Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. (54740 Views)

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by SultanYoung: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2022
virginprincess:
Just 21 yet has 4 children already,oga,is like you are a dog o ,some women are suffering sha,anyway happy birthday to her.
i wonder if our noble Nairaland is now over crowded with un ethical beings acting as spectators in peoples private life.

What stop your filthy hands and decompose brain from wishing them happy birthday and focusing on the HARD LIFE task ahead of you

3 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Uniquekriss(m): 9:26am On Oct 27, 2022
Nonexisting1:
The day you afford to have your four children go for DNA test now, tory go change. I don't celebrate marriages fronted online. Na offline marriage sure pass these days. Our ancestors that celebrated their marriages in village square, na them have failed marriages. If you doubt me, go ask questions.
this is rude, show some respect lad!

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by SILVERLINES: 9:27am On Oct 27, 2022
Obavoh:
My beautiful wife turned 21 yesterday.

I decided to give her a special birthday treat because she has been the best wife I could ever wish for.

She is kind and honest. A great mother to our four kids.

I bought her this beautiful outfit. She loved it so much she took more than 100 photos on my phone and begged me to post it on my Facebook. Funny woman grin
baba 4 kids at 21. How do you do it?
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 27, 2022
Y'all should stop brining kids into this world to suffer...at your level you should have one kid since you want to marry...give that kid a good life watch your finances before having another one.

WHY MUST OUR CHILDREN PASS THROUGH THE SAME FURNACE WE DID AND STILL END UP LIKE US AND THE CIRCLE CONTINUES.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER AND I KNOW SHE'S A GOOD WOMAN BUT AM NOT TALKING ABOUT YOUR FUTURE HERE BUT THE CHILDREN'S...WHEN THERE IS LIMITED RESOURCES HAVING ONE OR TWO KIDS WILL HELP YOU TO GIVE THEM BETTER FUTURE THAN YOU HAD

2 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Basiljoe: 9:27am On Oct 27, 2022
Congratulations. Wishing you both long life and prosperity.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:28am On Oct 27, 2022
It’s so unfortunate that there are still some few angels, you’re lucky to have her, if she’s been faithful. but it’ll never be well with you if u eventually make it in life and betray her! I pray that her beautiful soul will live long enough to eat the fruit of her labor. She’s got a pure heart. Pls 4 kids are enough, try ur best to take good care of her and the children

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by bagirajoseph(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2022
Happy birthday to her

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by gigabyte13: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2022
Issokay, you tried
No come back here dey tell us, how you were served mixed jollof rice later abegggggg
Make una enjoy while it last

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Boyooosa(m): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2022
Se oun sere ni?
Abi oun s'ere?

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Basiljoe: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2022
Uniquekriss:
this is rude, show some respect lad!
Very rude. Although I'm not a fan of marriage.
But there's nothing wrong with a man starting a family especially while he's young. Family values have been thrown into the mud. grin

Infact I envy the O.P

3 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by virginprincess(f): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2022
SultanYoung:
i wonder if our noble Nairaland is now over crowded with un ethical beings acting as spectators in peoples private life.

What stop your filthy hands and decompose brain from wishing them happy birthday and focusing on the HARD LIFE task ahead of you
It is your own brain that is decomposed,mumu.

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Bintabisiriyu: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2022
Happy birthday to her, tell her that more than 4000 nairalanders are currently wishing her a happy birthday, and the devotion tonight will be great, what's her name?

2 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:33am On Oct 27, 2022
Happy birthday to your wife , some are asking how the wife give birth to 4 kids just at age 21 ,in some places the first mensuration a girl will experience , it will be in her husband's house ,I have seen some many underaged children given birth .

Some parents marry off their daughters just because of poverty ,some do it based on religious beliefs...

2 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by maasoap(m): 9:33am On Oct 27, 2022
virginprincess:
If you can't wish her a happy birthday pls simply SHUT UP AND PASS.

This thread should be in joke section. Everything Op said and every picture he uploaded is a joke

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by DriveByKiller: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2022
Obavoh:

I decided to give her a special birthday treat because she has been the best wife I could ever wish for.

I bought her this beautiful outfit. She loved it so much she took more than 100 photos on my phone and begged me to post it on my Facebook. Funny woman grin
kid, keep your married life private. No one cares really

You sound naive and good, young but stupid and flowing with overwhelming female hormones.

