Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later (81119 Views)

Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father / Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal / 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
Onetenth:
So tell me d fucking reason I should tell a lie about something that never happened? If u are really worried and u wanna hear d truth. Some families have been selected to go to were he was buried for some prayers and confirmation of God knows what. So u can pm me I will give u d details. Oponu
Pray for what exactly? undecided

Explain this please. undecided
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Take it or leave it, reincarnation is real....!!!
Demons are real too
Take that to the bank.
Reincarnation or Resurrection? undecided

I mean since he claimed he saw the same man only two years after his death? undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
MufasaLion:
Stop this stupid thing! Reincarnation is just a delusion.
How can you say this for a fact when little is known of the soul birthing process? undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hezzyluv:
What if I tell you I know of a man that died, 3days after his death, the same died man used his legs and walked to the vehicle that carried his corpse to his village?

Come c pandemonium for area that year...
Story, story, story!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Kobojunkie: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hezzyluv:
That man actually died, almost all the drivers of vehicles then in my area during 90's where scared of carrying corpse. They now lied to the driver that the man has been sick, they want to take home to the village meanwhile he has already died. Obviously not to let the driver know he's about carrying died body. So, they did whatever abra-da-bra it was, and the dead man walked to the vehicle by himself.
Take am easy with these stories naw.... undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Kobojunkie: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
Onetenth:
yea.. it was live. I wished someone who was there can come across this thread to testify
In a crowd, everyone' gaze just happened to be looking at the dead man at the time he disappeared? Come on ! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Aditkd(f): 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
A lot of things are happening. When humans die and refuse to let go of this earthly plane and transcend they become earth bound and such spirits are all around us though most times you won't see them.

Op saw the dude, though he is now an earth bound spirit.

It is better for him to let go of this earthly plane and transcend and later on be reincarnated whenever it's his time.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by blaquebelle: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ramon92:
My experience was something similar, mind you I never used to believe these stuffs..

I lost my uncle and the night he died, I had a dream where I saw him helpless on a bed, the one in my grandma's room cos she had two. He was beckoning to me to like help him off his current state... Mind you, I was in school and didn't even know he was sick till I heard the news from my dad first thing that morning that he died that same night.

Forward a few months, I'll hear reports of the tenants seeing this my uncle walking around the house at midnight, as in physical seeing sometimes with footsteps. I wasn't scared initially cos, well he's dead.

Now this Christmas we went to our home town and I usually sleep on the second bed in my grandma's room. My gma was on the other bed.
I woke up around 2 am and couldn't sleep, so I was surfing the net and was on nairaland and stuffs.
Not up to a min I dropped my phone, I felt someone physically walk into the room, as in I could see a figure live but couldn't move my body. I was dead cold. I could feel him sit on the bed, you know that feel when someone sits on the bed you on. I saw him physically and I could recognise him..

I was like that for some minutes till he stood up and left the room. I heard footsteps but not the door opening or closing. That was one of the scariest moments I've experienced.

Told my dad a few days after and was made to understand some things about life..

All these people forming woke these things ain't real are just ignorant..

What are the things you were made to understand about life? Kindly share.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Ikennablue(m): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
Onetenth:
Oga stop sounding like you know all, u don't know 2% of what is going on in this world. U were just born like every other person. You know shit. I said I saw someone disappear in my presence u are saying he faked his death, shey person wey they hack to death fit fake death?
so funny. You're the only person that saw him disappear??
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by MufasaLion: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How can you say this for a fact when little is known of the soul birthing process? undecided

It's not a fact but the probability that reincarnation exist is almost zero. No evidence. It's all myths and legends just like mermaid!

People will keep believing in all these myths until parents and society stop indoctrinating kids into nonsense things.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Kobojunkie: 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
MufasaLion:
It's not a fact but the probability that reincarnation exist is almost zero. No evidence. It's all myths and legends just like mermaid!
Probability that souls are recycled by the soul engine is zero meaning every new soul born into this world is made brand new each time at conception by the soul engine. undecided

So the probability that a brand new soul is created at each point of conception is what then? 100% and what evidence do we have of this? undecided
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by MufasaLion: 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
Aditkd:
A lot of things are happening. When humans die and refuse to let go of this earthly plane and transcend they become earth bound and such spirits are all around us though most times you won't see them.

Op saw the dude, though he is now an earth bound spirit.

It is better for him to let go of this earthly plane and transcend and later on be reincarnated whenever it's his time.

And what made you come into this hypothesis?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by MufasaLion: 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Probability that souls are recycled by the soul engine is zero meaning every new soul born into this world is made brand new each time at conception by the soul engine. undecided

So the probability that a brand new soul is created at each point of conception is what then? 100% and what evidence do we have of this? undecided

Even this soul engine is a cock and bull theory with no evidence.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Onetenth: 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I wasn't there hence my shock at your claims. undecided

So a human being dematerialized in the middle of a crowd and it just so happens that all of their attentions happened to be on that one man who disappeared at the time that it happened? undecided

You and your galfriend and all the others just happen to have been paying attention to this one man when he poof.... disappeared into thing air just like that... this in a crowded bus? lipsrsealed

How come these sort of things don't happen in saner climes abeg? undecided
answer to ur last question? Oga u are just in one place, u only know 1% of things going on around d world. I said something happened in my presence u are still questioning if it happens in saner climes, is our own climes insane?

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by tobby20: 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
Oloniyan:
I wouldn't have believe but my reasoning changed the day i saw my late mum.

The experience is out of this world.

