Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer (55122 Views)

This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] / South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions / The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by udoka1987: 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Is not possible... Electronic current can't kill a cat... Something is wrong somewhere
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Jeon(f): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
TonyBby:
@VirginPrincess, @MariahAngel @jeon and co
In search of anti mega woman power, last last don hang.

21 Reasons Why Smart People Join Network Marketing*

(1) Time Freedom
(2) Financial Freedom
(3) A business that gives residual income
(5) No bills to pay, no utility bills

(6) Can be operated frm any location, home, car etc

(7) Sustainable Secure System
(cool One time registration payment

(9) No logistics needed, just your mouth
(10) Has produced the highest number of millionaires worldwide

(11)No educational qualification needed
(12)Leveraging on your team effort
(13) Helping others

(14) Creation of Adaptive economy, independent of nations economy
(15) No gender or age bias
(16) Early Retirement
(17) Fancy Vacations and Amazing lifestyle
(18) Synergy creation among new people
(19) Leaving a legacy for kids and your next generation
(20)Totally tax free income
(21) Low cash startup.

Dm if you are ready.

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Galaxydon1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
[quote author=DenreleDave post=117893867][/quote] God punish you
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by chymeze: 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
But why is a transformer lying so naked and exposed in a compound like this? What if kids go play around it? Na wa o
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by musco4me: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Waking up this morning to a fluctuating electric light, I began to wonder where the fault could be emanating from. I'm not an electrician, but I tried everything I could, to get the issue resolved but all to no avail. I went to the control panel room to check if I could decipher any changes in the electrical system of the building, but I saw nothing, and the light keeps fluctuating even the more.

It was my electrician friend, whom I called on the phone, to report the problem to, suggested that I should go and check on the electric transformer. On getting there, a pussycat wanted to jump through the electric transformer to get over the fence but was killed instantly by the transformer.
oga I know where u took this picture from. This is not Ur compound. This is the compound of a particular company I will not mention the name. That's where u took this picture. Did u bring down the pussy cat from the transformer or u just took pictures and left and claim it's Ur transformer. I don't know why people will be claiming what is not theirs Be guided!!
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by musco4me: 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
chymeze:
But why is a transformer lying so naked and exposed in a compound like this? What if kids go play around it? Na wa o
do not mind the poster. He took the pictures from a company's premises and claim it's his compound. If he talks here again, I will snap this transformer tomorrow and show u.
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Foodie1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
E be like say , the cat been don loose 8 lives previously, the small life wey him dey manage, na him una transformer come collect from am...poor cat. grin cheesy
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
shortgun:
Electric current did not kill that cat, it died of strangulation most likely,

Look at the wires around it's neck
I think it was both
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by musco4me: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
udoka1987:
Is not possible... Electronic current can't kill a cat... Something is wrong somewhere
It killed the cat. This is not the first time it has happened. Immediately it killed it, there was a spark and the lights started fluctuating. That's when it was observed that there was a cat on the transformer.
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by amakanancy(f): 12:08am On Oct 27, 2022
shortgun:
Electric current did not kill that cat, it died of strangulation most likely,

Look at the wires around it's neck
A born detective!!! Don't hide your talent.

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by deebrownneymar: 2:01am On Oct 27, 2022
So sad
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Breastfeed: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2022
Electricity no be anybody mate, a whole 9 lives gone in a glimpse
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Tukor1759: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Waking up this morning to a fluctuating electric light, I began to wonder where the fault could be emanating from. I'm not an electrician, but I tried everything I could, to get the issue resolved but all to no avail. I went to the control panel room to check if I could decipher any changes in the electrical system of the building, but I saw nothing, and the light keeps fluctuating even the more.e die?

It was my electrician friend, whom I called on the phone, to report the problem to, suggested that I should go and check on the electric transformer. On getting there, a pussycat wanted to jump through the electric transformer to get over the fence but was killed instantly by the transformer.
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by iphiy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
Dear CAT, i blame BAT for your death. They just cutshort your YUSful path. Next time be OBIdient, please.

I Love My Dogs! / Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / 330-Year-Old Male Land Turtle In Ogbomoso (Photos)