Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months (39948 Views)

7 Reasons Why Nigerian Marriages Are Crashing In The UK / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 03, 2022
Some men are abusive to their wives and expect their wives to stay, i laugh in chinese. They hurl abusive words to their husband and expect their men to siddon and take it as a man. Money for 2 is spend selfishly on booze, women and so on. I hear some stash money from their husband and expect their husband to spend, spend. Some do not even have sex or do not want to have sex or are getting sex from somewhere, E no fit work.
If you get feelings for your ex, why are you getting married? Do not confuse your spouse. Your ex is your ex, marriage is not telemundo.

6 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 03, 2022
Could it be Buhari's cause too?
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by BRATISLAVA: 11:42am On Nov 03, 2022
Marriages aren't crashing. Everyday more people are getting married.

Rather, you have been pupils in the red pill college of selfishness and senseless mind games designed to manipulate and play yourselves in circles. Such behaviors are good on paper and in order to force a lady to marry you. But when she's there and sees you're unreasonable and daft from red pill indoctrination, belief in polygamy, belief in your false superiority and right to do as you please, she will leave you.

No woman is going to play house when she knows her worth. And when she refuses to play your games, you will run online to claim that marriages are crashing.

Yes, they are crashing wherever they do. Because there aren't many people left who wish to be dishrags to men. They are standing, too.

But continue to discredit marriage when you can't afford it with your terrible characters and financial handicap. It's alright.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by JaskanFactor: 11:44am On Nov 03, 2022
Marriage is an institution that results in a higher rate of population growth.

And i mean this in the most polite way possible, you have to be mentally insane if you dont expect the institution of marriage to be under attack from all sides at a time when the biggest problem of those who OWN the world is what they devilishly call over population.

Marriage has been under attack since the before the beginning of the feminist movement , which gave birth to all the LGBTQXYZ.

Historians say in USA for example before ww2 that only the income of the husband was enough for the whole house hold and women stayed at home to look after the house and kids. That changed after 1945 as they raised inflation and taxes to combat the problem of the governments which is too many people comfortable enough to have kids.

Virtually 95% of the movies released in the last century has been an attack on marriage. As those movies changed culture over the decades.

So that the owners of the world by now have weaponised marriage. If you are not very well to do finically and you get married you are doing what they dont want, and everything in the economy, security, rent , etc is set to make marriage fail.

Its like trying to setup camp for the night in the middle of a cattle stampede . They wount stop you getting married your ban it, But they already know you will become more desprate than words can describe once you fall into the trap, and they need desperate people to join police and army, efcc and all the others used to hold thier people in bondage.

In the turbulence they have created, women may find it harder to respect their husbands and vice versa.

And the stress of daily life is set just right to drive people crazy without them knowing it, so its all just crazy people on both sides of the marriage, crazy people who are struggling to afford something that inflation missile is aimed directly at.

I used to do 9to5 , you really start at 6am . and dont stop till like 10pm. You are not a normal person with life style like that , and you won't realise it it till you have had like 6months worth of good sleep. Spiritually you are a walking target for demons cause your sleepless mind is restless. 9 to 5 job is sleep deprivation . And they did it on purpose.

Now everybody is acting crazy centuries after, and people wondering why. Its been a setup all along , like the biggest block buster Hollywood movie ever, the attack on marriage and society as you know been going on since before your grand parents were born.

Its like people who have been put in a trance through sleep deprivation wondering why their marriages dont work.

Maybe if you want marriage to work and you are not billionaire, move to a quiet cheap place where you dont have to sell your soul to lack of sleep to afford rent , and hopefully with refreshed normal mind for husband and wife marriage will work.

I never ever ever saw the sky the way i do now till i was over 40 years old, six months after getting out of the rat race and moved to the cheapest town in my country . Its not just your marriage you cant see, its also the sky, and the whole environment you live in you cant see, cause your busy life puts you in a trance.

Cause if you haven't looked at the sky until it blinks and scars you a bit, you have not yet heard its message of inspiration , and the clouds are smoke and all smoke by thier shape reveal what is inside the empty space between all things. Your mind will neglect whats on the tip of your nose in a busy life and its trance of materialism that leaves everybody quarrelling with each other .

God is the protector of the children, as God himself is the spirit of a child , those messing with marriage are putting thier head inside lions mouth. As everybody knows God wear both White and Black.