Don't bother Mentioning me cos i won't explain.
I want to believe in the supernatural
Pls explain
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Truvelisback(m): 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
breadplanets:
Op are you sure you know what reincarnation means? You mean you saw your family friend 2years later as a full grown adult abi na baby u see? You see ghost abi you no see ghost? grin
Thanks for the correction. Reincarnation is not the right word to use, ghost(the spirit of the dead or spirit of the dead in human form) is. While reincarnation is the rebirth of an existed person.

7 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Truvelisback(m): 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:

U are talking nonsense. Human Philosophy and carnality has taken over u. U talk like an Atheist.

20 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by mastermaestro(m): 12:29am On Oct 28, 2022
For the sceptics, life doesn't only play out in black and white. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by chigoziri2403(m): 2:51am On Oct 28, 2022
How will all these conversations better the lives of people ravaged by floods
Or reduce the price of rice
Wasting your energies on trivial and inconsequential issues

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Smazlexander: 3:41am On Oct 28, 2022
Urheadmaster:
One time I was in ikotun to attend prophet TB Joshua service.

The hotel where I lodged, we were watching African magic and the movie was about dead related script.

Somehow, argument started that you can see a dead person you know alive in another city.

One lady among us even told us that, if you doubt it, you should go to the centre of ikotun market around 12:midnights and bend down you'll see a dead person you know from your village grin.
No matter what anyone does please don't do this...

20 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by GraceunIimtedd: 4:08am On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
I have never believed in reincarnation but my eyes did saw one yesterday

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

rubbish.
go and get your drugs.
stop letting your mind play tricks on you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Richy4(m): 4:58am On Oct 28, 2022
This story is making me doubt my comprehension skills and English language understanding..

Is it that the OP saw a ghost of someone that he once knew or that he saw a reincarnation of someone that he knew... which is it

Is reincarnation not different from an apparition? Why was it used side by side?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by phemmyfour: 5:35am On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
I have never believed in reincarnation but my eyes did saw one yesterday

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

Hallucination

A perception of having seen, heard, touched, tasted or smelled something that wasn't actually there

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by GraceunIimtedd: 6:59am On Oct 28, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
Just shut up cuz u r obviously telling a fat LIE ...

See person wey follow dig grave

Infact which cemetery una dig the grave ?

nairaland be like Twitter, lies everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by GraceunIimtedd: 7:01am On Oct 28, 2022
BATified2023:
cos u don’t believe it doesn’t make it fake

Many things are beyond d walls of classroom,u people will keep forming woke on what u know nothing about
no wonder why you support Tinubu
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by GraceunIimtedd: 7:02am On Oct 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:

What if I tell you I know of a man that died, 3days after his death, the same died man used his legs and walked to the vehicle that carried his corpse to his village?

Come c pandemonium for area that year...
tell that to the kids

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by GraceunIimtedd: 7:04am On Oct 28, 2022
breadplanets:
Op are you sure you know what reincarnation means? You mean you saw your family friend 2years later as a full grown adult abi na baby u see? You see ghost abi you no see ghost? grin
grin
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by GraceunIimtedd: 7:05am On Oct 28, 2022
ONUTOPSY:
Nothing like recarnation. What you saw was an evil spirit . They borrow his body to manifest physically.
Spirit doesn't have flesh, they either possess somebody to carry out there bidden or make use of the youthful dead body mostly those that died before their time. In most cases they make use of the person that dies through accident, during abortion, riots etc. It take beyond human understand to know this
so wetin dem dey look for?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by GraceunIimtedd: 7:07am On Oct 28, 2022
Ikennablue:
people fake thier death. Especially when they are running away from something. Death brings a kind of closure and to an extent, dismisses every potential threat to your life.

If your story is true, a person involve in cultism can fake thier death especially when a rival is after your life, it makes much sense. The whole thing about you digging his grave, if I'm faking my death, the party involve will do everything possible to make it look real.

About him disappearing, oga, he just escaped very fast. People don't disappear. He never died. There's nothing like reincarnation
one of the enlightened folks that can't be deceived grin

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by GraceunIimtedd: 7:10am On Oct 28, 2022
Ramon92:
My experience was something similar, mind you I never used to believe these stuffs..

I lost my uncle and the night he died, I had a dream where I saw him helpless on a bed, the one in my grandma's room cos she had two. He was beckoning to me to like help him off his current state... Mind you, I was in school and didn't even know he was sick till I heard the news from my dad first thing that morning that he died that same night.

Forward a few months, I'll hear reports of the tenants seeing this my uncle walking around the house at midnight, as in physical seeing sometimes with footsteps. I wasn't scared initially cos, well he's dead.

Now this Christmas we went to our home town and I usually sleep on the second bed in my grandma's room. My gma was on the other bed.
I woke up around 2 am and couldn't sleep, so I was surfing the net and was on nairaland and stuffs.
Not up to a min I dropped my phone, I felt someone physically walk into the room, as in I could see a figure live but couldn't move my body. I was dead cold. I could feel him sit on the bed, you know that feel when someone sits on the bed you on. I saw him physically and I could recognise him..

I was like that for some minutes till he stood up and left the room. I heard footsteps but not the door opening or closing. That was one of the scariest moments I've experienced.

Told my dad a few days after and was made to understand some things about life..

All these people forming woke these things ain't real are just ignorant..
bedtime stories to frighten the kids to sleep

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by ITbomb(m): 7:26am On Oct 28, 2022
That is not reincarnation, it's just familiar spirit roaming
Tk4all:
That incarnation shii is real bro, i pity people who continue to live in self denial that there is no life after here.

Even some christians(jw) will tell you stories that are not true to some extent just because they want to prove a point.

For me, i believe that any thing that happens on this earth physically have spiritual undertone. And there is life after this one just that we can't explain it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Upside Down Marriage / 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.