Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,817 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) (79770 Views)

Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures / Concerns As Tinubu ‘Licks’ Microphone Before Speaking During Event / Video: Tinubu Licks Microphone Like Lollipop; Remi Embarassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by lovinagbad: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
Gossipninja:
So Tinubu has to lick his finger to flick a page of book ? I'm done Y'all cry

Imagine doing this at International conference... Disgusting ooo

https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1587708588763455488?t=B2nU-9cPMT6MNCH2FgwLNA&s=19
So how do you flip a book page. Just answer now or remain silent for ever.

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by lovinagbad: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
Acidosis:
No amount of packaging will correct the ancient mind and old ways of doing things. Tinubu belongs to the past, the old era of Pa Ajasin, Lam Adesina, and co. In that era, he was the greatest thief and the only one with an unexplainable wealth.

Tinubu is unelectable. Better to keep Buhari in Aso rock until his passing.

You said he can't win the primary, He won. Now you on another weak journey. You better fall in line

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Franking: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
My God, Bola Ahmed Tinubu must really be tormenting you ipobians turned Obidients?

I just had to enter the thread to observe the stupidity of whoever created it.

U guys are looking for who to disgrace. It won't work.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by princeabdul(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
As opposed to licking his D ?
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Enkidu70: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Gossipninja:
So Tinubu has to lick his finger to flick a page of book ? I'm done Y'all cry

Imagine doing this at International conference... Disgusting ooo

https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1587708588763455488?t=B2nU-9cPMT6MNCH2FgwLNA&s=19

Leave him nacheesy

Next year na from that kind document e go lick the poison wey go kill am

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by brownbib(m): 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
An old engine trying to look good but old is age not amount of wealth!!! Thank God for Nature!

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Okeytus(m): 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Piiggiiddiootts amaka
Late Queen once poked her nose and ate it in public embarassed
hence tinubu is right to have done that

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Octopusssy(f): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
How the actual fvck is this news?

Slow news day undecided
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Laple0541(m): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Gossipninja:

My father is not a drug lord
My father is not shaking
My father doesn't wear Pampers
My father doesn't lick his finger in public
My father doesn't rush to London every two weeks to recharge his battery.

Urchin, Anything else?

If your fàda has just an ample of opportunity to lace BAT'S shoes, am sure your life wouldn't be as miserable as it is.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Confirm4real(m): 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
E remain to show us wen Tinubu dey for toilet dey shit...

Once you have data be ready to read rubbish.

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by steveekeoma(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Can’t stop a frustrated individual like you from lamenting, they say the destruction of the poor is their poverty.

If you don't know you're just a victim of his drug Baron business.... An international drug lord
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
You people are too petty, what is wrong with y'all.

Let him lick his hand in peace.

This is a total non-news!

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Basicend: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
A disgrace to Nigeria. . An unfit pig and vegetable that they are trying to force on us. . God forbid.

This man is sick. . It's too obvious.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by zionstaar75: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Gossipninja:

Imagine Tinubu as Nigeria’s president (God forbid). Man would go to UN General Assembly and be licking his shaky fingers upandan while slurring through his prepared speech.

U no dey shame?
u guys are hypocrites,all the people doing this and still abusing him will die before their time in Jesus name. I do this all the time because I count plenty money in my business
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by harmony75: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
What do you expect from agbado and cassave advocate.. Imagine international level with others @world level? This is a disgrace o God forbid BAT thing!
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by backbone503(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
Gossipninja:
This man is disgusting, who licks finger in a public space just to turn over a page. May Tinubu not happen to Nigeria.

Don't you do it?
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by ada9ja(f): 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Is your father or anyone in your entire family both extended or nucleus, half as qualified as Bola Tinubu either in business, or public service?

I want to answer for him...none!!! but health-wise, integrity and conscience, there are better than Tinubu who is a vegetable and a thief

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by ceragon123: 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
Whatever you are now is far below where you are supposed to be if you had behaved better and properly in life. Same thing is applied to all mankind. Your attitude and the personality you have built with your hardwork is fractured due to your support to the problem makers of Nigeria at this time.
Please get into the process by electing the most competent person.

Joseph could have been a larger guy if he had slept with wife of his master but he wanted to be more than large. He wanted to be in a position to effect change and make the world better by powerful decision making. Struggling and defending an undefendable things.

