Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer (55118 Views)

This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] / South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions / The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by geemd434: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Guys.... This Airdrop will be listed on Binance Exchange soon..

Email me then check your email I will email back immediately.. so that you get the link
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Palmyra: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
dominique:
Cat don go hug transformer. I don't want to imagine the amount of megawatts that went through its tiny body, it never stood a chance sad

RIP cat
Babe you bad oooo RIP indeed where is our resident griller sef?
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Sammy101111(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
The cat meat as been rusted alive just use knife to remove the hair from the body of the cat you can eat it raw it already rusted from the transformer lol

1 Like

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by callmevirus(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ehyaa Mr cat Rip
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by callmevirus(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ehyaa Mr cat Rip
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Richy4(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
I hope you don't have kids around that place... That's too dangerous if there's nothing that barricades it sad
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Benoxvals(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
9 lives drained out with just one mega zap..
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by holluwizzy: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Mysterioustrip6: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
Witches in disguise!
The cat ain't ordinary cat, believe me bruh
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
aboyaji:
grin

That's mannabbqgrillssss

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
See mod, see trouble, see banning! The cat go end up being used BBQ by mannabbq.
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Nemesis0147(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
F
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Maski87: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Food is ready
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by cooooooks(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
So sad. RIP.

Curiosity killed him.
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Vandals
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by easytig(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
See what Buhari has cause this cat now,it's life,Buhari na bad luck sha.
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by BRATISLAVA: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
shortgun:
Electric current did not kill that cat, it died of strangulation most likely,

Look at the wires around it's neck

A cat with its legs on a surface was strangulated? Your forensics.

2 Likes

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by GloriousGbola: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
Those bare wires look like someone is stealing power from the transformer. Because everything else is insulated as it should be
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by DeepSight(m): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
Every single person who has opened this thread is a sadistic psychopath.
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by PAQ(m): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
The transformer fried all its 9 lives!
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by CaptainFM1: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
Go and remove it for pepper soup.
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by wizkidblogger(f): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
e fit be witch strangled by prayers, you know? grin
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by sterlingD(m): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
spinna:
A whole 9 lives used up before adulthood

Na inexperience kill am

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by promzy555(m): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
He hug transformer
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by MultiDot: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
Wait oooh lets see if it will transform to the person wey I dey suspect for my mind. You know all these pampers wearing emi lo kan may want to refresh their blood, you can never tell.
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Greenfaces: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
dominique:
Cat don go hug transformer. I don't want to imagine the amount of megawatts that went through its tiny body, it never stood a chance sad

RIP cat
11kilowatts precisely.
At most 33kw.
Not even a fraction of 1megawatt

3 Likes

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by occfx: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Waking up this morning to a fluctuating electric light, I began to wonder where the fault could be emanating from. I'm not an electrician, but I tried everything I could, to get the issue resolved but all to no avail. I went to the control panel room to check if I could decipher any changes in the electrical system of the building, but I saw nothing, and the light keeps fluctuating even the more.

It was my electrician friend, whom I called on the phone, to report the problem to, suggested that I should go and check on the electric transformer. On getting there, a pussycat wanted to jump through the electric transformer to get over the fence but was killed instantly by the transformer.

Still thinking why it should fluctuate the light. The cat won't make a good conductor to short circuit the line without burning out immediately.
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Farotimi72: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Na smell go kill una for that area, una never sabi anything
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Angelfrost(m): 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
I guess it eventually ran out of Lives... tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Love My Dogs! / Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / 330-Year-Old Male Land Turtle In Ogbomoso (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.