Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? (31808 Views)

10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. / The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? / Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2011
whobemumu:

some ppl are high

wich devt in abia ? anambra ?

imo ( apart from owerri ) or enugu ?
my guy i tire for them oh! Nor be dis same anambra wey i for dey do my nysc since sept. 2010?  Which development dey here? God purnish all of una wey dey come nairaland to deceive pipo una hear? I dey nnewi since mornin, no road to pass go my house, onitsha is full of shi.t!!!  abeg make una nor provoke me oh. I neva wish to hav anytin to do wit dis state after nysc. God forbid! Insecurity here is 100%, no local govt chairmen to oversee d activities and development of d L.G.A , peter obi eats and share everytin amongst his cronies. Infrastructures r in decay, i wonder sometimes if they even hav a governor. Na him some idiotic loyalist come here dey mention anambra!!! I swear u guys r high on sometin. My pick is ABUJA, LAGOS, CROSS RIVERS. I nor wan see anambra near first ten oh. Hmmmm
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by ak47mann(m): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2011
ANAMBRA state got more developed cities and a wicked road networks if i want to go to akwa from onitsha it takes 10 mins drive the road is just like carpet i give them that even to my village nnewi to okaigwe IMO state the roads are like roads u see in Germany i swear but more needs to be done  cool
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by jason123: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2011
In terms of OVERALL development, I'll go with: lagos, Delta, Ogun, Enugu, rivers, anambra, oyo n edo. These are in no particular order. But top 5 will definitely be Lagos, rivers, delta,Ogun n Anambra. My statement is further backed up by Beaf's post.
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by odumchi: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2011
Boyloaf:

my guy i tire for them oh! Nor be dis same anambra wey i for dey do my nysc since sept. 2010?  Which development dey here? God purnish all of una wey dey come nairaland to deceive pipo una hear? I dey nnewi since mornin, no road to pass go my house, onitsha is full of shi.t!!!  abeg make una nor provoke me oh. I neva wish to hav anytin to do wit dis state after nysc. God forbid! Insecurity here is 100%, no local govt chairmen to oversee d activities and development of d L.G.A , peter obi eats and share everytin amongst his cronies. Infrastructure is indecay, i wonder sometimes if they even hav a governor. Na him some idiotic loyalist come here dey mention anambra!!! I swear u guys r high on sometin. My pick is ABUJA, LAGOS, CROSS RIVERS. I nor wan see anambra near first ten oh. Hmmmm

Why are you talking about what you don't know? Who told you Cross-River was developed? Most likely you've not stepped foot in anywhere outside of Calabar If at all you've been there. Cross Rivers Stats is mostly thick forests and mountains. Intact u can see Cross-Rivers from my backyard.
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2011
ak47mann:

ANAMBRA state got more developed cities and a wicked road networks if i want to go to akwa from onitsha it takes 10 mins drive the road is just like carpet i give them that even to my village nnewi to okaigwe IMO state the roads are like roads u see in Germany i swear but more needs to be done  cool
guy u r mad!! U r deceivin urself!!! because ur an anambarian u've lost ur sense of judgement? U beta wake up and smell d cuffin unless ofcourse u r d cuffin itself!! Or is peter obi a nairalander? No one can tell sha.  Ololsi!!
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2011
Boyloaf:

my guy i tire for them oh! Nor be dis same anambra wey i for dey do my nysc since sept. 2010?  Which development dey here? God purnish all of una wey dey come nairaland to deceive pipo una hear? I dey nnewi since mornin, no road to pass go my house, onitsha is full of shi.t!!!  abeg make una nor provoke me oh. I neva wish to hav anytin to do wit dis state after nysc. God forbid! Insecurity here is 100%, no local govt chairmen to oversee d activities and development of d L.G.A , peter obi eats and share everytin amongst his cronies. Infrastructures r in decay, i wonder sometimes if they even hav a governor. Na him some idiotic loyalist come here dey mention anambra!!! I swear u guys r high on sometin. My pick is ABUJA, LAGOS, CROSS RIVERS. I nor wan see anambra near first ten oh. Hmmmm

The same comprehension problem that i'm talking about. Nobody says Anambra is the most beautiful or has the best road network. That price belongs to states like Enugu, Cross river et al. We're asking for states with more  developed cities to their name.
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2011
Boyloaf:

guy u r mad!! U r deceivin urself!!! because your an anambarian u've lost your sense of judgement? U beta wake up and smell d cuffin unless ofcourse u r d cuffin itself!! Or is peter obi a nairalander? No one can tell sha.  Ololsi!!

