Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. (54739 Views)

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Daddycoded: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2022
All I can say is OMO

6 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by wiseone28: 9:09am On Oct 27, 2022
Lawd have messy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Mordson: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2022
Beautiful, innocent-looking wifey. You prolly caught her young. The kind I want for myself.

Happy birthday to your lovely wife. May she live long in the land in sound health and bountiful wealth.

3 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2022
Obavoh:
My beautiful wife turned 21 yesterday.

I decided to give her a special birthday treat because she has been the best wife I could ever wish for.

She is kind and honest. A great mother to our four kids.

I bought her this beautiful outfit. She loved it so much she took more than 100 photos on my phone and begged me to post it on my Facebook. Funny woman grin

If she gave birth to twins twice at 2 years interval then I would believe you started hitting her honey-pot at her 17th yrs old and it also mean that you defiled a minor and so you should be arrested. Happy birthday

5 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by AishaDant(f): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2022
Happy birthday to her.

I hope she is happy with her life.

4 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Sammy07: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2022
lansile:

If she gave birth to twins twice at 2 years interval then I would believe you started hitting her honey-pot at her 17th yrs old and it also mean that you defiled a minor and so you should be arrested. Happy birthday

Check OP previous post.
Person wey Dey sex his wife 2 weeks after giving birth

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Drbillionz: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2022
Op get sense for once na. At 26,four kids aren't u doing any work other than 4king

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by tolufase: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2022
At the age of 21, she already had 4 kids. No wonder you want to keep having sex with her just 2 weeks after she gave birth.
Anyway, happy birthday to her!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by rickleye: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2022
Obavoh:

I decided to give her a special birthday treat because she has been the best wife I could ever wish for.

HBD to your wife but 4 kids at 21.
Either get a vasectomy or have your wife on birth control.
Send her to school to get a career or open a business for her.
There’s more to her around her medulla oblongata area.

I bought her this beautiful outfit. She loved it so much she took more than 100 photos on my phone and begged me to post it on my Facebook. Funny woman grin

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Beedude(m): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2022
This is a joke or cruise grin

3 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by BalancedFault: 9:13am On Oct 27, 2022
Poverty no dey tire you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Sammy07: 9:13am On Oct 27, 2022
AishaDant:
Happy birthday to her.

I hope she is happy with her life.

Check his previous post.

Until someone tastes something better. You'll think you are enjoying
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Pootle: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2022
shocked anyway HBD to her
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Kajaard: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2022
This 24 year old guy again with a raging penis undecided

At that young age and with four kids already you are part of the reason the population of this country is now above 200 million people undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by almarthins(m): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2022
Obavoh:

4 kids at 21. Aaah! Oga, are u doing marathon on her?

4 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2022
From joke section hit front page grin
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by BABANGBALI: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2022
The fly rice and birthday cake look like sacrifices for amadioha. Mtcheeeeeeew

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Munamoqel: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2022
Obavoh:

hustle hard to move out of that getto! The poor kids deserve better !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by obembet(f): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2022
Obavoh:

God bless u and your beautiful wife.

U will be 10x better than this next year.

From Obembet, I love you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2022
Some have problem. Bragging of multiple children while your mate is counting in million. You will come and be shouting things are hard

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by almarthins(m): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2022
wiseone28:
Lawd have messy

Me self shock o!
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by jubrilELsudan: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2022
I FOR LIKE FVCK YOUR WIFE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by pricy007(m): 9:16am On Oct 27, 2022
What makes me think this post was a cruise because I don't just get it, 4 kids and she just clock 21..... Well if you're serious about this post then happy birthday to her. But my advise is pls don't make more babies for now cuz the country isn't encouraging, work on giving the 4 kids you already had a better future. Best of luck

8 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by dominique(f): 9:18am On Oct 27, 2022
Men that marry young teenage girls believe that making them pop out babies year after year will guarantee that the wives will stay put in the marriage.

One day she's going to snap and the best thing she'll do is run away leaving the children behind. She might harm him, herself, the kids or all of them. By then, the fear women will start flying around not minding the fact that the man created the monster that she had become.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Oju4190: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2022
Abavoh had twins twice.....Case close

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by TUTU147: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2022
Congratulations and happy birthday to her,but bro the four children are ok biko.I salute women that marries because of love,may God Almighty continue to bless you people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Codes151(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2022
4 kids, 21 year

oshe, you married underage

2 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Trilz(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2022
21, 26yrs
4 kids guy take things easy nau. This life no be gra gra..
As you de buy provision every month try dey buy condom keep also.
Abi you de compete with person,On child bearing?

Take it easy broh...

I do data entry-related jobs and I'm good at it please check my signature for my contact.

5 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by eeetuk(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2022
First, happy birthday to your beautiful wife.
Second, she is 21 years old with four kids.
I want to know, how old she was when you got married to her?
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Codes151(m): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2022
TUTU147:
Congratulations and happy birthday to her,but bro the four children are ok biko.I salute women that marries because of love,may God Almighty continue to bless you people.
how we all use allah to conclude rubish
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Invest4growth: 9:23am On Oct 27, 2022
What if the lady had twins? What if the parents of the lady could only afford to send her to college of education? Thereafter, she was advised to get married and not become a burden or waste. At 21, four children may not be a bad idea. We will envy them at 40 years when they would have finished paying children school fees. So NL expect them to be procreating at 40 and be paying secondary school fees at 65. God was very merciful on the woman. Assuming she was married now without children, it is the NL that would castigate her as being wayward in the past. My guy clean up your wife by sending her to further her education or establish her in a business straight up

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? / Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife / Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.