Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later (81130 Views)

Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father / Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal / 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
thebar:

This happened to me when I was small
While I was still staying with my mom many years ago, I normally move from room to sitting room whenever there's heat in my room. I will spread mat on the floor open the windows then sleep on a particular spot where I could find space. Some time between 1am to 3am, I will just see someone dressed on white, holding long walking stick trying to cross me over to the other side of where I sleep. My eye will be open, i could see everything but won't be able to move any part of my body, I won't be able to say anything as well, just lying there watching but at the same time trying to stand up or shout, the strength won't come. This happened for more than five time before voicing out, and I was told that they buried someone on that very spot that whenever I sleep directly the way they put her there is when I will be seeing her. I believed after they brought her old black and white pictures and I saw the face.

But me I no dey fear, after some time I still go back but the old woman no dey show up again after them don tell me
Ooh. To you life get Part 2, that is why you go back there.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Onmyrise: 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ayojb:
but will this new baby be aware that he/she has existed before in another life? Would they know details about their past? Their previous parents, loved ones, town etc?

Yes..Many babies are born with a high level of consciousness.. And remember many details of their past life.

Many of my good friends from my past life dont seem to remember me and the promises we made to eachother... But i remember them very well deep in my soul.
They are so enmeshed in the current of this life that they dont remember anyrhing..

I personally know of peoples, men , who remeber every detail of their past life...
It has helped them understand this life better, their purpose and the roles they are to play..

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by pashiano: 12:47am On Nov 06, 2022
JeffreyJunior:
Hian.

How could that have happened?

you don't even use up to 1% of your brain capability, how do you expect to know everything?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:18am On Nov 06, 2022
Onmyrise:

Yes..Many babies are born with a high level of consciousness.. And remember many details of their past life.

Many of my good friends from my past life dont seem to remember me and the promises we made to eachother... But i remember them very well deep in my soul.
They are so enmeshed in the current of this life that they dont remember anyrhing..

I personally know of peoples, men , who remeber every detail of their past life...
It has helped them understand this life better, their purpose and the roles they are to play..

Stop dwelling in rubbish beliefs and thoughts
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Marpol2021(m): 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Mustiboy:

Gbe fún!

Awọn eleyii
necromancy...
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by diadem10: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2022
Lmao. This is ghost or apparition and not reincarnation. Reincarnation is real though. My brother is a reincarnation of my grandfather. Exactly like him and mentioned all my grandfather's friends while he was 3 years old.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by TheCongo2: 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
Onetenth:
I have never believed in reincarnation but my eyes did saw one yesterday

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

@sweetvie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by TheCongo2: 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
Hezzyluv:

What if I tell you I know of a man that died, 3days after his death, the same died man used his legs and walked to the vehicle that carried his corpse to his village?

Come c pandemonium for area that year...

@Sweetvie , can you help me understand this one?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by TheCongo2: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
Owutuotuo:

I lost my dad in an accident on Lagos-Ibadan many years back. He just didn’t come home from a business trip to Lagos, and the search began. Before it was realized he been involved in the accident about three days after, someone who came to commiserate was in dead shock mode when he heard cos he’d seen him in Ibadan within those three days of search for him. Still touching to remember even though it’s almost two decades.

Sorry for the loss of your dad
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Sweetvie: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
TheCongo2:

@Sweetvie , can you help me understand this one?
Lol... Am shock o
I don't understand that one... Maybe he is not dead? Or he was killed?
The one my mom told me years ago was when my paternal grandfather died ( I wasn't born then) she said my maternal grandfather came to visit her... she was even shock coz he is old... He was like he miss her n dad so he decided to visit them meanwhile he is already dead in his house... My mom said she was the one that drive him to his friend place coz he said he wanted to see his friend like 10 min drive. My mom said not upto 1 min she received a call from dad that they said grandpa is dead. She was like that's not possible coz she just dropped him at his friend place not even up to 3min... My dad said that's not possible coz he av been dead more than hours.

Lol... I have 2 more to share but you know am too lazy to type smiley
Tell me why you're so interested... Research?lol
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by TheCongo2: 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Am shock o
I don't understand that one... Maybe he is not dead? Or he was killed?
The one my mom told me years ago was when my paternal grandfather died ( I wasn't born then) she said my maternal grandfather came to visit her... she was even shock coz he is old... He was like he miss her n dad so he decided to visit them meanwhile he is already dead in his house... My mom said she was the one that drive him to his friend place coz he said he wanted to see his friend like 10 min drive. My mom said not upto 1 min she received a call from dad that they said grandpa is dead. She was like that's not possible coz she just dropped him at his friend place not even up to 3min... My dad said that's not possible coz he av been dead more than hours.

Lol... I have 2 more to share but you know am too lazy to type smiley
Tell me why you're so interested... Research?lol

I will be waiting for those.
It seems like your parents have seen it all
I knew you have stories to tell, too bad you aren't on Whatsapp grin grin grin
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Sweetvie: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
TheCongo2:

I will be waiting for those.
It seems like your parents have seen it all
I knew you have stories to tell, too bad you aren't on Whatsapp grin grin grin
Lol... Yeah
My parents are very good in story grin my dad especially he is good. After dinner that's next... Like bedtime story lol. My dad will tell us his tribe own and mom will tell us her tribe own, mostly true like stories. I learn a lot from them. I really miss those time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Upside Down Marriage / When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.