Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone (30361 Views)

What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) / Apple Fired An Iphone X Engineer After His Daughter Hands-on Video Turned Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by IamMobisola(f): 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:

Android started big screen, and that is Samsung
Iphone started copying it
Big screen? Seriously?
Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by Iamthoney(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

There is time in the game Mr... Apple shouldnt have been getting screen from Samsung ...
Oh na screen you don jump to? Benz, BMW, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini, Tesla, Ferrari, Range Rover all don’t produce everything in their cars by themselves. Make Samsung try create their own processor and Os
Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by Timekeeper452: 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
immortalcrown:
No Apple store in Nigeria but you managed to buy iPhone. grin Does Amazon sell fake products to you? grin

Forget this your childish logic of saying chargers have simple job. If you present an Apple brand of charger and an Infinix charger to an iPhone owner qnd ask him to choose one for his iPhone, he will choose the Apple one. This clearly shows that cost is why an iPhone owner will be using an Infinix charger for an iPhone.

Every sincere person will admit that the best charger for a phone is the charger produced for the phone by the phone maker. An Apple brand of charger can charge a Samsung phone. But if you present an Apple charger and a Samsung charger to an owner of a Samsung phone and asks him to choose one for his Samsung phone, he or she will choose the Samsung charger. You are just trying to deceive yourself, not me.
I couldn’t read all this litany, so I apologize for not indulging. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by Iamthoney(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

13promax vs 12promax.

Which is best?
13Pro Max is an upgrade to 12Pro Max sir
Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Sell it to me

If you're ready to buy it at its cost price cos I'm not selling it less than 1 kobo.
Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by PAQ(m): 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
Originalsly:

Really?

Your comment is for countries that do "service centers". How many Apple service centres do we have in Nigeria, if any? My post is meant for the Nigerians living in Nigeria. Here we take our phones to GSM village, Banex etc where parts & repairers dey plenty. Ask some one who wants to repair an S22 screen or a Iphone 13 screen which one easy pass?

1 Like

Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by womenareapezz: 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Pixel ... Am just hearing this though
main reason you won't see shop selling pixel phone and people holding pixel phone!
Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by Fearyourcreator: 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
womenareapezz:
main reason you won't see shop selling pixel phone and people holding pixel phone!
I know people using it ... That's why am surprised... You don see oneplus too around like that...
Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by Auskyd(m): 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
Iamthoney:
Oh na screen you don jump to? Benz, BMW, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini, Tesla, Ferrari, Range Rover all don’t produce everything in their cars by themselves. Make Samsung try create their own processor and Os

They have their own processor, bro.

Exynos.

Small google for save you this nonsense lmao

2 Likes

Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by salem1996: 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Omo! Apple charger for ₦1500?!

Na u mention aple, me i mentioned iphone charger cheesy
Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by Fearyourcreator: 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Iamthoney:
You can't be good in everything
Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by Iamthoney(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

You can't be good in everything
No you can’t
Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by Iamthoney(m): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
Auskyd:

They have their own processor, bro.

Exynos.

Small google for save you this nonsense lmao
And they have their own Os too?
Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by Buzx: 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
immortalcrown:
You are just using a stupid logic here. I wonder if you are on this same earth because only a fool from another planet will sound like you. iPhone has a special charger made by Apple. It doesn't mean that another charger cannot charge iPhone. But not every charger that works for a phone is suitable for for the phone battery. iPhone charger made by Apple is the most suitable for iPhones. But because the charger is expensive, Nigerians resort to using Android charger to charge iPhone.

Ordinary Google will prove your stupidity. Just type iPhone charger on Google and then type Android charger on the same Google and see the results.

It looks like you cannot communicate in a civil manner without insults. You ain't worth any further engagement.
Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by PhantomThief(m): 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
ngBuild:

I rather say iphone is a phone with good quality than value, because once you buy it, it becomes a liability and its worth depreciate with time.
You can buy an iPhone for 250k this week and sell it 245k in two months time. This is not even capping. iPhone has value more than Androids
Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by alobright17(m): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
Auskyd:

Lol no be only sell faster. iPhone wey dem dey beg people for CV to buy? Better no go jonz

They’re begging who to buy which iPhone on what price ? Do CV produce iPhone ? You need some education on what second have value is because is obvious that from your lame example you still never understand what second hand is .

I repeat no phone get second have value near iPhone . People don Dey arrange money for next iPhone probably iPhone 15 abeg iPhone no be your mate .
Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by Auskyd(m): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
alobright17:

They’re begging who to buy which iPhone on what price ? Do CV produce iPhone ? You need some education on what second have value is because is obvious that from your lame example you still never understand what second hand is .

I repeat no phone get second have value near iPhone . People don Dey arrange money for next iPhone probably iPhone 15 abeg iPhone no be your mate .

Lol I sell iphones. People no dey rush to buy am the way you think they do. Money is hard to come by these days. Come and see brand new stock just gathering dust in shops and you'll understand. You wey common biro you never sell sef dey talk lmfao. No be your fault, blame NL

1 Like

Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by Auskyd(m): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
Iamthoney:
And they have their own Os too?