Just dont jump into marriage or having other people in your house, without knowing what you getting yourself into. Cause that story has a history that goes back generations.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by daveP(m): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2022
This pool is filled with poteuax right now. The formalities are what many are obsessed with. Or let me say, they think the show and fanfare is the koko. They forget the values needed to make it work. Many are mentally deficient and they don't even seek help, so their spouse bears such burden.

Lastly, many no sabi put God for centre. There are many that do so and are doing absolutely well with whatever storm they are going through.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 03, 2022
Romanoff:

I am not saying all the things I listed makes a happy home but I'm saying it prepares you for some harsh realities you'd meet in marriage. Even the praying for patience and ability to over come challenges, you'd learn from what I listed up there.

Some marriage have packed up over the slightest issues and you'd just ask yourself "did they think marriage is sugar, spice and everything nice"?

It's best to do all these things I mentioned and not need it than to get into marriage and let the devil spoil your union over a challenge that could have been surmounted.

Reading books and counselling doesn't prepare anyone for anything, that's my point, even pastors divorce, cheat etc, didn't they go also through all that process? No amount of books will prepare you for challenges or when the devil decide to spoil your union, it is only the determination plus wisdom and prayer of both husband and wife that can make the marriage work.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Kelechi009: 11:47am On Nov 03, 2022
Jovialjune1:

No amount of counselling, seminar, in fact nothing can prepare one for what lies ahead in marriage, I and hubby didn't do anything like that because we felt it is a waste of time yet we are 5 years strong, so it is not about counselling cos when challenges come it will still be like shock to you, we just have to pray for the patience and ability to absorb and overcome the shock and challenges when it shows its ugly head, that all.

Wau! So you're also married? With all the Wawulence you display on this Forum.
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Dmeji4444(m): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2022
When the cost of wedding is shared 50/50, marriage will start lasting

6 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 03, 2022
Kelechi009:

Wau! So you're also married? With all the Wawulence you display on this Forum.

Me? Vawulence? I'm innocent grin
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:49am On Nov 03, 2022
Romanoff:
A lot of people don't know what marriage is about.

Societal pressure force people who know next to nothing about marriage to marry.

Some men think it's only to provide, have sex and have a woman to birth and raise kids that marriage is all about.

Many women get married just to be Mrs. No preparation for the journey ahead.

I remember before I got married, I attended marriage seminar, read books, listened to messages from seasoned counsellors like Bimbo Odukoya, marriage counsellors from my church and pastors whose marriages I admire.

These days, how many young people will even read books about marriage and it's preparation or listen to messages or go to seminars for intending couples?

True, however the foundation of any marriage is the vision that births it. Why are the two people coming together and what do they want to fulfill?

3 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by AbleBouncer: 11:49am On Nov 03, 2022
Romanoff:

Societal pressure force people who know next to nothing about marriage to marry.

Some men think it's only to provide, have sex and have a woman to birth and raise kids that marriage is all about.

I remember before I got married, I attended marriage seminar, read books, listened to messages from seasoned counsellors like Bimbo Odukoya, marriage counsellors from my church and pastors whose marriages I admire.

These days, how many young people will even read books about marriage and it's preparation or listen to messages or go to seminars for intending couples?

If you like read encyclopedia or church hymnal back to back, if you don't invite God who is the originator of marriage into your home, just wait for it. It will crash

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by DaveHarry(m): 11:51am On Nov 03, 2022
Odebayo4010:

You statement makes me vomit my breakfast,OP you're too wicked
How?
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Romanoff(f): 11:52am On Nov 03, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

True, however the foundation of any marriage is the vision that births it. Why are the two people coming together and what do they want to fulfill?

These are things people come to realize from counselling and premarital counseling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Abrahamweb(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2022
one of the main reason why marriages crash within 3 months is this,
Have you notice that a guy with a girlfriend and a side chick will be appreciated more by his girlfriend than if its just his girlfriend.
i started dating this girl a few months back, at first it was good because i told her that i had friends with benefit, she was caring and loving, the moment i told her that i ended my friends with benefits affairs, one month later she started making unnecessary shakara, when i confronted her about her actions, she told me that she like shakara,i told her that i hate over shakara and that was the main reason why i kept friends with benefits to avoid such nonsense.
imagine we just met and got married, what do you think will happen after marriage?
and it goes both ways (both men and women)

6 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Romanoff(f): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2022
AbleBouncer:

If you like read encyclopedia or church hymnal back to back, if you don't invite God who is the originator of marriage into your home, just wait for it. It will crash

I learned this from counselling and listening to tapes from the late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya.
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by McLizbae: 11:54am On Nov 03, 2022
Young, good girls and virgins still dey o bros! Them plenty self. Eh fit be say nah you dey the relm wey you and them nor fit meet. It is impossible to find a fish when you keep roaming the forest, you need to go to the water.
femo86:

grin grin
Let me know If you don see one abeg

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Romanoff(f): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Reading books and counselling doesn't prepare anyone for anything, that's my point, even pastors divorce, cheat etc, didn't they go also through all that process? No amount of books will prepare you for challenges or when , the devil decide to spoil your union, it is only the determination plus wisdom and prayer of both husband and wife that can make the marriage work.

