Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later (81128 Views)

Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father / Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal / 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Nemesis0147(m): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
The guy no get sense.
He died and reincarnated as a poor man still using danfo!!
Well,I won’t argue but I have heard many related stories and I seriously don’t want to experience it because I will just faint!!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by jeromestarks: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Of every ten people you meet a day, at least 1 is a ghost or a paranormal being.
Folks, we are all not humans; we are not ALONE.

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Meedot2(m): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hezzyluv:

What if I tell you I know of a man that died, 3days after his death, the same died man used his legs and walked to the vehicle that carried his corpse to his village?

Come c pandemonium for area that year...

Boss please can you give us the full gist?? I am interested because I used to believe an Akudaya does not go back to where he/she has died in the first place not to talk of entering the same vehicle with the dead body. Please am curious for knowledge sake so I will appreciate if you can share the full gist.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Meedot2(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
[quote author=Oloniyan post=117915024]I wouldn't have believe but my reasoning changed the day i saw my late mum.

The experience is out of this world.

Don't bother Mentioning me cos i won't explain.[/quote ]
Please I will love to know about this experience just for knowledge and research purpose.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Charlex23(m): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
Front page please. Mods do the needful

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by ObiaboAdoka(m): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
It happened everywhere. Most of dis dead people dat appear died untimely death. U r lucky, if its in my place u don't say it out until after 3 months.

9 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by ONUTOPSY(m): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
Nothing like recarnation. What you saw was an evil spirit . They borrow his body to manifest physically.
Spirit doesn't have flesh, they either possess somebody to carry out there bidden or make use of the youthful dead body mostly those that died before their time. In most cases they make use of the person that dies through accident, during abortion, riots etc. It take beyond human understand to know this

126 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by francisobiabo(m): 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
Dat na familiar spirit o....
ObiaboAdoka:
It happened everywhere. Most of dis dead people dat appear died untimely death. U r lucky, if its in my place u don't say it out until after 3 months.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by ANTAX99: 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
Just shut up cuz u r obviously telling a fat LIE ...

See person wey follow dig grave

Infact which cemetery una dig the grave ?

You are a child.

42 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by ANTAX99: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
ONUTOPSY:
Nothing like recantation. What you saw was an evil spirit . They borrow his body to manifest physically.
Spirit doesn't have flesh, they either possess somebody to carry out there bidden or make use of the youthful dead body mostly those that died before their time. In most cases they make use of the person that dies through accident, during abortion, riots etc. It take beyond human understand to know this

You are mature!

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by detectivejones: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
These things are real whether you believe it or not. My aunt's paternal uncle died and remarried in Togo, he even had two children. The story long, just know we're not alone and not everyone you see is human.

54 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
Once dead forever dead

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by 9182736455O1999(m): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
Foodqueen:
My question is...did everybody see him disappear
Good question

5 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by ceeceeuwa: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
Onetenth:
I have never believed in reincarnation but my eyes did saw one yesterday

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

What you experienced is not reincarnation.Reincarnation is a different thing entirely.Do some check on it!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by sharpwriter(m): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
Meedot2:

Boss please can you give us the full gist?? I am interested because I used to believe an Akudaya does not go back to where he/she has died in the first place not to talk of entering the same vehicle with the dead body. Please am curious for knowledge sake so I will appreciate if you can share the full gist.
Read the whole page one.... He wasn't talking about Akudaaya. He was talking about the dead man commanded by magical means to walk with both legs to the vehicle simply because drivers in the area weren't interested in carrying a dead body. The walk was to prove to the driver that he was only sick and not yet dead so that the driver could be convinced in carrying the man to the village.

30 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by sharpwriter(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
Onetenth:

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

That wasn't reincarnation. Reincarnation is being reborn into the world as somebody else after a former life here on earth.

What you saw was a ghost, I don't know what English terminology is for that. Akudaaya as known in Yorùbá isn't reincarnation. Maybe we should call them "The Living Dead." grin grin

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Kobojunkie: 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
Onetenth:
1. Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

2. His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well
1. Is that really a serious question? undecided

2. You saw him on the bus but his mom is the one who has been hospitalized since you got home and explained you might have hallucinated. Are you kidding? undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by anthonyuncle(m): 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
do you mean orile iganmu
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Ikennablue(m): 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
Onetenth:

Here's the story:

people fake thier death. Especially when they are running away from something. Death brings a kind of closure and to an extent, dismisses every potential threat to your life.

If your story is true, a person involve in cultism can fake thier death especially when a rival is after your life, it makes much sense. The whole thing about you digging his grave, if I'm faking my death, the party involve will do everything possible to make it look real.

About him disappearing, oga, he just escaped very fast. People don't disappear. He never died. There's nothing like reincarnation

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by youngZee23: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Urheadmaster:
One time I was in ikotun to attend prophet TB Joshua service.

The hotel where I lodged, we were watching African magic and the movie was about dead related script.

Somehow argument started that you can see a dead person you know alive in another city.

One lady among us even told us that, if you doubt it, you should go to the centre of ikotun market around 12:midnights and bend down you'll see a dead person you know from your village grin.
I have heard about this bending stories tire..i want to try it but am always afraid

9 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by sidney22: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
Some people here who are making jest of the OP are simply naive or ignorant.

The only misrepresentation he made here is using the word reincarnation for the appearance of a restless spirit.

The world is full of mysteries.

The appearance of restless spirits is a common phenomenon.

Many reasons abound for such appearances.

Primarily the main reason is simply to send a message across to their living relatives through a willing courier such as the OP.

And the courier must always be someone who was acquainted to the restless spirit and who had soft heart albeit latent towards the restless spirit while he or she was alive .