I only mentioned processor. Where did you see me mention OS bros? Hehehehe lol
Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by Iamthoney(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Auskyd:

I only mentioned processor. Where did you see me mention OS bros? Hehehehe lol
You were selective in your mention so I had to remind you about the OS too since you left it out to quote only the processsor
Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by alobright17(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
Auskyd:

Lol I sell iphones. People no dey rush to buy am the way you think they do. Money is hard to come by these days. Come and see brand new stock just gathering dust in shops and you'll understand. You wey common biro you never sell sef dey talk lmfao. No be your fault, blame NL

Listen you should be debating on the second hand value which is the main topic , as they’re not buying iPhone shebi na Samsung they’re rushing? Try to sell Samsung and iPhone of last year and see the one that will get customers more .

You never even disputed with facts that there are phones that has second hand value than iPhone .

That you’re broke doesn’t mean everyone is ,so stop generalizing poverty because some people pre ordered iphone and are ready to do same on the next iPhone ,
Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by alobright17(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Auskyd:

Enter google and read for yourself how fast iPhone 14 was sold you think everyone is poor even under Buhari many are still making it big

Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by Auskyd(m): 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
alobright17:

Listen you should be debating on the second hand value which is the main topic , as they’re not buying iPhone shebi na Samsung they’re rushing? Try to sell Samsung and iPhone of last year and see the one that will get customers more .

You never even disputed with facts that there are phones that has second hand value than iPhone .

That you’re broke doesn’t mean everyone is ,so stop generalizing poverty because some people pre ordered iphone and are ready to do same on the next iPhone ,

Lmfao my guy say I broke, God abeg. I agree. No wahala. I dont have to argue with someone that's ignorant as you. Enjoy yourself bro
Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by Auskyd(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
alobright17:

Enter google and read for yourself how fast iPhone 14 was sold you think everyone is poor even under Buhari many are still making it big

Make una see person Wey rich pass me abeg.

Hehehehe Jesus why?! Lmaooo.

See this polo Wey be like flying boat, God grin

Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by truthCoder: 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
alabo1:

Crap. You can do all these on android also it was also available on windows with windows phones too. Stop over hyping IOS please

And which laptop runs Android?

Another example of pikin wey no fit read to comprehend.
Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by truthCoder: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hassanmaye:

I will copy this sir

ok bro

1 Like

Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by truthCoder: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

You shouldn't be in an ecosystem to enjoy your device... Buy one and enjoy...

Very true.

You can enjoy your device independent of other offerings in the ecosystem.

Each Apple device (except say the Apple Watch) can stand alone to offer the user a valued interaction.

It is just that the beauty shines more, if used together, unlike if we use separate providers.

No other manufacturer offers a similar competition, irrespective of the wannabe mash ups they offer.
Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by Hassanmaye(m): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
hifocus:

If you're ready to buy it at its cost price cos I'm not selling it less than 1 kobo.
How much
Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by truthCoder: 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Athemisia:

Have you heard about Google cloud?

Yes i have.

I am a developer and i use Google Cloud Saas in different fronts.

How is this relevant to Apple's Ecosystem? Are you sure you meant Google Cloud?

Google just launched an ecosystem copy this year called "Better Together" to provide an ecosystem for their phones and wearables.

It is still not close.
Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by sofiscatedmoron: 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
ruggedtimi:
no andriod copies from iphone

U are a kid u won't understand,
Samsung started manufacturing phones with 5 ,6 inch screen and higher, iphone started copying it,
Iphone boys were laughing at Samsung for producing phones with upto 5 to 6 inch screen ,later on iphone started copying it,
Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by alabo1: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
truthCoder:

And which laptop runs Android?

Another example of pikin wey no fit read to comprehend.

No need for insults. Some of you talk without reasoning. Any android tablet with a keyboard becomes a laptop for general computing purposes. However there are android laptops. I owned two by Lenovo.

The point i made is there is nothing you sated that cant be done on the android ecosystem. You have! The guys to call me pikin for stating facts? Cant you view a different opinion and respond in a mature manner Anyway that is the way with this generation.

1 Like

Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by truthCoder: 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Auskyd:

This my guy don come back with nonsense bants. Who told you android doesn't have an ecosystem?

What planet are you from this guy? Hehehe blissful ignorance

Your type full beer parlour.

You came into the convo. blasting all guns and attacking, yet left without offering a factual counter.

When you are coming back, please remember to tell us which Laptop runs Android natively and benefits from your fabled ecosystem.

When also coming back, tell us how Google who is the master snooper is honestly protecting your privacy when they are not invading it with their devices.

When also coming back, kindly remember to tell us which platform covers more device integrations for a single sign on than Apple.
Re: Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone by Timekeeper452: 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
Auskyd:

Make una see person Wey rich pass me abeg.

Hehehehe Jesus why?! Lmaooo.

See this polo Wey be like flying boat, God grin
people are really stupid on this website.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Accidentally Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number / ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. / Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.