The determination, wisdom and prayers from both husband and wife part, I learned from counselling and listening to tapes.

I already knew this before getting married that it takes three to make a marriage work. God, being the centre of your marriage, then the husband and wife.
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Romanoff(f): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

All these doesn't guarantee a good marriage.

All these prepares you for what marriage is about.

How to date for marriage, harsh realities of marriage and how to safeguard your marriage through prayers and putting God first.
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by barinedan(m): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2022
And to think of it lots of these marriages are those of our educated ones
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by pocohantas(f): 11:59am On Nov 03, 2022
Why is this a topic and why is it the gender that doesn’t benefit from marriage crying the most?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
Romanoff:

The determination, wisdom and prayers from both husband and wife part, I learned from counselling and listening to tapes.

I already knew this before getting married that it takes three to make a marriage work. God, being the centre of your marriage, then the husband and wife.

Your first paragraph is what a sound Christian should know without counseling and listening to tapes, but I get your point

Your second paragraph is exactly what I mean.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Confirm4real(m): 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
Maybe na baby mama be best option o...

Marriage na scam.

OR

Marry like Ooni tongue

1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Odebayo4010(m): 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
DaveHarry:

How?

You statement is to Big
If you understand the word of Euphemism,you will rather use it
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Marriages aren't crashing. Everyday more people are getting married.

Rather, you have been pupils in the red pill college of selfishness and senseless mind games designed to manipulate and play yourselves in circles. Such behaviors are good on paper and in order to force a lady to marry you. But when she's there and sees you're unreasonable and daft from red pill indoctrination, belief in polygamy, belief in your false superiority and right to do as you please, she will leave you.

No woman is going to play house when she knows her worth. And when she refuses to play your games, you will run online to claim that marriages are crashing.

Yes, they are crashing wherever they do. Because there aren't many people left who wish to be dishrags to men. They are standing, too.

But continue to discredit marriage when you can't afford it with your terrible characters and financially. It's alright.

Another valid point.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by thoth: 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
Total Nonsense...
Romanoff:

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Romanoff(f): 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Your first paragraph is what a sound Christian should know without counseling and listening to tapes, but I get your point

Your second paragraph is exactly what I mean.

You'd think a "sound Christian" should know these things but most of these divorce cases are from "sound Christians". Many with fornication as a foundation of their marriage.

Like I said, counselling taught me what is on my second paragraph including learning to know how God speaks to me so I won't fall into the hands of "prophets".
Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by solomoni87(m): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
My wife packed out of the house four days after our wedding. She was behaving so unruly throughout the marriage. Attitudes that could provoke me into beating her. I had to tell her to go if she does not want to stay with me any longer. I knew her mind was somewhere else. She even took her family members to hurl abusive words on me. I was so embarassed, humilated. My advice to any man going into marriage is: do not let any woman or family push you. Be very sure she is the right woman. Dont marry an illiterate woman

13 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Romanoff(f): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
thoth:
Total Nonsense...

You're entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine.

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by nkemjacob2(m): 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
The sole reason of this is because they are not prepared. Marriage is work. U should be ready to face anything and ready to solve problems no matter what

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by Teleprompter(f): 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
The solution is simple but people don’t want to be realistic.
The rules are also simple but people want to eat their cake and have it...
Some people don’t even know what they seek in a life partner so they just go with whatever is readily available.
One major rule to follow is family background . The level of dysfunction that is tolerated in that family.
Some men just marry for regular sex and house maid.
Some women just marry to secure steady meals and shelter...
Then expect us to pity them when cohabitation becomes toxic...

4 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by sundayoluwatimi(m): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
Do you mind making a count of 5 marriages that you personally know that crashed within the first 90 days?

Let's be sure this is not some sensational headlines or stories merely imagined.

3 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months by chinchum(m): 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
Most ?

I doubt op understand the meaning of most.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) / My Brother Is Addicted To Weed And Now Tutolin, HELP! / Nigerian Woman Delivers After 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.