Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. (54690 Views)

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by GloriousGbola: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2022
Basiljoe:

Look at this bast.ard.
You think I'm as wretched, negative and stupid as you?

One of my mentors is a multimillionaire in dollars and has 8 kids, he started from scratch just like the O.P, from apprenticeship.

My aunty has 9 kids, all doing comfortably well today, she married at 16, her husband started from scratch too, same apprenticeship.

Like I said, keep your stupidity and negativity to yourself, you're projecting your insecurities.
Not everyone is as lazy and negative as you.

didn't they tell you - i am also a billionaire in dollars

look at this lout

small pikins on the internet forming i know a billionaire
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2022
Have you ever heard the saying that God’s ways are different from men? That aside, why will you judge them?.. do you know how much he loves her?.. or are you judging from the looks of the picture background?.. how about people who fakes their lifestyle on social media? You don’t judge a book by its cover. The bone of contention here is that he is celebrating his wife and happiness without any shame
Najdorf:

Typical Nigerian. Can't come up with sensible argument even if his life was on the line.

Anyone promoting what the OP is doing as good is not normal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Humorme2(f): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2022
Lol. Happy birthday to your wife.
Posting it here was unnecessary tho

3 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by tivta(m): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2022
But she's young oh, guess it's allowed in your tradition.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Kirkman: 10:32am On Oct 27, 2022
NaBanga:
Congratulations to your wife. May you continue to grow and prosper. However please don't post your wife's face online. By the time one Nairalander finds her and starts spending small money bigger than yours, your eye go clear. Stop that now to save your marriage.
Does the idiot hear word? No! He takes pride in shoving his animalistic life in our faces.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Neptunium(m): 10:36am On Oct 27, 2022
You again

2 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by SURElee(f): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2022
Happy Birthday to her.
Oga, enjoy the wife of your youth.
I just want to advice you that no born again o! Make una train unaselves and grow up together in love, peace and understanding.

God bless your union. Amen

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Crafteck1: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2022
21,4 kids, which age unna marry
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Freshgrace4life(f): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2022
Rebuke:

And that's okay by yhu? Can yhu give out yhur daughter at such age for whatever reason? Smh
That's why we are different & also our choices in life are also different ...
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by GloriousGbola: 10:46am On Oct 27, 2022

2 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Waywardson6: 10:48am On Oct 27, 2022
Time will tell if she's the best wife or not. Time always reveals the truth about everything in life. Period.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by kingBolton: 10:50am On Oct 27, 2022
21yrs
4 children
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by ceeceeuwa: 10:50am On Oct 27, 2022
Obavoh:
My beautiful wife turned 21 yesterday.

I decided to give her a special birthday treat because she has been the best wife I could ever wish for.

She is kind and honest. A great mother to our four kids.

I bought her this beautiful outfit. She loved it so much she took more than 100 photos on my phone and begged me to post it on my Facebook. Funny woman grin
Your wife is beautiful! Birthday blessings to her!!
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by LaJoe2: 10:52am On Oct 27, 2022
I love this.
Don't know your wife, but from the little you've written about her and looking at her appearance, i can tell she is a good woman.
May GOD give me a good and humble wife.
Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Octopusssy(f): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

i have a 'multi millionaire' living in the same neigbourhood as me. he has six or more children. they were going to the same school as my kids. this new session, he moved them to a lower paying school. a friend on the same level of income has one child, and has him in a higher rated school than my kids. that is the REALITY of the number of children you have.

it is only simple minded Nigerians who think that God will somehow wave a wand and change their condition. as fpr all your so called millionaires from apprenticeship - we know them well, the ones NDLEA keeps busting as drug barons, or police bust as kidnappers. it is gullible louts like you who think it is 'God's doing' tongue

that is my second child. she is drawing on a tablet in a graphics app on her laptop. she is 12. she was born in my 30s. i too could have decided to start borning pikin as soon as i finished school. the decisions you take will affect the quality of life you can give to your dependants. maybe for you a good quality of life for a child is hawking groundnut on the road. it would be lovely if the OP could send us regular updates on his family status. his kids at 5, at 10, at 15

Baby girl can draw more than me cheesy
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Basiljoe: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2022
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Ovieemmanuel: 10:57am On Oct 27, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Obavoh when will you get sense?
never in this life. Amd the one to come if you want to give example of a mugu just point to him.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by DaveHarry(m): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2022
Obavoh:

I decided to give her a special birthday treat because she has been the best wife I could ever wish for.

I bought her this beautiful outfit. She loved it so much she took more than 100 photos on my phone and begged me to post it on my Facebook. Funny woman grin
21yrs and 4 kids?
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Treadway: 10:58am On Oct 27, 2022
Bunnybee:
Happy birthday to her.

4 kids at 21

You should have invested the fried rice and turkey money on a carton of condoms.
now here you are doing the same thing other 'demented' (and I agree that they are) fellows do/did to you. I saw your comment and checked out your own profile,and found you have been trolled by some sickos (which you handled very gracefully and maturely), yet here you are doing the exact same thing to this person. How the f**k is it up to you to leave this kinda message for someone who just wants to celebrate his wife's baiday. Are you also now the custodian of when to have kids and the number, not to mention are you feeding or clothing them at the moment? It is well ooo. People sha...

