Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. (54694 Views)

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Basiljoe: 11:16am On Oct 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

you are definitely from a batch of 12, and it is clear your own childhood was spent around motor parks

under-educated and wishing the same to others.

rather than tell a misguided person following the same path the people who sired you are following - you are telling me, who has already stopped having kids to have a vasectomy

you see how you have been fked up by irresponsible adults who were rearing children like rabbits?

i have attached the meaning of lout. it describes you to an L. maybe if you were exposed to some literature as a child you you know this - but how much can you be exposed to when your reading is limited to printed bus tickets ? tongue
*Yawns*
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Williams150(m): 11:21am On Oct 27, 2022
i wish her happy birthday long life and prosperity, but try to get sense and do family planning. Assuming you gather those turkey and cake money and add some money to it, to get her a new phone my brother that night must be a special night 4 you with a new style from different angle...

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by brainhgeek(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2022
This could implicate you OP.
If she just turned 21 and you have at least, one year between your 4 children, it means she started childbirthing at the age of about 13. That is child abuse and you could get into serious trouble for that.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by GloriousGbola: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by sageb: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2022
Obavoh:
My beautiful wife turned 21 yesterday.

I decided to give her a special birthday treat because she has been the best wife I could ever wish for.

She is kind and honest. A great mother to our four kids.

I bought her this beautiful outfit. She loved it so much she took more than 100 photos on my phone and begged me to post it on my Facebook. Funny woman grin

21 years old lady with 4 children.
which state are you from?
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Enimin: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2022
Obavoh:

I decided to give her a special birthday treat because she has been the best wife I could ever wish for.

I bought her this beautiful outfit. She loved it so much she took more than 100 photos on my phone and begged me to post it on my Facebook. Funny woman grin

You're the sex maniac that has almost killed the poor woman with burantashi and sex two weeks after childbirth

Chai!
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by ahnie: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2022
Happy birthday to Mrs abavoh.many beautiful birthdays in returns.

2 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by bonnyhope: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2022
virginprincess:
Just 21 yet has 4 children already,oga,is like you are a dog o ,some women are suffering sha,anyway happy birthday to her.

The said girl has chosen "house wife" to be her career, so allow her be

Face your own life
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by sageb: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
Omoh nah trenches love be this o.
Your wife is 21 and already you have 4 kids.
And you go wan still dey fire go like this
Na you marry am sha, if you like kill am
I said what I said
As in, I am shocked to see a 21 years old lady with 4 children.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Painsoother(m): 11:35am On Oct 27, 2022
virginprincess:
If you can't wish her a happy birthday pls simply SHUT UP AND PASS.
Yes he should shut up But the mumu princess can go ahead with the criticism of their birt rate.

Hypocrit.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by snoopz: 11:37am On Oct 27, 2022
At the age of 21 4 kids? Oluwa mi o
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by bonnyhope: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2022
24SEVEN:

Guy you funny. Wetin we go carry him wife face do?? undecided

And all of them are on fb exposing their own

People are so confused these days

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by JohnnA1: 11:47am On Oct 27, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
And you, are you happy with your life from the bottom truth?
Yes I am.

But what does your question have to do with my comment on the subject matter?

You are not intelligent sir, but rather sentimental which is an emotion associated with the weak.

Good day.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Basiljoe: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

you poor broke pikin

projecting your poverty mentality and celebration of hard life. you think i am like you - in a face me i face you and celebrating it?

this is MY laptop - a lenovo workstation

i have three kids
my son has his own thinkpad
my daughter has her own
my wife also has her own
my last born has a tablet and another think-pad he can inherit

you think if i was an ediat with more children than sense i would be able to provide this?

let us check this person who you are lionizing in five years. all he will have is four or more additional pikins, his wife will be worn out, he may have taken a second wife - all else will remian the same

silly empty minded lout who thinks people with sense are poor.

better get back into your container, apprentice tongue. you need to do a lot more yawning before your multi millionaire uncle calls you to go and handle the meth tongue
*Yawns*

Your problem is your over bloated ego.

You call this piece of crap a workstation?

