Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? (70141 Views)

Is Traveling (japa) Truly An Achievement / How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Fearyourcreator: 10:59am On Nov 07, 2022
Remnita:

Ask your self is your shithole Nigeria even business environment friendly?
We can see how companies are folding up
No stable electricity
Internet war
You can’t even travel to another state
Nah bandit go kill you for road
Like I don’t even know what is wrong with you people
Stay in your Nigeria allow people abroad to enjoy themselves
If they check now you don’t even have 200k in your account
You cannot even build. House
Cos that useless country called Nigeria no hope there
Wetin do blackberry
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Fearyourcreator: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2022
GeneralShepherd:

These are paid government disinformation agents. Don't expect anything they say to make sense
Paid government agent... This is all the sense you got... From nairaland nawa... Now you dey claim woke...
People doing their lives and doing fine here are doing fine... You better than some and some are better than you here too.... Oya vex

1 Like

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Fearyourcreator: 11:14am On Nov 07, 2022
Lotechi:

I am in the US, and I make about 2million Naira in one week. I work about 12hrs a day for 5days.
What do you do there?
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Fearyourcreator: 11:17am On Nov 07, 2022
ariesbull:
your right... I went to Dubai sometimes, when I saw Nigerians in Sharjah and Deira... I just pitied them! They just hutsle to do Agent work while the girls are doing Olosho codedly... I just pity em!

I am not against people traveling but they should stop telling people that life is easy there.. Life is hard everywhere... I don't like the idea that people wound up their thriving business and travel to regret it. Many die of depression that is the truth.... They will not tell you

If you are in Europe do your thing quietly... Not everyone is designed to make it in Europe.. Soke are destined to live a rat race juggling between two jobs. While some will make it in Nigeria while some will make it in Europe... Don't make it look like Nigeria is that bad

Asians are making billions in Nigeria.. I
You no go talk finish
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by BigBashiru: 11:17am On Nov 07, 2022
Lotechi:

I am in the US, and I make about 2million Naira in one week. I work about 12hrs a day for 5days.

You forget to tell them about your expenses and taxes.... and parking and insurance costs....
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Fearyourcreator: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2022
ariesbull:

Because I hate credit now that means I am not educated... Please stop telling folks that you bought a house.

You are on a mortgage.. When you are done then you can say you own a house. Work hard so that repo will not come!

Have a great day
You dey vex ooo
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Fearyourcreator: 11:30am On Nov 07, 2022
AnitaofEurope:

No be everybody still dey on his/her won wey Dey receive money for that una useless country
30 yrs old man still never fit build house
How many youths in that tour shithole can boast of 300k in Their account
Hahahah
Suffer head people
People that are doing menial jobs in Nigeria can dey even afford to rent a flat?
Hahahah
Una go Dey compare una useless country wey Dey behind to abroad
Like who does that
Poverty capital of West Africa
Useless motherfucking country
White people are not like this ... Not all of dey enjoy for Europe or Yankee or whatever and not every body dey suffer for naija...

2 Likes

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Fearyourcreator: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2022
ariesbull:

Don't be surprised this phone you are typing this shit you are still paying for it... Don't allow debt kill you there...

I think say na everyone dey suffer. Maybe you think I am the type that doesn't travel or hungry type. I travel and the way Nigerians live ij USA and UK is terrible

What makes you a big boy is travel and do business and come ba k not running around doing hourly jobs doing Row or three jobs a day... That is suffer head... Abi when una go tire...

How can a reasonable person sell himself to slavery... Doing 3 jobs a day yet still in debt and can't even afford ticket back home always hanging around nairaland to feel home

Suffer no dey taya una shaaa... Wait till you get to 60s na then the piles of debts go deal with una then depression sets in by then the kids might be either in gang or some rehab! Is that one life! Then they throw that one to some old people home at old age

My dear pray to travel and come back not to be doing hourly jobs buying ordinary boxers with credit card and piling debts... That one na suffer head

If you are in Europe stay there and manage yourself and don't make it look that we are stupid staying back...

Are these not Africans homeless in Europe?
I dey check am for YT too...
Na one be this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRWmKh13b50
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Fearyourcreator: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2022
ariesbull:
Raise your hand if you have more than four credit cards, a car payment, and mortgage, and student loans. Keep your hand up if you’re afraid to look at your credit card or student loan statements because you don’t want to know how high that balance is. Now raise your hand if you feel like the idea that you’ll ever be out of debt is impossible.

If you raised your hand for any of that, you’re not alone. About 80 percent of Americans are in debt, and many of us don’t know how to get out of it.

.... This is suffer head! Tufiakwa!
Hmmm
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Fearyourcreator: 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
AnitaofEurope:

You dey craze
You carry random pictures dey show say nah you hahahahaha
So it is Nigeria Here people are not working like slaves ordinary cleaner Dey earn 7k in a month ,Graduates 40k
What form of slavery is that even in your own so called father land hahaha
Nah buhari really fit una
ABROAD IS BETTWR THAN NIGERIA
GO Bleep YOURSELF
Wahala.. Adeko dere
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Fearyourcreator: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
AnitaofEurope:

You dey craze
You carry random pictures dey show say nah you hahahahaha
ABROAD IS BETTWR THAN NIGERIA
GO f*** YOURSELF
Which one you send

1 Like

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Fearyourcreator: 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
ariesbull:
lol

So we have stopped eating rice... At least we are buying it without credit

Oh we are in darkness.. We install solar

Dude forget these things.. Na person wey never go you go tell that...

