Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. (54747 Views)

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by ARmanx(m): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
Abeg make everybody shut up open mouth to shout pedo …..half of u bitches dont even know how to keep a man more than half u bitches have bastard children and the so called woke bitches are so useless because their pussy is perforated and u sit here to be crying wolf and foul

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by dennisallen437(m): 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
very loving women
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Probz(m): 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
Danniedpastor:
Mr Obavo its nice to see how you celebrate you wife. She's such a beautiful lady.
I believe you are not planning to give birth again o.
Focus on giving your queen and children better life, OK.

Or at-all considering he’s not actually the one with a vagina.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Capitalismisasc: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
4teenblaq:
grin

Keep posting until you hear say na one nairalander serious girlfriend
grin grin grin NO KEE ME BRODA MAN
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Capitalismisasc: 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
OP forget na man u be e no easy grin
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by ahnie: 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
ABEG you all should take some chill pills,it's the woman's birthday for Christ sakes, what's all this fuss about.
Life's too short to be carrying another in man's problems for head like i'chafu(headgear)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by MrJARG(m): 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
Omoh nah trenches love be this o.

Your wife is 21 and already you have 4 kids.

And you go wan still dey fire go like this

Na you marry am sha, if you like kill am

I said what I said

I say, but na this one dey sure pass, with small money e don better.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by MrJARG(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
Obavoh:
My beautiful wife turned 21 yesterday.

I decided to give her a special birthday treat because she has been the best wife I could ever wish for.

She is kind and honest. A great mother to our four kids.

I bought her this beautiful outfit. She loved it so much she took more than 100 photos on my phone and begged me to post it on my Facebook. Funny woman grin

Age gracefully fine woman. Arewa Love sure oo.......
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by fuckwell2080: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
@OP you should be jailed.This child abuse.you and I no you never marry her.either it was through rape that brought ur first child.how a teenager 21 already has four kids you mean she started bearing children at age 12 with 2 years gap each for the children.if it one year each You need to be jailed her kpekus go don sour and suffer for aRANDY BOY like you truth been told you are supose bein jail.You arenot even from the north.you busy impregnating teenagers.who quote.me saying truth hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Fisiryorh(m): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
Good fortune and Blessings to you both...
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Probz(m): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
ahnie:
ABEG you all should take some chill pills,it's the woman's birthday for Christ sakes, what's all this fuss about.
Life's too short to be carrying another in man's problems for head like i'chafu(headgear)

But who’s to say this woman actually exists in the way this idiot says she does?
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Raychee(f): 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
Fake story.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Yevabi(f): 2:14am On Oct 28, 2022
Happy birthday na. Age gracefully
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Probz(m): 4:18am On Oct 28, 2022
Hmm.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by TheLordofHost: 7:52am On Oct 28, 2022
Your wife is cute. Send her to my house to receive her bday gift wink
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Twenty8: 8:08am On Oct 28, 2022
Najdorf:

What will someone not see on this God-forsaken site.

So a 23 year old man can groom an 11 year old, marry her at 13 and it's fine because it's consensual? Pedophiles in hiding *spites*

You probably didn't read it well, he said he's 26 years while she is 21 years.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Karnice600: 8:12am On Oct 28, 2022
fyzaila:
Obavo is at it again. You just go village marry a teenager and turned her into a baby factory machine living in a pitiful state. Chai! Indeed illiteracy and lack of money is not good at all. If her parent had money to send her to school or help her learn some meaningful hand work. I am sure she would have been very enlightened and wouldn't wish to be subjected to this pathetic life this son of man is subjecting her to.

May the Almighty help us train our girl child to avoid this child abuse/labour all in the name of marriage.

If you really want to prove your love to her, then put her on family planning and enroll her in school or learn a trade so as to better her life.

That guy came up very simple, harmless and plain about his contentment. No photoshopped pictures. Just loads of simplicities with happiness, yet you still decided to bash him. Even if you saw naivety in his post, can’t you still be accommodating?

2 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Devonelle(f): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2022
Exposing your family on a toxic public forum. Ozuor

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Probz(m): 11:40am On Oct 28, 2022
Devonelle:
Exposing your family on a toxic public forum. Ozuor

Right. I’m as reserved and self-contained as they come but the moment I start inappropriately-exposing my deeply-personal/familial circumstances on a forum is the moment I open myself up for all-sorts. Even if he’s telling the truth he’s far too indiscreet for his own good.