A 19 inch LG tv that's not even upto 720p and a fairly used Lenovo thinkpad (it's even the old model cause they are the ones with the red cursor), a workstation? grin grin grin grin grin

Can you even run cyberpunk on this nonsense without frying your motherboard? grin

Guy abeg you shouldn't be giving people advice on how many children they should have in life, you're obviously a failure in life.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Konjiboii: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2022
Where's your location let me see if I can send some dresses to her?
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Ganjafama(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2022
frozen70:

You have been showing yourself and your family up and down

I think you are just too childish and nothing but a premature adult

Most of your posts are not even making any sense

I don't intend to insult your person, but you need to upgrade
Honestly speaking, this dude is just too childish in all his doings. Posting pictures of his wife and kids,even his mother-in-law while nursing his baby on a faceless forum. Obavoh you need to upgrade. Your threads make me sick.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by GloriousGbola: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by frozen70(f): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

grin grin grin grin

you see how poverty has scattered your brain grin grin grin

you think a PC monitor, dedicated to my laptop as a secondary monitor is a TV cheesy cheesy cheesy

you do not know the difference between a lenovo thinkpad - their enterpirse level laptops and their consumer laptops

look at this pauper talking s*t

that piece of s**t has an 8gb quadro gpu an intel xeon and 32gb of ram

my pikins and wife thinkpads have 16gb of ram, an i7 and 2gb gpu

oya chop this picture of my 70 inch and my living room gaming pc [corsair one pro] , and say something even more stupid. or should i post screenshot of it running doom eternal , or mk11, or borderlands 3?

you think everyone on the internet is a riff raff like you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

this is what the poverty you are celebrating has done to you. you know next to nothing - you think a desktop monitor is a tv
you think a thinkpad is a budget lenovo laptop

this is what happens when you spend your best years procreating instead of consolidating

nairaland jon snow - knows nothing
Ganjafama:
Honestly speaking, this dude is just too childish in all his doings. Posting pictures of his wife and kids,even his mother-in-law while nursing his baby on a faceless forum. Obavoh you need to upgrade. Your threads make me sick.

Probably he wants to flex despite being a local man
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by cris83: 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
Happy Birthday to your wife. Make sure you keep spoiling her and your kids because its NOT EASY TO GIVE BIRTH TO 4 KIDS ooh.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by darlenese(f): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
At 21 ,4kids already, I can imagine the number of times you have knacked this woman, buy the time she is 40 sex and labour room has finished her life .

Plate and rice and cake is not how to spoil a woman msheeeeew, I wonder what she has been eating
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Olam09(m): 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
Obavoh:

You're doing well..
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Basiljoe: 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

grin grin grin grin

you see how poverty has scattered your brain grin grin grin

you think a PC monitor, dedicated to my laptop as a secondary monitor is a TV cheesy cheesy cheesy

you do not know the difference between a lenovo thinkpad - their enterpirse level laptops and their consumer laptops

look at this pauper talking s*t

that piece of s**t has an 8gb quadro gpu an intel xeon and 32gb of ram

my pikins and wife thinkpads have 16gb of ram, an i7 and 2gb gpu

oya chop this picture of my 70 inch and my living room gaming pc [corsair one pro] , and say something even more stupid. or should i post screenshot of it running doom eternal , or mk11, or borderlands 3?

you think everyone on the internet is a riff raff like you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

this is what the poverty you are celebrating has done to you. you know next to nothing - you think a desktop monitor is a tv
you think a thinkpad is a budget lenovo laptop

this is what happens when you spend your best years procreating instead of consolidating

nairaland jon snow - knows nothing
*Yawns*

All this your antics are just baseless claims to massage your poverty drenched ego, which still validates my original claim of you being a "Stupid Fool".

Like I said earlier, I give zero f..u..ck.s about you or your wretched family, cause I knew it would come down to this, a pissing contest of who has the larger di.c.k.
It's common with people who grew up in poverty. The need to impress. Like it would compensate for all the lack they've experienced in life.

So let me repeat it to you again, cause I know you're daft and your ego needs the validation.