Some of us level don pass to dey do hourly jobs and juggling 3 jobs a day and piling up debts

Dude in USA there are terrible places and that I know for sure. In UK, Peckham and Kent is just like downtown Lagos island and nothing fantastic there

Dude stay your lane and pay up your debts leave us let's buy 1000 rice we dey buy am

We dey build our economy in Nigeria adding value and making impacts in the ecosystem

We aren't like cowards like you guys that run off to a country another people build to be nuisance and neo slaves!

We are in Nigeria and we are doing great! We are adding serious value with heads held high...

Oya run off go and do your hourly work and the change your job after 6 hours remember the credit card debts
They cant add but can bad mouth... Coward as you have said

1 Like

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Fearyourcreator: 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
AnitaofEurope:

Ya’ll will sit comfortably to be bashing abroad if we start with Nigeria una go begin wail
Only a stupid and senseless,depressed and hopeless person will compare abroad to that shit hole
Shame... Abroad people dey know if person lie too... Check if the guy dey lie he sha don send some pictures...
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by ariesbull: 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Who fit protect live?
See the politician that died in Japan despite how peaceful Japan is ... Somebody was saying people don't die cus of stable healthcare they have there... I was like dont people die in hospitals there too... Am not saying our government is doing well but I say it again people too dey worship the white people... People dont appreciate this land... If the people that owns those country then ran away when things were not rosy will africans be rushing their today... Generally black race dont know how to build for long term... And I say it there is modern slavery ....
Sound sultan sef for no die there too na ... Since government is working there... People die from gunshot for no dey die too....
https://apnews.com/hub/shootings
Check here you go see shootings... The person I sent it too said na only Pakistan him see for the link
there is a new movie that was released this year called the GOOD NURSE...come see how people are dying in hospital

Some can't even afford to be treated in hospital... Lord have mercy of them If they don't have medical insurance... Na die be that

Make una forget that story... Omo it's not easy there... They know and will never tell you the truth... They want you to come and suffer with em

You know sorrow enjoy company
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Fearyourcreator: 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
AnitaofEurope:

Random pics bro why are you trying hard to prove hahahah
You think say nah everybody be mumu for this nairaland

People are also slaves in Nigeria so rest and don’t you ever compare that useless corrupt country to abroad
Cos I will so come for you
Una done dey do this rubbish tey tey

No be everybody dey make for Nigeria many citizens are living below poverty and hardship
If not 80% of them
You come here to be proving what exactly
Carry person passport dey show for here
You wey Dey for one room for abule egba Dey think as you go take escape this shit hole
Registered nurse in your useless country dey earn 40k for month o
Is that one not slavery
Graduates wey Dey bake cake
Some Dey sell wigs
Because of your useless country that has no hope for them
Come here dey yarn rubbish
How we go know say you no dey abule egba
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Fearyourcreator: 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
ariesbull:
nobody is comparing abroad with Nigeria... The fact is that abruad has amenities but the truth is that Nigerians are living suffering there... With debts and depression. Let's start telling ourselves the truth

Some of us don't even want to live there and do that hourly jobs. We want to go do business, sign partnership agreement and come back...

Some of us want to contribute to Nigeria and grow it

Some of us aren't cutout for slavery and racism

That is why we just travel do business and come back... Nothing trips me anymore

Wr want to grow our country... If Asians can make billions here then we will by the grace of God

So stay your abroad and never ever talk people staying here down!

Simple
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by ariesbull: 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

They cant add but can bad mouth... Coward as you have said
I tell them the truth

They come here and insult people for taking decision to stay back as if they are doing much better than us...
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by ariesbull: 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

White people are not like this ... Not all of dey enjoy for Europe or Yankee or whatever and not every body dey suffer for naija...

You dey mind them... Naija wey men still dey go club, dey buy benz and lexus still dey drink beer dey close deals

Yes Naija is hard to it it isn't bad as they make it look... Omo abroad eeehhh you are on your own! Depression can kill there, dolt even talk about the gbese... Many of them no fit afford air ticket come home naaaa

Especially those wey dey Europe.. Na their own strong pass followed by USA...

