over that name NIGERIA.

Over the ingenuity and creativity of her people.

The effects of our music alone that has taken over the entire world needs to be seen to be believed.

Even Nigerian FOOD has been trending on TikTok etc for the past year, leading to foreigners queuing up outside Nigerian restaurants in the USA, UK, France etc to have a taste of the online sensation ''fufu and egusi soup''.

It goes on and on. Haven't even mentioned Nollywood and the inroads its made in Netflix etc.

I mean, it goes on and on....Nigerian excellence.

It's only on Nairaland you come and see all these bitter people condemning their country/continent/race, etc.

Thankfully, the world doesn't click on Nairaland to read their disgraceful comments.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
NA IBO GIRL. SHE TOO LIE.
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Reflect7: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
jerseyboy:
NA IBO GIRL. SHE TOO LIE.

SHUT YOUR TRAP. SHE NEVER LIED ABOUT ANYTHING.

Not surprised you self hating slaves will come here and side with her racist tormentors in the palace and English media.
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by 1Sharon(f): 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
Why is she revealing this? To pander to black people?

Mixed ppl are not your friends!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by B10s10r: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
You want to close clients and make fast money?
Check This!!!!!!
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check with Proofs attached and Thank me Soon!!

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
The Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, has dropped a new revelation about her genealogy, and it is exciting news for Nigerians Markle, in a statement, revealed she is 43 per cent Nigerian while announcing her next plan of action
Who can guess the state she is from in Nigeria?!!
We know.
All the girls in that family all look like her.

Duchess Meghan, anytime you come across this post on Agrican Biggest Forum,
Send us a PM.

We'll tell you more about where EXACTLY in Nigeria you are from.
We know ya sisters! cheesy wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Starz825(m): 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
Michelle70:
she is the duchess of sussex, she cant trade places with a POS agent like u na
Bad mouth cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Carloslehder: 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
So?
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by foleskay(m): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Pls help me flood has rendered me useless here. Can't go to work or do anything. I dey for kogi and our house has been submerged since last week. Pls help a soul. Not eaten since yesterday and help Is not forthcoming.
Any amount just to feed tonight. 01_6_7_41_63_52. Union bmk.
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by diplomat058(m): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
Corridon:
Trash. She is afraid of skull miners. She is Igbo though.

Hahaha Emeka the Ipob impostor baaastard clown, are you no longer Saburi from Osun? cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by edoncast: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
SmartPolician:
While some of us are trying to japa from this contraption and deny our links to Nigeria, this rich, popular and comfortable princess is trying to identify with the shithole. This is the real irony of life.

No matter how bad it is ,I will not deny been a NigerIan.

If I hit it today,the first thing on my mind is investment, take my family out of poverty and to get good and quality education for my son.

I will be out of the country just for rest .Na this country a go make am

4 Likes

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Slynation(m): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
Congratulations...
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by fof1: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

Na lie. Na Blacky like white toto.

Crude Girl...and Dented...You Need Serious Help...Hot Woman and May God Deliver You.
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
I also to the test and discover that I'm 100% Nigerian. Need I say that I've been devastated by the findings

2 Likes

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Amaggedon: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

Na lie. Na Blacky like white toto.
Even white women loved big black cocks back in the days of slavery , white women can be unattractive .
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Starz825(m): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Reflect7:

GOD BLESS YOU. MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY.

AS I LOOKED AT HER PICTURE NOW, I JUST THOUGHT, 'THIS ONE IS CALABAR GIRL'.

HER ANCESTORS WERE TAKEN FROM THERE.
She resemble akwa ibom ladies dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Mayeldah(m): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
I am sure she is my sister. Make she check well well. Na like this women for our family be
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by viodemus: 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
The truth is that 30 to 40% of blacks worldwide, are Nigerians. That is one of the reasons why I always insult Nigeria; because many blacks even those from Africa, wish to touch their foot on any part of the Nigerian soil to feel better of their selves.

Nigeria does not capitalize on this, by having the infrastructure, environment, and fair policy for all; all we do is kill the country and steal everything, then look at every visitor to Nigeria as maga; we even look at fellow Nigerians that jakpa as new lunch meat. It is sad I tell you.

African American buying power alone is over $1trillion, I haven't even counted the rest of Latin America, asia, middle east, europe, and others.

It is ignorance and arrogance, after tribalism and religion, that is snuffing out the life from Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Starz825(m): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
1Sharon:
Why is she revealing this? To pander to black people?

Mixed ppl are not your friends!
She is mixed...
But in the palace they see her as black

1 Like

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
you shouldn't have announced this ur origine until Buhari (badluck ) leave presidency

Obi (PO). carries good luck
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by AmazingELixir: 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
lipsrsealed

They've succeeded in adulteration her blood line...these rampaging shi.t hole migrants.
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
bars
word
dope
Michelle70:
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Honchoslim16(m): 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
I see some Dumb as$€$ on this thread arguing she's Yoruba, Igbo.
When will your asse$ grow up?

1 Like

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by edungene7: 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
wahala loading UK go wonder how royal blood go mix with criminality and corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by smile4kenn(m): 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
Honchoslim16:
I see some Dumb as$€$ on this thread arguing she's Yoruba, Igbo.
When will your asse$ grow up?

If shes not Igbo, then what else is she? As if all Ebony people aren't Ebos.

All Nigerians living in Nigeria need to have DNA tests so we know who to deport out of the country.

1 Like

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by brodayin: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
SmartPolician:
While some of us are trying to japa from this contraption and deny our links to Nigeria, this rich, popular and comfortable princess is trying to identify with the shithole. This is the real irony of life.
na poverty dey worry u na,u never see money for ya life..shithole kii u dia grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by DenreleDave(m): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
Mehnn this ur reply thick oo
Michelle70:

SmartPolician just shut up and go hide yourself for like. 10 years inside jungle

This is too much for you to bear

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus / Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.