Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Can One Make Love By Mistake? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can One Make Love By Mistake? (7390 Views)

I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' / I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by imtheking(m): 10:27am On Mar 14, 2006
i believe

having sex is the intention,
getting drunk is a media, and
considering it a mistake is just an excuse.

simple as that.

we can always have casual sex, even married people, then say sorry for the mistake which has been made.  if that happens in the 2nd time or more, it's just "oops, baby, we did it again!"
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by Fluffy(f): 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2006
@imtheking

You couldn't have said it better wink
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by stormz(m): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2006
i dont think anyone on this planet is soooo stupid dat after having sex "accidentally" they say oooops.
if ur feelin Hot ur FEELIN IT yes lonliness causes it but sayin it was a mistake is d dumbest excuse, yes an excuse bcoz itz too stupid to b a reason
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by wormedup(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2006
stormz:

i don't think anyone on this planet is soooo stupid that after having sex "accidentally" they say oooops.
if your feelin Hot your FEELIN IT yes lonliness causes it but sayin it was a mistake is d dumbest excuse, yes an excuse because itz too stupid to b a reason

thanx a lot bro. i come bow ooo !

kasaliyaro:

Mistake
A mistake is an unintentional error or fault resulting from defective judgment, deficient knowledge, or carelessness.

What we are examining is the fact that "Can one make love by mistake or not?" This is a totally different issue from "is the act under any circumstance excusable or not?"

Ques: Can it happen by mistake?
Ans: Yes.

Ques: Is it excusable?
Ans: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

so what u r sayin in essence is that u can make love unintentionally or probably misjudge sex for what it is ??
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by stormz(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2006
y would some one make love by mistake in the first place?
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2006
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by flower(f): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2006
I still must not be getting the question. This is what I'm saying:

A person could have sex, intentionally, then AFTER THE FACT say, "I never should have done that, what was I thinking?? That was a HUGE mistake!"

I'm not saying, "I was walking down the street, tripped, fell on top of a man and BAM we got intimate; oops."

Of course the latter is least likely to happen.
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by Rolly: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2006
there is no way, none at all that a person would make love by mistake. i mean u can regret it and stuff like that, but not to know when u are actually doing it? NO WAY!!! thats B.S!
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by flower(f): 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2006
Rolly:

there is no way, none at all that a person would make love by mistake. i mean u can regret it and stuff like that, but not to know when u are actually doing it? NO WAY!!! thats B.S!

That's what I'm saying. You don't regret what's not a mistake. cheesy
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by Rolly: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2006
True dat!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by wormedup(m): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol
u can regret good deeds too ma sis.besides, you cannot say every wrong deed is a mistake. it's not logical to say so. i believe behind every deed there's an intention. whether conscious or unconcious, good or bad, there'sgot to be a motivational factor. cheesy cheesy
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by flower(f): 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2006
why would you regret a good deed if done without a selfish motive?
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by wormedup(m): 8:39am On Mar 20, 2006
have u ever heard of doing the good things to the wrong people ??

or making a good move and something bad happens at the end ?
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by flower(f): 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2006
I've never heard the saying "Doing good things to the wrong people," that's a first.

As far as "making a good move and something bad happening in the end" is just like "do evil so that good may come." You never know how it will work out. I just don't think one should regret doing something good. There's not enough of that going around as it is. undecided
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by wormedup(m): 8:51am On Mar 24, 2006
I didn't say "doing good things to the wrong people" was a "saying". Don't quote me wrong and stop twisting words to justify an error you're not willing to commit.
Cheers Sis.
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2006
imtheking:

i believe

having sex is the intention,
getting drunk is a media, and
considering it a mistake is just an excuse.

simple as that.

we can always have casual sex, even married people, then say sorry for the mistake which has been made. if that happens in the 2nd time or more, it's just "oops, baby, we did it again!" you're right wink

Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by eveseh(f): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2006
some men does and than they say i was drunk i didnt
kn ow what i was doing shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by eslynera(f): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2006
@topic, yeah, it happens many times i think undecided
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by wormedup(m): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2006
You think. You mind giving us a scenario?
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by Ynot(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2006
Very enlightening discuss.
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by experience(m): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2006
to all the emotionally down ladies in the house,come c me we will make "a lot of mistakes". U let ur homornes reason 4 u then and leave ur brains out. Just imagine urself as an AIDS victim in a press conference on CNN, and the whole world is watching and u say "I had sex by mistake" "young teenagers it could happen 2 u too, u never know,any day now" , hmmm. . . . . its really a hoe's excuse
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by bioye(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2006
If only we could all understand each other and just agree.

You cannot make love by mistake.   You cannot have sex unintentionally.  It is always intentional.  Hence not a mistake.  It could be lack of self-control.  About being drunk, you don't get drunk by mistake either.  It's also lack of self control.  About mistaking a stranger for your partner in the bedroom, common.  You are so used to your partner, you'll definitely feel the difference!  You'll talk or have pre-intimacy.  S/he will feel different and all that.  I doubt if that's tenable as a mistake too.

What if you had sex with the person under emotional stress but the sex was unforgettable, will you still deem it a mistake?
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by alabiyemmy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2007
another stupid and meaningless thread.
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by wormedup(m): 8:18am On Feb 05, 2007
alabiyemmy:

another stupid and meaningless thread.

and this, by far, is the most stupid and most pathetic contribution in this forum so far.

shut ur spout !
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by nyabinghi(m): 8:31am On Feb 05, 2007
Make love by mistake?

Its not possible to make love by mistake, we are humans and we do get carried away sometimes. U just can't make love wothout some elements of aquaintance. U could make love anywhere, anytime.
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by Ferlie(m): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2007
mistake? u open your possie by mistake? You put your oenis by mistake? You pump by mistake? Stupid thread.
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by jbuoy(m): 1:55am On Mar 10, 2007
What an interesting mistake. Most wht gals do that wen they get tipsy and ask u the next day-- "did u touch my breast last night?"
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by agnesoseka: 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2007
impossible.
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by nnada(f): 10:57am On Mar 13, 2007
ONE CAN'T MAKE LOVE BY MISTAKE, BUT ONE CAN HAVE SEX, BY MISTAKE. U GUYS SHOULD KNOW THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LOVE MAKING AND SEX.

ONE CAN HAVE SEX WITH THE WRONG GUY, AND THAT IS A MISTAKE. undecided shocked
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by 2old4that(m): 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2007
y would some one make love by mistake in the first place?
I wonda oo!

Even animals dont make love by mistake . . .
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by SugaBEE(f): 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2007
Nothing is by a mistake when it comes to sex. You may think you just had innocent sex but the other person my take it for love making which is impossible if you know the difference.
Re: Can One Make Love By Mistake? by Ferlie(m): 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2007
u dip the dip and u come the come by mistake - dem tie cloth round your eye?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Can't Handle Me At My Worst Then You Dont Deserve Me At My Best. True? / What Is Your Best Feature? / UNBELIEVABLE : Guy Walks Around With His Heart Detached From His Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.