Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later (81220 Views)

Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father / Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal / 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2022

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2022
Dangrace01:

Lol i understood everything you said perfectly. You reasoning is deep hence my comment.

Offcourse you should know sheldon Cooper of big bang theory
Multiple Big Bangs especially during epochs,I suppose
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by NaijaNewsOnline: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2022
Yeah so true, i was at Orile that day too and i saw everything. The dead guy was wearing Obi's LP shirt and shouting vote for obi vote for obi.......Obi supporters and lie are like Liverpool FC....They never walk alone... grin grin grin grin
Onetenth:
I have never believed in reincarnation but my eyes did saw one yesterday

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Princewill1(m): 10:12am On Oct 29, 2022
Let me try to explain what happened to Op with a bit of science.

What happened to Op was TIME SLIP.

Firstly, PARALLEL UNIVERSES exist. What this means is that there are hundreds or thousands of other worlds or dimensions where another us exist. So the boy you saw…though dead in this reality, is still alive in other dimensions or another worlds.

Quantum Theory in physics supports PARALLEL UNIVERSE. Watch this for more enlightenment on PARALLEL UNIVERSES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6tr7lZmIag

Now Time SLIP is a glitch in time. According to scientist Albert Einstein, both past,present and future exist at the same time. Meaning that time itself is an illusion. Watch this to get info on TIME SLIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfP9SSm1BAI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i__c6hvJ3eg

There are several Parallel Universes where we exit with the same parents and siblings and when Time Slip occurs to someone, it makes him/her to briefly experience other dimensions with beings in it before the time eventually gets corrected and when it got corrected and the beings vanishes from our eyes we call it ghost.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by iamL(f): 10:18am On Oct 29, 2022
Ikennablue:
people fake thier death. Especially when they are running away from something. Death brings a kind of closure and to an extent, dismisses every potential threat to your life.

If your story is true, a person involve in cultism can fake thier death especially when a rival is after your life, it makes much sense. The whole thing about you digging his grave, if I'm faking my death, the party involve will do everything possible to make it look real.

About him disappearing, oga, he just escaped very fast. People don't disappear. He never died. There's nothing like reincarnation

One gold medal for you.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Ofadaman(m): 10:36am On Oct 29, 2022
camri:
do you believe in god

I believe in God
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Mustiboy(m): 10:37am On Oct 29, 2022
youngZee23:
Omo..i love my self ooh..i can't try it

Fear fear

Something that I've tried many times out of curiosity.

Doesn't work.

Don't let these gullible folks mess with your brain.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Mustiboy(m): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Lolsssssss, my brother, things dey happen ohhhhh. Na pikin wey dem back no no say journey of a man no bi by having 2 scrotum.
En get one bros wey die for our side. Young bros, bros dey do well, dey help families, dey help community.
After some years, we lost bros, so we waka enter one hood go find out waiting kill bros. As we enter, d man in charge of d hood mak some incantation with his mirrow, d man dun already tell everybody inside d hood not to panik if bros spirit show, that bros spirit go hint us waiting kpai bros.
After like 25 or 30minutes, incantation, we cum dey see something like smoke, d next think something in human form just dey appear with en back. D hood man signal us not to panik and talk. Bros cum face us, tell us say nobody kill am, say na secret society wey en join na waiting en sign bi that. Bros forget, men dey see things. Or d one wey op experience, me dun experience am when I seminary school

Gbe fún!

Awọn eleyii
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by aujile(m): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2022
1Sharon:

You think I haven't experienced something similar?

I gave you facts but your superstious paranoid Nigerian brain prefers myths over facts and rationality.
Dear Non-Nigerian brain, Someday you too will come around this your so called "fact and myth"
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by aujile(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Reincarnation or Resurrection? undecided

I mean since he claimed he saw the same man only two years after his death? undecided
It's not reincarnation, op doesn't know what reincarnation means. But i can relate with his experience, it's a pity that many don't know that life is spiritual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Mazzkenny: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2022
It is called "Akudaya" by Yoruba.
It is a Jinn ( demon ) that put on the person's face, it wasn't the real person that has died. So whenever they see a familiar face, they will disappear.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Tayorshd2(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2022
camri:
why is african traditional religion seen as diabolic?

AT is the greatest problem we are having after the colonization we have put down all our practice and blackmail them and put the white traditions and believe as superior...

It's part of the major problem in our society today
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Tayorshd2(m): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2022
1Sharon:

Let him come and explain himself.

Lol u mean am be that Abi grin
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Tayorshd2(m): 11:37am On Oct 29, 2022
1Sharon:

Those stories aren't about reincarnation. In reincarnation, aren't you meant to have bo recollection of who you were in your past life?

And don't the souls take on a different body?

Why is it always an unsuspecting woman that marries a man who's a ghost?

Ok i think I understand your point of view too but in Yoruba we call it akudaya meaning die and reappear in another form or location ...

This are part of the mysteries of life that the bible and the Quran denied but do happen
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Tayorshd2(m): 11:38am On Oct 29, 2022
Mazzkenny:
It is a Jinn ( demon ) that put on the person's face, it wasn't the real person that has died. So whenever they see a familiar face, they will disappear.

Is this according to the Quran bible or yoruba culture or rather your own understanding
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by The5DME(m): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2022
AstraDroid:
Multiple Big Bangs especially during epochs,I suppose
The big bang he's talking about is a TV show. He's asking if you know a certain cast from the show.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 29, 2022
The5DME:
The big bang he's talking about is a TV show. He's asking if you know a certain cast from the show.

A soap, I suppose. Time is fleeting
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Mazzkenny: 11:50am On Oct 29, 2022
Tayorshd2:

Is this according to the Quran bible or yoruba culture or rather your own understanding
According to the Yoruba

According to the Islam.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by zedman1(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2022
Ramon92:
My experience was something similar, mind you I never used to believe these stuffs..