I give zero f..u..c.k about you, your family, your ideology and what not.

Stop quoting me, your negative aura is contaminating.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by LordIsaac(m): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
Happy Birthday sha. Since e don happen already, I beg you as someone with two precious sisters, take care of her more. May God continue to bless you to raise the kids and prevent you from bringing more souls to Nigeria (Amen).
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by GloriousGbola: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Slynation(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
Your wife already had four kids at 21years, even if she was getting pregnant on yearly basis, she was 16 when you met her which classified you as a pedophile under the Nigerian constitution...

OP needs to be arrested with immediate effects...
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by CheapHomes1: 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
virginprincess:
Just 21 yet has 4 children already,oga,is like you are a dog o ,some women are suffering sha,anyway happy birthday to her.

Pls what is the relationship between being a dog and having 4 kids at 21?
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by SunTzu123(m): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
Happy birthday to your beautiful wife. Please do not mind all the negative comments; knowing what I know now, I wish I married earlier.
Ensure that both of you continue to grow together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Slynation(m): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Jovialjune1:

So why are you negative and bitter on behalf of Op? Yes this nigga is worshipping his wife because she is angel Gabriel's sister, and so what? Just cos most men are a certain way, or most women are this and that, there are no exceptions? Everybody must be like your negative thinking? If you, your parents, or ancestors are cheats, or mask their actions, and your women are like that, don't project your background as a yardstick for others, allow people to praise and worship their happiness in peace, issa simple sturvs.
I'm surprised you didn't talked about a girl of 21 having 4kids... Meaning she probably started giving birth at the age of 15 or less, is that not pedophilia?? I'm just asking for a friend...
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Scarletjr(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
She deserve it person wey stay with u for trenches go still enjoy mansion
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by B2B23: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
21 and 4 kids.

Things like this aren't worth displaying publicly. Enjoy your lives privately.

What's here to celebrate, 4,500 naira food? 5,000 cake and 10,000naira dress?

Where is the sense in this. You have a lovely family but keep them out of the social media.

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Basiljoe: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

i grew up in a home of three kids. not as an apprentice . try again

it is just to put ediats like you in their place.

foolish uneducated lout who knows nothing, celebrating generational poverty.

my grandfather had four wives and at least 10 children. none of his offspring followed in his path. that is how you truncate poverty. by a conscious decision to raise a family your resources can support; not by turning yourself into a sperm donor and your teenage wife into a baby factory

not everyone you meet on the internet is in your class or your level. the earlier you get that through the empty void between your ears , the better.

nonsense riff raff apprentice talking rubbish cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

my uncle is a dollar multimillionaire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Check our comments. You've been the one talking about yourself all this while, trying to impress. You know nothing about me, yet I can deduce everything about you because you stink of low self esteem hence the need to want to impress, to compensate for obvious inadequacies like Low I.Q and inferior genes.

You're not richer than me neither are you in anyway "above" my class, bros forget all this nonsense way you dey yarn since morning, you're not wealthy.

The only thing is you've just being talking about since morning is your substandard laptop and T.V, not stocks, not assets, not royalties, not even real estate bonds, properties, dividends, or intellectual property but consumer electronics that you probably slaved your ass as a taxi driver to buy for your wretched family. grin
And you say you want to put me in my place? grin

SMH. I have nothing to prove to you cause I know you're naturally daft and stupid.

You're not in anyway better than the O.P.

You can keep deceving yourself by claiming to truncate poverty, but the only real good you can do the world is by getting a vasectomy and eliminating yourself from the gene pool, imagine the less amount of overwhelming stupidity the human race will NOT have to deal with.

I won't be surprised if you quote me again claiming to own properties around the world and what not. Like I said, "The need to impress".

Stupi.d b.i.tch ass taxi driver forming generational wealth on the internet.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Probz(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
Bunnybee:
Happy birthday to her.

4 kids at 21

You should have invested the fried rice and turkey money on a carton of condoms.

It’s a bit late for that. He might as-well torotoro-party away with her now.

Who said anything about her being 21?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.