2 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Olat4421: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2022
4 kids at d age of 21 dat means she don dey born at 16 years
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Basiljoe: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

i have a 'multi millionaire' living in the same neigbourhood as me. he has six or more children. they were going to the same school as my kids. this new session, he moved them to a lower paying school. a friend on the same level of income has one child, and has him in a higher rated school than my kids. that is the REALITY of the number of children you have.

it is only simple minded Nigerians who think that God will somehow wave a wand and change their condition. as fpr all your so called millionaires from apprenticeship - we know them well, the ones NDLEA keeps busting as drug barons, or police bust as kidnappers. it is gullible louts like you who think it is 'God's doing' tongue

that is my second child. she is drawing on a tablet in a graphics app on her laptop. she is 12. she was born in my 30s. i too could have decided to start borning pikin as soon as i finished school. the decisions you take will affect the quality of life you can give to your dependants. maybe for you a good quality of life for a child is hawking groundnut on the road. it would be lovely if the OP could send us regular updates on his family status. his kids at 5, at 10, at 15

You're a billionaire in dollars and you can't get your child a MacBook?

I didn't bother reading the emotional crap you just posted. I give zero bleeps about you or your family. Don't quote me again. Believe what you want to and what works for you.
Have a nice life.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by GboyegaD(m): 11:01am On Oct 27, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Nothing like luck. We are responsible for our actions. The nigga crying in the other thread wouldn't say he didn't see red flags. This nigga here is worshipping his wife now like she is angel Gabriel's sister, that's the first sign of an internal decay in marriage. Most men that run to social media to celebrate their wives are cheating on her and are only trying to mask their actions just like the women that celebrate their spouses online too.

Why cry over someone else's post this much? This is you just forcing your negativity on the young man and it is very disrespectful.

2 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Wickedfacts: 11:01am On Oct 27, 2022
This one is cementing generational poverty. I really feel for the innocent kids born to this fool.

2 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Basiljoe: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2022
Treadway:
now here you are doing the same thing other 'demented' (and I agree that they are) fellows do/did to you. I saw your comment and checked out your own profile,and found you have been trolled by some sickos (which you handled very gracefully and maturely), yet here you are doing the exact same thing to this person. How the f**k is is up to you to leave this kinda message for someone who just wants to celebrate his wife's baiday. Are you also now the custodian of when to have kids and the number, motto mention are you feeding or clothing them at the moment? It is well ooo. People sha...
You dey mind all this stupid youthful nairalanders that think life is all about using iPhone, eating sharwarma and posting on tiktok?
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by ugodson(m): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2022
Obavoh:

Wishing her long life in good health.

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by GloriousGbola: 11:05am On Oct 27, 2022
Basiljoe:

You're a billionaire in dollars and you can't get your child a MacBook?

I didn't bother reading the emotional crap you just posted. I give zero bleeps about you or your family. Don't quote me again. Believe what you want to and what works for you.
Have a nice life.

You were definitely one of a batch of 12 children. Did you all share a single book growing up? That can be the only explanation for your inability to recognise sarcasm.

In fact, I am a trillinaire in pounds. Now you can ask why my kid is not using an m1 macbook with a 4k monitor setup.

What nonsense

2 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Basiljoe: 11:06am On Oct 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

didn't they tell you - i am also a billionaire in dollars

look at this lout

small pikins on the internet forming i know a billionaire

You are just a stupid fool. You can't even spell "tout". I pity the innocent children that would grow under your negativity and stupidity.

Please get a vasectomy.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Teespice(f): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2022
Is this the same woman you slept with barely one month after she birthed your child?

Okay oooo
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by GboyegaD(m): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2022
Invest4growth:
What if the lady had twins? What if the parents of the lady could only afford to send her to college of education? Thereafter, she was advised to get married and not become a burden or waste. At 21, four children may not be a bad idea. We will envy them at 40 years when they would have finished paying children school fees. So NL expect them to be procreating at 40 and be paying secondary school fees at 65. God was very merciful on the woman. Assuming she was married now without children, it is the NL that would castigate her as being wayward in the past. My guy clean up your wife by sending her to further her education or establish her in a business straight up

How old are you and how many children do you have? Take your time to read his posts Peekskill, you will understand the reactions.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by GloriousGbola: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2022
Basiljoe:

You are just a stupid fool. You can't even spell "tout". I pity the innocent children that would grow under your negativity and stupidity.

Please get a vasectomy.

you are definitely from a batch of 12, and it is clear your own childhood was spent around motor parks

under-educated and wishing the same to others.

rather than tell a misguided person following the same path the people who sired you are following - you are telling me, who has already stopped having kids to have a vasectomy

you see how you have been fked up by irresponsible adults who were rearing children like rabbits?

i have attached the meaning of lout. it describes you to an L. maybe if you were exposed to some literature as a child you you know this - but how much can you be exposed to when your reading is limited to printed bus tickets ? tongue

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Basiljoe: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

You were definitely one of a batch of 12 children. Did you all share a single book growing up? That can be the only explanation for your inability to recognise sarcasm.

In fact, I am a trillinaire in pounds. Now you can ask why my kid is not using an m1 macbook with a 4k monitor setup.

What nonsense
You're just the regular broke Nigerian with an overbloated ego.
Look at the crappy apartment you posted with one nonsense fairly used Lenovo laptop you're sharing with your daughter.

Like I said, I give zero fu.c.ks about you or your family. Keep wallowing in stupidity and negativity. Have a nice life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.