Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer (55120 Views)

This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] / South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions / The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Georgejeez: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
ERIC DON HANG
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by oluwatodimu1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Somebori's mfm prayer request don answer
cheesy
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by HRMK: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
do you have to risk your life in trying to correct the fault?and you are not into the job?
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by miqos02(m): 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
Who will bail the cat ?
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by TonyBby: 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
@VirginPrincess, @MariahAngel @jeon and co
In search of anti mega woman power, last last don hang.
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Benchilwell: 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mysterioustrip6:
Witches in disguise!
The cat ain't ordinary cat, believe me bruh
true true religion have affact ur thinking. grin grin grin
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Galaxydon1(m): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
The cat i am seeing is still alive and smiling

grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Peter ob¡ the pussy cat oti gan... If one is filled with deceit like Peter obi, dem dey gan gan las las

If i say Peter obi, you say Otilo
wasted spermmmmm
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by DenreleDave(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
Galaxydon1:
my father is a wasted spermmmmm
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
God don answered somebody prayers, all pussy cats are witch
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Randy100: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mathantics:
If the cat was a human, they will say he went to steal from the transformer
Which human being will be jumping from fence to fence.

1 Like

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by bizzibodi(m): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
Eeeww!poor pussy cry crywhy hav a transformer in yo compound?
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Promise47(m): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
I taught cat have 9 live cheesy anyway Good luck to the cat
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Iykenuwa(m): 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
The cat done use 8 lives support APC and Tinubu, na Karma take the 9th one.
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by phyl123: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
Poor cat. ….
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Probz(m): 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Poor kitty.
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by eefeem: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
O ti lo
DamnnNiggarr:
Waking up this morning to a fluctuating electric light, I began to wonder where the fault could be emanating from. I'm not an electrician, but I tried everything I could, to get the issue resolved but all to no avail. I went to the control panel room to check if I could decipher any changes in the electrical system of the building, but I saw nothing, and the light keeps fluctuating even the more.

It was my electrician friend, whom I called on the phone, to report the problem to, suggested that I should go and check on the electric transformer. On getting there, a pussycat wanted to jump through the electric transformer to get over the fence but was killed instantly by the transformer.
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Israeli072011(m): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Waking up this morning to a fluctuating electric light, I began to wonder where the fault could be emanating from. I'm not an electrician, but I tried everything I could, to get the issue resolved but all to no avail. I went to the control panel room to check if I could decipher any changes in the electrical system of the building, but I saw nothing, and the light keeps fluctuating even the more.

It was my electrician friend, whom I called on the phone, to report the problem to, suggested that I should go and check on the electric transformer. On getting there, a pussycat wanted to jump through the electric transformer to get over the fence but was killed instantly by the transformer.

of a truth it is curiosity that kills a cat.
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
The cat i am seeing is still alive and smiling

grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Peter ob¡ the pussy cat oti gan... If one is filled with deceit like Peter obi, dem dey gan gan las las

If i say Peter obi, you say Otilo

I blame the MODS for ths
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by DenreleDave(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
as e dey pain you, e dey sweet me
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

I blame the MODS for ths
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by DeepSight(m): 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
Treadway:
lol. Especially you.

I am the clinical psychiatrist diagnosing the situation.
angry angry angry
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Tfx1: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
Oh
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
as e dey pain you, e dey sweet me

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Quaddafi29: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lucky you, that you wicked uncle tobias is no more. Abeg buy beer make we drink.
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Franking: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Cats are supposed to have nine lives na.
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Bullet01(f): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
WibusJaga:

May his gentle soul rest in peace.

Gentle soul? It wouldn't have climbed transformer if it's soul was gentle.
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by DenreleDave(m): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nonsoco80:
My father is a Mumu, he will surely die before Peter Obi.
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by MonkModus: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
One down, eight to go.

1 Like

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by DenreleDave(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nonsoco80:
my mother is a Mumu, my family will die before Peter Obi.
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by DenreleDave(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nonsoco80:
Mumu, you will die before Peter Obi.

mynd44 seun dominique

rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Love My Dogs! / Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / 330-Year-Old Male Land Turtle In Ogbomoso (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.