If you wa a travel look at Australia or Singapore or Luxembourg na reasonable countries no be all those guys wey dey USA, UK, France and Germany wey Sapa wan finish
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by ariesbull: 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

You forget to tell them about your expenses and taxes.... and parking and insurance costs....
he is converting his money in Naira thinking that he will pay his taxes and expenses on naira.. Those guys are clowns

They tell themselves these lies to feel good... L

1 Like

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by ariesbull: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
Munamoqel:
a chap sold a 200 x200 land bought for 2.5m naira in 2002 for 200m he bought this land @ 26 now 47 .run a bore hole see drilling company and contracts for SDG officea Nation wide . If he chooses to retire and fix the 200m in bond 16 he will earn 32m naira annually .but Japarains will advice the dude to move on a study visa to the UK and start doing security and carehomes cos that the only way to succeed . I dey laugh una .
security job even better... Washing the butthoke of some old men and packing some old wine and shits in diapers and been paid hourly then the government will tax the hell outta if them while debts and bills take the rest
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by ariesbull: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Simple
I have done enough educating people

It will be stupid to sell your house and close thriving business to travel abroad especially to European countries
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Munamoqel: 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

What do you do there?
why is he quoting Naira do they pay in naira in America ? Japarains do this to feel cool.
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Fearyourcreator: 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
ariesbull:

That is madness... I don't get it sometimes... Their level of mental poverty is crazy! Sell off house mop up and borrow upto 15m to travel with family... You owe debt here and you pile up credit card debts there

That is depression... They will never tell you the truth!

15m is enough to start you a great firm in Nigeria and with ROI in less than 2years you start reaping....

I don't get em sometimes
Nigerians love lies n follow follow.. Am not saying people are not living their lives there but people dey make here my brother ... Enter Ikeja computer village see young guy with phone store with about 100m worth of goods ...
So many ... Even young guys are into forex now and some are doing very well... My inlaw is a case study

1 Like

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Fearyourcreator: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
Munamoqel:
a chap sold a 200 x200 land bought for 2.5m naira in 2002 for 200m he bought this land @ 26 now 47 .run a bore hole see drilling company and contracts for SDG officea Nation wide . If he chooses to retire and fix the 200m in bond 16 he will earn 32m naira annually .but Japarains will advice the dude to move on a study visa to the UK and start doing security and carehomes cos that the only way to succeed . I dey laugh una .
Make everyone live their lives as e pleases them... Call most them abroad ... Them no dey get money ... Na e no easy you go dey hear
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Fearyourcreator: 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
ariesbull:
there is a new movie that was released this year called the GOOD NURSE...come see how people are dying in hospital

Some can't even afford to be treated in hospital... Lord have mercy of them If they don't have medical insurance... Na die be that

Make una forget that story... Omo it's not easy there... They know and will never tell you the truth... They want you to come and suffer with em

Smiles
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Fearyourcreator: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
ariesbull:

You dey mind them... Naija wey men still dey go club, dey buy benz and lexus still dey drink beer dey close deals

Yes Naija is hard to it it isn't bad as they make it look... Omo abroad eeehhh you are on your own! Depression can kill there, dolt even talk about the gbese... Many of them no fit afford air ticket come home naaaa

If you wa a travel look at Australia or Singapore or Luxembourg na reasonable countries no be all those guys wey dey USA, UK, France and Germany wey Sapa wan finish
We kuku dey see as them dey ship them home....
I just hate that mentality that if you never travel you no fit make ... That shit dey vex me
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Fearyourcreator: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
ariesbull:

I sell laptops ... I buy from importers... Those guys business dey boom... Always building warehouses... Nigeria na good land for business ooo... If you enter downtown you go see people carry bar ooo

1 Like

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Fearyourcreator: 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
ariesbull:
I have done enough educating people

It will be stupid to sell your house and close thriving business to travel abroad especially to European countries
This thing na nonsense... Even spend a ten of a million no be ooo
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Fearyourcreator: 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
Munamoqel:
why is he quoting Naira do they pay in naira in America ? Japarains do this to feel cool.
Make person know wetin e dey do ... Make he tell us his expenses... Make he send his whatsapp number record his bank bal... So I go fit cry
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Fearyourcreator: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
ariesbull:

Spiderman peter Parker ... He sabi book e still no get job...
I never travel ... I get friends and sibling wey dey...
Everybody dey their dey ooo
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by ariesbull: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

I sell laptops ... I buy from importers... Those guys business dey boom... Always building warehouses... Nigeria na good land for business ooo... If you enter downtown you go see people carry bar ooo
IT Business na die... Those guys in computer village are making money

Those software guys are making money... Do you know that in Nigeria of 200 million.. People wey get laptop no even reach 10 million. So imagine the market

Do you know that businesses wey no get IT leverage no reach 1 million for over a country with 180 million folks... The country na gold mine

I don't want to talk about manufacturing... Go to ilupeju... Indians have taken over.. Here Nigerians wey no see road dey run while Indians are making the whole money here in Nigeria.. Chinese even don enter street
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by ariesbull: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

We kuku dey see as them dey ship them home....
I just hate that mentality that if you never travel you no fit make ... That shit dey vex me

Dangote travel
BUA Owner travel
Cubana travel
INNOSON travel
Coscharis travel
Adenuga travel
Peter Obi even made his money here in Nigeria

Serious big boys made their bar in Nigeria

The richest men started and made their money here in Naija and we go get to that level

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (43) (Reply)

The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) / Present Condition Of The New Lagos Marcopolo BRT Bus. / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.