You should employ more of your time to being a man because there's lot of work to do and women change and rotate like a cycle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by GloriousGbola: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2022
I thought poster was trolling until I went through his profile. Wife is 21 with 4 kids so he must have married her at 17 or 18 assuming 1 pikin per year.

OP is celebrating a very low quality of life, one which will go downhill as he grows older, esp if he keeps at this.

A state or govt school cannot give the children the education to break the cycle. OP cannot provide the kids with resources to make them anything more than drivers or barbers or vulcanisers.

And OP does not have the self awareness or exposure to see what this is.

6 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Basiljoe: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2022
4teenblaq:
grin

Keep posting until you hear say na one nairalander serious girlfriend
There are good ones, there are bad ones, no matter what life goes on.

Keep your envy to yourself abeg.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Kdon2: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
Omoh nah trenches love be this o.

Your wife is 21 and already you have 4 kids.

And you go wan still dey fire go like this

Na you marry am sha, if you like kill am

I said what I said

Mad people
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by tuzle(m): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2022
virginprincess:
Just 21 yet has 4 children already,oga,is like you are a dog o ,some women are suffering sha,anyway happy birthday to her.
the guy wants to compete with Nick cannon but his own is with one woman.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by KingMack(m): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2022
op na KNACKERVELLI...four kids @21 shocked
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Basiljoe: 9:38am On Oct 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:
I thought poster was trolling until I went through his profile. Wife is 21 with 4 kids so he must have married her at 17 or 18 assuming 1 pikin per year.

OP is celebrating a very low quality of life, one which will go downhill as he grows older, esp if he keeps at this.

A state or govt school cannot give the children the education to break the cycle. OP cannot provide the kids with resources to make them anything more than drivers or barbers or vulcanisers.

And OP does not have the self awareness or exposure to see what this is.
All fingers are not and can never be Equal. That's the sad reality of life. He's happy and contented, that's all that matters.

Never knew you were a soothsayer who could see into the future?
Reduce your negativity, you're projecting your insecurities.

2 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Sammy07: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2022
Invest4growth:
What if the lady had twins? What if the parents of the lady could only afford to send her to college of education? Thereafter, she was advised to get married and not become a burden or waste. At 21, four children may not be a bad idea. We will envy them at 40 years when they would have finished paying children school fees. So NL expect them to be procreating at 40 and be paying secondary school fees at 65. God was very merciful on the woman. Assuming she was married now without children, it is the NL that would castigate her as being wayward in the past. My guy clean up your wife by sending her to further her education or establish her in a business straight up

Check the guy post history and edit your comment.

Person wey Dey born every year.

Having sex 2weeks after him wife put to bed.

Earning less than 50k and planning to have more children.

That's how almajiri begin

4 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by bizzibodi(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2022
21yrs with 4kids...probably married her at 17... when U are 22yrs old child.Haba!

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by foleskay(m): 9:40am On Oct 27, 2022
I'm very sure this obavoh guy is from Benue or taraba. Na dem dey live weird lifestyle like this! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Zeal0000007(m): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2022
I don't know why u guys are surprise by the number of children and at the very age of 21, knowing too well that up north that's the norm, they marry under age over there

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Iamfavored: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2022
Truth is, the best time to marry and have children is this op's.

I commend you!

And that you love your wife this much, kudos to you. More grace!

To the yet to be married, I pray you see your husband/wife soonest.

I wish you well.
Blessings!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by godofuck231: 9:42am On Oct 27, 2022
Na man when sabi tae care of woman and finger ,na em woman de kiss , guy you have done well , dont back down
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by onilanre(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2022
Obavoh:

21 years 4 kids haaaaaaaaaa. This must be village love.

2 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by nedekid: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2022
virginprincess:
They must be aboki.
Na their way grin
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by sylve11: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2022
4teenblaq:
grin

Keep posting until you hear say na one nairalander serious girlfriend

Which kind people dey inside this forum sef? grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by GraceunIimtedd: 9:46am On Oct 27, 2022
Nonexisting1:
https://www.nairaland.com/7401346/aftermath-dna-test-first-child#117869548

If I had cautioned the one above earlier, you would've said I was being negative but here we are.
that Michelle70 is a Foolish simp.
ignore the idiot
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by blaquebelle: 9:46am On Oct 27, 2022
Your wife is beautiful. Good luck to the both of you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? / Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife / Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.