Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. (54754 Views)

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Truckpusher(m): 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
4teenblaq:
grin

Keep posting until you hear say na one nairalander serious girlfriend
grin grin cheesy
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by JAGS001(m): 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hbday LLP to her, wish you all the best too and always be positive, trust and make her happy that's how you will win her respect and honesty forever.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Probz(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
Obavoh:
My beautiful wife turned 21 yesterday.

I decided to give her a special birthday treat because she has been the best wife I could ever wish for.

She is kind and honest. A great mother to our four kids.

I bought her this beautiful outfit. She loved it so much she took more than 100 photos on my phone and begged me to post it on my Facebook. Funny woman grin

Right. I see.

Please tell me she had one lot of quadruplets.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Probz(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
Laturuturu:

Child abuse ..this girl is supposed to be in secondary school

Why are you like this...are you sleeping with her already.
You have no conscience.

But she’s 21, not 15.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Probz(m): 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
xynerise:
I believe she is still pregnant with No. 5 kid grin

This man married her because of sex grin

Anddd we have a troll in the OP. That’s the final straw.

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Deicide: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
virginprincess:
Just 21 yet has 4 children already,oga,is like you are a dog o ,some women are suffering sha,anyway happy birthday to her.
Shut up there. Did he rape any of the women or did any of them came to complain to you?
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Probz(m): 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
SultanYoung:
i wonder if our noble Nairaland is now over crowded with un ethical beings acting as spectators in peoples private life.

What stop your filthy hands and decompose brain from wishing them happy birthday and focusing on the HARD LIFE task ahead of you

Put stuff online for all-and-sundry’s anya and people are going to talk and speculate even if they’d be minding their own business otherwise. You want privacy, you don’t open-up about this side of yourself on the web. (even assuming for a minute that he don-tell the truth) and post selfies of both himself and the mother.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Probz(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
foleskay:
I'm very sure this obavoh guy is from Benue or taraba. Na dem dey live weird lifestyle like this! embarassed

I’m sure there’s a good lass in that lady in his O.P. (whoever she actually is) but this middle-belt trolling/serial-impregnation (whichever it is) ain’t it.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Probz(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
nedekid:
How this kine fine lady go fall for this nigger hand for goodness sake?
4 kids at 21?
Poor girl just ruined her life.

It’s nigga, not nigger. Don’t ever make that mistake.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Probz(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
brainhgeek:
This could implicate you OP.
If she just turned 21 and you have at least, one year between your 4 children, it means she started childbirthing at the age of about 13. That is child abuse and you could get into serious trouble for that.

I’m pretty-sure stuff like this is legal in the North. All the poor nwata-nwanya needs to be is 13.

Shaking my head.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Parisian: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Has your dad done DNA on you ?
Baronthecelebri:
Have you,done DNA test on your four kids

2 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Danniedpastor(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
Mr Obavo its nice to see how you celebrate you wife. She's such a beautiful lady.
I believe you are not planning to give birth again o.
Focus on giving your queen and children better life, OK.

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Odinakaibe2022(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
You try sha more power to your elbow shocked
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Parrot69: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
fyzaila:
Obavo is at it again. You just go village marry a teenager and turned her into a baby factory machine living in a pitiful state. Chai! Indeed illiteracy and lack of money is not good at all. If her parent had money to send her to school or help her learn some meaningful hand work. I am sure she would have been very enlightened and wouldn't wish to be subjected to this pathetic life this son of man is subjecting her to.

May the Almighty help us train our girl child to avoid this child abuse/labour all in the name of marriage.

If you really want to prove your love to her, then put her on family planning and enroll her in school or learn a trade so as to better her life.
Thank you bro for speaking up. This is the problem with black man, soon you will see them going from one church to the other looking for a non existing devil. Most African countries I've been to, it's just like this...even in Haiti and the Black carribean. There's really a problem with the black man.