My point is, you stay awake to develop yourself amd build the world around you. You need to build the world around people and connect the dots because we need each other. We are gifted differently and can only move if we work together.

Yes, you are a large guy, but not too large like those Kessington and wall street levels.

Do the right thing and you will use your ability to work to change the world. Be part of the younger generation. This is a Battle against status quo and it is better we settle earlier before it turn into fight

Durabest:
You are the one bragging here not me.You Brag of speaking good English then i let you know that life is not about speaking English but been creative.Why should i brag if i brag what will billgate do?.We are visitors here but most visitors are waiting for Mr.A to be president b4 they plan,i do all my planing why others are sleeping,I stay awake and do my drawing reason why most time you see me posting here by 2a.m at time.My quotes> "If you want to make it stay awake".ASK ME WHY.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by okrote4real: 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
The book is very sweet grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by madapcmod: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
The kind of bacteria he will deposit on those papers from his smelly saliva from his rotten teeth is enough to decay the paper.

Spits

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by buckeyemedia: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
ada9ja:

I want to answer for him...none!!! but health-wise, integrity and conscience, there are better than Tinubu who is a vegetable and a thief
Not so fast advocate, Only an oblivious naive person will think he can be the judge in his own discuss.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Corridon: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Not so fast advocate, Only an oblivious naive person will think he can be the judge in his own discuss.
You are a shameless human being I swear.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by 90th: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tinubu might be worse than buhari
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by seunjungle1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
Can you please show us your father picture here...me can boldly tell you that Jagaban is my father.

Very stupid omo yeeboo, son of palm wine tapper
....had it been you have a father that can be accepted in the public you wouldn't have said nonsense about our own father Asiwaju...has he ruled your region before.
Bastard and black sheep of his family

Gossipninja:

My father is not a drug lord
My father is not shaking
My father doesn't wear Pampers
My father doesn't lick his finger in public
My father doesn't rush to London every two weeks to recharge his battery.

Urchin, Anything else?

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by buckeyemedia: 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
steveekeoma:

If you don't know you're just a victim of his drug Baron business.... An international drug lord
Scarface has always been one of my all times favorite movies, when I visited South Beach, I believed in Rick Ross, Port of Miami, Push it to the limit.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by ATLIEN2027: 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary ipob terrorist Zombidient monkeys are the dumbest mumus on NL.
They cry and wail on the dumbest topics you can think of.
Ask them what Pandora has done previously in 8 years as Governor and they will will become even dumber.

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Doracity82(m): 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
Durabest:
Am not here to educate you beyond where your idiotic father left you.You can claim to speak like King Charles,but i can assure that at your 50years if you do not build a house of your own,even your wife will call you a usless man.Speaking good English without proper investments in life is that not waste of English?.Come to my office at Aba road Ph and see people with good English opening doors for me.
Chai... Nairaland rich man. Leave fake life, i won't lead you to anywhere

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by buckeyemedia: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
Corridon:
You are a shameless human being I swear.
Not half as shameless as the wandering hobo Ipobian politician Peter Obi.

Only him Apga, pdp, & now the Labor Parry, all in less than 8 years?

Mr Waiver presidential candidate, come and carry President of Nigeria?

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Billygee2u: 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
Gossipninja:
This man is disgusting, who licks finger in a public space just to turn over a page. May Tinubu not happen to Nigeria.

AMEN
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Billygee2u: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Very irritating person.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Doracity82(m): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Others are talking of coming to my office on Kensington High Street, penthouse suite, and see proper read English Oyibo Man opening elevator for me, after work Monday, make we go Stamford Bridge go watch Chelsea play Liverpool FC, you are talking of Aba Road in Port Harcourt, same city where that mad dog Nyesom Wike has his own office?

Nonsense Ipobian.
For your little mind , everyone is ipob

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Qatar2022: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Even people wey their Papa be Carpenter or Mechanic are always the first to run their basket mouths.

The destruction of the poor, is their poverty, they have been limited by their lack of knowledge.
What a shame for a full grown youth to be supporting ancestor to be the president of this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader / Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs / Damian Lawani's House Vandalized 3 Weeks After Gunmen Attacked Residence (pics)