I lost my uncle and the night he died, I had a dream where I saw him helpless on a bed, the one in my grandma's room cos she had two. He was beckoning to me to like help him off his current state... Mind you, I was in school and didn't even know he was sick till I heard the news from my dad first thing that morning that he died that same night.

Forward a few months, I'll hear reports of the tenants seeing this my uncle walking around the house at midnight, as in physical seeing sometimes with footsteps. I wasn't scared initially cos, well he's dead.

Now this Christmas we went to our home town and I usually sleep on the second bed in my grandma's room. My gma was on the other bed.
I woke up around 2 am and couldn't sleep, so I was surfing the net and was on nairaland and stuffs.
Not up to a min I dropped my phone, I felt someone physically walk into the room, as in I could see a figure live but couldn't move my body. I was dead cold. I could feel him sit on the bed, you know that feel when someone sits on the bed you on. I saw him physically and I could recognise him..

I was like that for some minutes till he stood up and left the room. I heard footsteps but not the door opening or closing. That was one of the scariest moments I've experienced.

Told my dad a few days after and was made to understand some things about life..

All these people forming woke these things ain't real are just ignorant..
Yours sounds like sleep paralysis - maybe?. I guess you were feeling sleepy at the point you dropped your phone? It used to happen to me a lot to the point I stopped being scared of it after I understood what it was. There are however other phenomenons I'm yet to understand but are playing hard tricks on my mind, like astral projection, synchronicities and twin flame. There are just a lot of things going on that we do not know about.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by drlateef: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2022
camri:
why did God create jinns

He created jinn and humans so that we can worship Him.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by kingxsamz(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2022
Timoleon:
Everybody just applauded and said wow and the driver moved started driving on a chill after all this happens everyday in Nigeria. Funny stuffs mehn.
Lol, abi na.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by HRprof: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
mechanics:
Surely there is life after this earth, when one dies is either the soul of that +person goes to hell or heaven and the body goes to the ground, then after the rapture the body will now join with the soul and goes to the final destination, read the Word of God well, reincarnation does not exist at all.

Bible said in all we get, we should get wisdon and understanding! E get why
Let's analyse your point
At the first bolded the person entered heaven or hell as soon as he died
The second bolded his body join the soul to final destination on raptur wink

My question :;
1. which other final destination the body joining soul when soul is already got to final destination of heaven and hell you mentiin
2 ; What impact will the rapture do when the person has already gotten to his destination of heavenl or hellfire
3 : Does soul / spirit consume with fire when the body is already on the ground

Reincarnation is real even you that is taking have reincarnated, is mystery beyond human comprehension. God made it impossible for us to know our pass life to avoid revenge, seeing someone that killed you in your past life you might likely want to kill the person.
We are in the world of recycling and world will never end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Upaka(f): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
Oloniyan:
I wouldn't have believe but my reasoning changed the day i saw my late mum.

The experience is out of this world.

Don't bother Mentioning me cos i won't explain.

Wooow.... You're so blessed. I wish I could see my mom one more time. I wish.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by wizod(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
VKN23:

you saw his lookalike
and his lookalike disappeared?
Clap for yourself for being a dummy
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Ramon92: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
1Sharon:

You were dreaming and you had sleep paralysis.

You couldn't move Your body because we are paralysed when we are dreaming.

You dropped your phone because you fell asleep. You were not conscious.

You has your uncle on your mind that's why you dreamt about him.

I was fully conscious and awake and I pressed the power button on my phone when I was done. I know when I'm conscious or dreaming. I played music on my phone to stay awake and didn't sleep or close my eyes till morning..
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by bonario1: 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
My mom once told me she knew someone who was dead from her home town and the person came to bought something from her and immediately she recongnised the person the person got angry and was restless demands for his change and immediately he left she felt cold.

My friend once told me he had an uncle who was late but kept sending food stuffs and money to his mother until his mother summoned their family members to go and look for him since then he has stopped sending anything to his mother.

My mother inlaw said she knew someone from their home town who she met in another location and she gave her somethings to help her delivered to her family not knowing she was dead until she got back to the village to deliver the item.

Onetenth:

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
Curious345:

Is it the klaroh you smoked at boundary ,or is it the skuuchi you drank at safejor?

Which one is doing you ?

Are you refering to boundary at Ekosodin?

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Toks2008(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
Onetenth:

Here's the story:

One fact I know is that we live in a mysterious world.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by realestate99: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
A001:

Please, who's the book's author?
Micheal Newton...there are many good books you can download online too about the subject... Adventure of the souls and destiny of souls ( they are all good books)

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by pashiano: 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
A childhood friend of mine came back from school to attend a relative funeral, long story short, he drowned in the River Niger while they went to carry some logistics for the burial, it was a Tuesday, but the body was seen on Saturday and recovered. well the issue now is that the coursemates said that he has been attending class since Wednesday that week. So this shits are real.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by diamondvil(f): 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
ONUTOPSY:
Nothing like recarnation. What you saw was an evil spirit . They borrow his body to manifest physically.
Spirit doesn't have flesh, they either possess somebody to carry out there bidden or make use of the youthful dead body mostly those that died before their time. In most cases they make use of the person that dies through accident, during abortion, riots etc. It take beyond human understand to know this
. **""How do spirits borrow a dead body that has already decay inside the grave? Or are there two bodies a human have?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Kobojunkie: 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
aujile:

It's not reincarnation, op doesn't know what reincarnation means. But i can relate with his experience, it's a pity that many don't know that life is spiritual.
Life is spiritual hence vampires, zombies and superhuman top, abi? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) / Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.