2 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by iamrealdeji(m): 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
Nonexisting1:
The day you afford to have your four children go for DNA test now, tory go change. I don't celebrate marriages fronted online. Na offline marriage sure pass these days. Our ancestors that celebrated their marriages in village square, na them have failed marriages. If you doubt me, go ask question.
I guess they funrawonloyuned You would understand what I said if you're a Yoruba girl
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by omooba969(m): 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
Laturuturu:

Child abuse ..this girl is supposed to be in secondary school

Why are you like this...are you sleeping with her already.
You have no conscience.

Conscience and Aboki shouldn't be in the same sentence. cool

2 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by omooba969(m): 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
ahnie:
Happy birthday to Mrs abavoh.many beautiful birthdays in returns.

Sweetheart how u doing, been a while. smiley
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by FaithBrain1994(m): 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
Op might have married an underage. This is prevalent in the north. While serving in the north, an alhaji married my ss2 student who was just 13years and the parents, teachers, fellow students and the entire community were so happy. I felt pity for the poor girl.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by bigcasava1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
Obavoh:
My beautiful wife turned 21 yesterday.

I decided to give her a special birthday treat because she has been the best wife I could ever wish for.

She is kind and honest. A great mother to our four kids.

I bought her this beautiful outfit. She loved it so much she took more than 100 photos on my phone and begged me to post it on my Facebook. Funny woman grin
hahahaha! I dey laugh this one, ask her to say the truth if she has ever cheated on you! If she says no then she's lying.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by nedekid: 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
Probz:

It’s nigga, not nigger. Don’t ever make that mistake.
Nna, making that mistake is trivial. Correct me on more serious things and it will also be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Osariemen12: 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
Where's the police when you need them?

The OP is a paedophile.

May God reward your daughters with dicks as big as yours at the exact age you started raping their mother.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Mom007(f): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Your 21 year old wife already has four kids? You married an under aged? undecided
Him gan is underaged by the look of things.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Tfx1: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
21 kid
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Mayeldah(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
5th child at 27 loading...

Hope you used condoms when you guys were celebrating the birthday in za oza room?
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
Slynation:
I'm surprised you didn't talked about a girl of 21 having 4kids... Meaning she probably started giving birth at the age of 15 or less, is that not pedophilia?? I'm just asking for a friend...

If you've followed his previous threads, you'd see my comments there, I can't be repeating myself to a senseless oaf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Laacc2: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Obviously,this one should be aboki grin
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Oesophagus99(m): 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
The word for it is 'Spur' not 'spoil'
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by jojothaiv(m): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
Congratulations Mrs. Obavoh

This nigga is not a Nigerian and if he's one, it's three things..

He's either from the neighboring countries, from a place where early marriage is patronized or simply don't care about the opinons of others.

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Jozilinn: 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
Op please just take people's advice and stop having kids yearling,you are weakening your wife bone cos when a woman is pregnant her foetus uses the bone in her body which produces blood to form it's own bone and of cos the father's own forms after some months in the womb.
Please Op,a woman died while giving birth to her number ninth child she didn't even have the strength to push,her bones and body couldn't take it anymore, we aren't in the olden days again...do family planning now, money for childbirth use it to save and empower your wife,I don't beg and I can Care for my family blah,blah,blah,things dey sup now Op Godforbid if something happens now ,how do you expect your darling wife and kids to survive,yes na God dey help pesin but that doesn't mean we should not do what will also help us. Or do you want to be a driver for life answering sir,sir.

Use your job well and the money you are making now to do something about your family now, nobody is perfect oh we all have our own mistakes so no vex but think life again guy abeg.

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by backnbeta(f): 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
Probz:

But she’s 21, not 15.
4 kids at 21...I wonder when she started birthing undecided
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by OloshoSiofra: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
virginprincess:
Just 21 yet has 4 children already,oga,is like you are a dog o ,some women are suffering sha,anyway happy birthday to her.

Na Fati2001 aka Jeon caliber of people.

Na just to the breed almajiri pour for streets in the North.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by acounter2(m): 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
@obavoh are you sure all is right ?

https://www.nairaland.com/7387996/mother-in-law-told-me-not-touch

Hope your mother-in-law never free your man power sha? Make you no come kill dem daughter

Meanawhile, this your DP picture na face of Africa �

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife / My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? / Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.