Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Do Not Marry Broke Men - Fegor Chime - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Marry Broke Men - Fegor Chime (1567 Views)

Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! / Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Marry Broke Men - Fegor Chime by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
CaveAdullam:

I have never seen a stupid person able to discern intelligence or understand wisdom. So, I'm not perplexed by your low cognitive ability.

Painful thing is that you didn't read the post but skimmed through it because it was a heavy load on your 2-digit low IQ and poor mental retention capacity.

If not, you would have come up with an intelligent rebuttal rather than a short phrase that is an effigy of your dumbness.

You have had enough of the attention. Do have a nice day. Sweet dreams darling.

Aurevoir.

That is why i wrote that you are retaarded if you regard what you wrote as intelligent or wisdom.

Common sense would have told you that nobody wants to be associated with failures, even your parents will be disappointed in you talkless of a female. That is just 1 commonsense of life...go figure it out..dummy

Be broke and lets see who wanna be your friend.
Re: Do Not Marry Broke Men - Fegor Chime by Sammy101111(m): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
A man that want a bright future don’t need a broke woman

Re: Do Not Marry Broke Men - Fegor Chime by MadarasBlade(m): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
Do what works for you. Everyone will be fine in the end.
Re: Do Not Marry Broke Men - Fegor Chime by Jman06(m): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
I don't blame her. I blame some foolish men who fail to set standards for the kind of ladies they'll marry.

I'm pretty sure that this lady is not even a virgin. Someone with so much body counts and probably a damaged womb due to numerous abortions, yet she is there setting standards.

She's the type that after marrying her you'll start running around trying to have a child, and people would start looking at you like though you are infertile. Of course, they have a way of conniving with some unscrupulous doctors to claim the man is responsible for a couple's infertility.
Re: Do Not Marry Broke Men - Fegor Chime by Raalsalghul: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nairaland and recycled stories.

Broke men this and broke men that.

Well, one guarantee is: most women would get to warm the beds of rich men and a better advise would be how to use the resources gained to better theirselves.

As for settling with broke men, it's unavoidable not because I said so but because the numbers don't lie.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Broke Men - Fegor Chime by InfinityFabric: 7:36am On Nov 01, 2022
PerfectStranger:
I pity already made guys that marry a broke girl who isn’t a virgin
I think a broke virgin is acceptable if she already got a skill or willing to learn , then she's a wifey. Otherwise it's a red card.
To be sincere, women are not built to make money and feed the family, that's a man job. It's also why we can have more of them and they can only have one of us.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Broke Men - Fegor Chime by Truvelisback(m): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2022
Reminderz:

marry a virgin simple... don't settle for less... don't marry a broke/lazy woman
Virgin even dey easy to find?

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Almost 4 Months Of Not Hearing From Her / Dating An Intelligent Woman Is Bliss* / Seun Is Not A Serious Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.