It’s a disgrace how anyone can defend such an idiot.

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Najdorf: 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Twenty8:

You probably didn't read it well, he said he's 26 years while she is 21 years.
I was giving an example since he was saying age is irrelevant
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Probz(m): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
I’m deeply concerned about the welfare of that poor girl (if she’s who he says she is). He’s a statutory rapist.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Blacckrod(f): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
Op is a troll cheesy

Funny how his threads always hits front page with hundreds of comments.

The person behind that account Dey use us catch better cruise grin
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by VenumX: 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Obavoh:
My beautiful wife turned 21 yesterday.

I decided to give her a special birthday treat because she has been the best wife I could ever wish for.

She is kind and honest. A great mother to our four kids.

I bought her this beautiful outfit. She loved it so much she took more than 100 photos on my phone and begged me to post it on my Facebook. Funny woman grin

Poverty tout.

You just dey use nairaland dey confess your pedophilia/ rape tendencies.

Just pray say you no go meet aboki girl wey go craze commot your d1ck Throway for gutter with her teeth.

Goat rapist.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Probz(m): 2:25am On Oct 29, 2022
Lock him up and throw away the key if he pressures his ‘wife’ into having sex. with him two weeks after delivery and really has had four children with her by her 21st year (and looking at other threads this lady has literally only-just turned 21, o). Even if he’s just trolling I just feel like you’ve got to be a sort of person to insinuate active paedophilia of-yore just for clickbait. What kind of repugnant monster does that?

I’m truly disgusted.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by BRATISLAVA: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ginaz:
On top on being 21yr old woman with 4kids, the lunatic husband who celebrated her birthday forces her to have sex with him after childbirth causing her pain while at it and he doesn’t care .

I feel sick to my stomach.

The woman in question is smiling for the camera, meaning she enjoys everything he brings her way.

She must be Venus and he must be Olympus mons.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Promise47(m): 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
Obavo congratulations to your wife she is very beautiful congratulations to her God almighty bless her new age
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Promise47(m): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
Sir you have a very beautiful daughter hmm maybe.when the time is right I can marry her at list if she is 21 or 22
GloriousGbola:

i have a 'multi millionaire' living in the same neigbourhood as me. he has six or more children. they were going to the same school as my kids. this new session, he moved them to a lower paying school. a friend on the same level of income has one child, and has him in a higher rated school than my kids. that is the REALITY of the number of children you have.

it is only simple minded Nigerians who think that God will somehow wave a wand and change their condition. as fpr all your so called millionaires from apprenticeship - we know them well, the ones NDLEA keeps busting as drug barons, or police bust as kidnappers. it is gullible louts like you who think it is 'God's doing' tongue

that is my second child. she is drawing on a tablet in a graphics app on her laptop. she is 12. she was born in my 30s. i too could have decided to start borning pikin as soon as i finished school. the decisions you take will affect the quality of life you can give to your dependants. maybe for you a good quality of life for a child is hawking groundnut on the road. it would be lovely if the OP could send us regular updates on his family status. his kids at 5, at 10, at 15

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Promise47(m): 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Drbillionz:
Op get sense for once na. At 26,four kids aren't u doing any work other than 4king
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Probz(m): 3:51am On Oct 30, 2022
It’s time to stop pretending that this is normal.

A(n) essentially 20-year-old young woman has four kids for a guy who doesn’t seem like he has any money, her pictures (if this is her) are being exposed on a public forum (and considering she must have very-little education and doesn’t even have a mobile I don’t believe she truly authorised him to do that or understood what it meant) and she’s pressured to have intercourse with him barely 2 weeks after delivery every time. And the guy’s five years older.

It’s really a lot and most of it doesn’t strike me as being particularly legal. I’d get the police involved.

2 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Probz(m): 3:54am On Oct 30, 2022
Ginaz:
On top on being 21yr old woman with 4kids, the lunatic husband who celebrated her birthday forces her to have sex with him after childbirth causing her pain while at it and he doesn’t care .

I feel sick to my stomach.

But, hey, he gives her cake and fried rice after the odd delivery so he’s in the clear, right?

This man is a predator.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by SultanYoung: 11:17am On Nov 01, 2022
virginprincess:
It is your own brain that is decomposed,mumu.
look at this unfortunate being you called someone a dog and you expect applause are you mad or something?!
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Yevabi(f): 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
So you just abandoned this young lady with 4 kids

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife / My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? / Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.