OP you are simply a medium to pass a message across to the family.

Your job is done.

You shouldn’t be afraid of anything.

It is natural the way you are feeling - seeing a ghost.

But it no big deal.

It is an experience that will come handy in the future.

Bet me.

Morticians are very much used to seeing ghosts and they continue to live their normal lives.

“ The world is too much with us “ - a poem by William Wordsworth.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Urheadmaster(m): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
youngZee23:
I have heard about this bending stories tire..i want to try it but am always afraid

Even me too cheesy

I refuse to do it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Onmyrise: 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
Onetenth:

Nice story, But it has nothing to do with reincarnation.

Reincarnation is real tho and it has to do with the Soul taking a brand new body, being born with a a new physical body in a new family as a new born baby.

This paranormal phenomena you narrated is common in every culture.
I cant remember what its called in yoruba culture, i dont wanna say Abiku..

But its a universal paranormal phenomena where the once dead person materializes with the same personality, same body, in another location, but away from those who know them.

Its a deep topic

29 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Onetenth: 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Is that really a serious question? undecided

2. You saw him on the bus but his mom is the one who has been hospitalized since you got home and explained you might have hallucinated. Are you kidding? undecided

Oga! Stop sounding like you know all. U weren't there. If u need evidence meet me up at surulere, let me take u to were it happened in d midst of people. U people think u know alot but u know shit. Well, I was once like u sha

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Onetenth: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
sidney22:
Some people here who are making jest of the OP are simply naive or ignorant.

The only misrepresentation he made here is using the word reincarnation for the appearance of a restless spirit.

The world is full of mysteries.

The appearance of restless spirits is a common phenomenon.

Many reasons abound for such appearances.

Primarily the main reason is simply to send a message across to their living relatives through a willing courier such as the OP.

And the courier must always be someone who was acquainted to the restless spirit and who had soft heart albeit latent towards the restless spirit while he or she was alive .

OP you are simply a medium to pass a message across to the family.

Your job is done.

You shouldn’t be afraid of anything.

It is natural the way you are feeling - seeing a ghost.

But it no big deal.

It is an experience that will come handy in the future.

Bet me.

Morticians are very much used to seeing ghosts and they continue to live their normal lives.

“ The world is too much with us “ - a poem by William Wordsworth.

yeah same thing I was told by lot of people. He was trying to pass a message to me, but why did he disappear after seeing me? Honestly I'm still not myself, I can't sleep alone in my room

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Onetenth: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ikennablue:
people fake thier death. Especially when they are running away from something. Death brings a kind of closure and to an extent, dismisses every potential threat to your life.

If your story is true, a person involve in cultism can fake thier death especially when a rival is after your life, it makes much sense. The whole thing about you digging his grave, if I'm faking my death, the party involve will do everything possible to make it look real.

About him disappearing, oga, he just escaped very fast. People don't disappear. He never died. There's nothing like reincarnation
Oga stop sounding like you know all, u don't know 2% of what is going on in this world. U were just born like every other person. You know shit. I said I saw someone disappear in my presence u are saying he faked his death, shey person wey they hack to death fit fake death?

62 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Onetenth:
Oga! Stop sounding like you know all. U weren't there. If u need evidence meet me up at surulere, let me take u to were it happened in d midst of people. U people think u know alot but u know shit. Well, I was once like u sha
I wasn't there hence my shock at your claims. undecided

So a human being dematerialized in the middle of a crowd and it just so happened that all of their attentions happened to be on that one man who disappeared at the time that it happened? undecided

You and your galfriend and all the others just happened to have been paying attention to this one man when he poofed... disappeared into thing air just like that... this in a crowded bus? lipsrsealed

How come these sort of things don't happen in saner climes abeg? undecided

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Ramon92: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
My experience was something similar, mind you I never used to believe these stuffs..

I lost my uncle and the night he died, I had a dream where I saw him helpless on a bed, the one in my grandma's room cos she had two. He was beckoning to me to like help him off his current state... Mind you, I was in school and didn't even know he was sick till I heard the news from my dad first thing that morning that he died that same night.

Forward a few months, I'll hear reports of the tenants seeing this my uncle walking around the house at midnight, as in physical seeing sometimes with footsteps. I wasn't scared initially cos, well he's dead.

Now this Christmas we went to our home town and I usually sleep on the second bed in my grandma's room. My gma was on the other bed.
I woke up around 2 am and couldn't sleep, so I was surfing the net and was on nairaland and stuffs.
Not up to a min I dropped my phone, I felt someone physically walk into the room, as in I could see a figure live but couldn't move my body. I was dead cold. I could feel him sit on the bed, you know that feel when someone sits on the bed you on. I saw him physically and I could recognise him..

I was like that for some minutes till he stood up and left the room. I heard footsteps but not the door opening or closing. That was one of the scariest moments I've experienced.

Told my dad a few days after and was made to understand some things about life..

All these people forming woke these things ain't real are just ignorant..

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by ibechris(m): 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
Our ancestors were more than right.

They never argue this issue of reincarnation rather it is those religious people that have made it look as if our ancestors were evil and wrong.

Reincarnation is real and still remain very real till date.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Lamanii22(f): 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
I love to hear these kinds of stories especially when it’s real….

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by sidney22: 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
Onetenth:
yeah same thing I was told by lot of people. He was trying to pass a message to me, but why did he disappear after seeing me? Honestly I'm still not myself, I can't sleep alone in my room

The message is already passed.
You saw him , you went to the mom and they went to his grave.
The rest is history.
You do not have to be afraid of sleeping alone in your room.
He can never harm you. Never.
Just be at peace with your self.

29 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Upside Down Marriage / 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.