Dude, don't get worked up over nothing. name one developed city or town in Cross river apart from Calabar. That's the whole point of this thread.
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2011
odumchi:

Why are you talking about what you don't know? Who told you Cross-River was developed? Most likely you've not stepped foot in anywhere outside of Calabar If at all you've been there. Cross Rivers Stats is mostly thick forests and mountains. Intact u can see Cross-Rivers from my backyard.
i prefer cross rivers there than anambra!!! Guy i say na anambra i dey!!!!! My pipo notin dey here!!!
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by odumchi: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2011
jason123:

In terms of OVERALL development, I'll go with: lagos, Delta, Ogun, Enugu, rivers, anambra, oyo n edo. These are in no particular order. But top 5 will definitely be Lagos, rivers, delta,Ogun n Anambra. My statement is further backed up by Beaf's post.

There isn't much development in Ogun state. In fact there's only sporadic development in parts of Abeokuta and etc. I'd say Lagos, Anambra, Enugu, Delta, Imo
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2011
afam4eva:

The same comprehension problem that i'm talking about. Nobody says Anambra is the most beautiful or has the best road network. That price belongs to states like Enugu, Cross river et al. We're asking for states with more  developed cities to their name.
and u wey get beta comprehension brain, how do u define development in a city? Apart frm nnewi and onitsha that is popular due to its market, which place can u mention in this state? Awka is developed like every other state capital in nigeria so lets not go there!! Nnewi and onitsha is only popular and nt developed! U hear? Agbaya. I am very sure u r peter obi. Nonsense!!!!
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by odumchi: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2011
Boyloaf:

i prefer cross rivers there than anambra!!! Guy i say na anambra i dey!!!!! My pipo notin dey here!!!

Anambra has more spread development. Everywhere there are beautiful neat cities, organized road structures and fair development such as street lamp poles, organized sewage drains and etc.
Although Calabar is also very good, it's really the main site development in Cross River State. Most of the state is still thickly forested, mountainous and meandered by questionable roads.
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2011
Boyloaf:

and u wey get beta comprehension brain, how do u define development in a city? Apart frm nnewi and onitsha that is popular due to its market, wat else do u want to attach to this state? Awka is developed like every other state capital in nigeria so lets not go there!! Nnewi and onitsha is only popular and nt developed! U hear? Agbaya. I am very sure u r peter obi. Nonsense!!!!

Dude, i no dey fight with you. Pls let's be civil and not resolve to insults.

You said there's nothing in Nnewi and Onitsha yet they're popular. How's that possible. No matter how bad the road network is in those places you can't deny the fact that Anambra has 3 major cities(Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi).

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by onyengbu: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2011
ak47mann:

ANAMBRA state got more developed cities and a wicked road networks[b] if i want to go to akwa from onitsha it takes 10 mins drive[/b] the road is just like carpet i give them that even to my village nnewi to okaigwe IMO state the roads are like roads u see in Germany i swear but more needs to be done  cool

Is it through enugu-onitsha expressway? Abeg answer me cus that is impossible!

The only road network that will lead you to awka and still look like 'carpet' is if you go through nkpor-nnobi road then divert thru ideani-abatete-eziowele-abagana then again divert thru ukpo and join back the enugu-onitsha express. But these will take you at least 30 mins to complete if you are driving at 100kmph at least!

Nnewi to okigwe is great really.

Awka to owerri thru agulu-awka etiti-nnewi-ukpor-azia-ihiala and then onitsha-owerri express is the fastest rout to get to owerri. I did owerri in 100 minutes last saturday.

Awka to abia state thru oko-umunze is another great way to get out of the state. The roads are great.

All in all ananbra have the best road network and all credit goes to ONWAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by nadneth: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2011
Lagos>Anambra>Ogun>Delta. These states are relatively developed, not just the state capitals. Anambra has 3 main urban cities (@least in Nigerian Standard) with tens of other well developed towns like Obosi, Nkpor,Ogidi,Oba,Ihiala,Amawbia,Nsugbe,Enugwu-Ukwu,Abagana etc. Delta state has Asaba,Warri,Sapele,Agbor,Abraka,Oleh,Umunede etc. As u can see, they're not a one-city state like Rivers,Edo,Ekiti,Plateau etc.
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2011
nadneth:

Lagos>Anambra>Ogun>Delta. These states are relatively developed, not just the state capitals. Anambra has 3 main urban cities (@least in Nigerian Standard) with tens of other well developed towns like Obosi, Nkpor,Ogidi,Oba,Ihiala,Amawbia,Nsugbe,Enugwu-Ukwu,Abagana etc. Delta state has Asaba,Warri,Sapele,Agbor,Abraka,Oleh,Umunede etc. As u can see, they're not a one-city state like Rivers,Edo,Ekiti,Plateau etc.

Pls are you my twin? You just summed it up exactly like i would have done.
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by ak47mann(m): 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2011
Boyloaf:

and u wey get beta comprehension brain, how do u define development in a city? Apart frm nnewi and onitsha that is popular due to its market, which place can u mention in this state? Awka is developed like every other state capital in nigeria so lets not go there!! Nnewi and onitsha is only popular and nt developed! U hear? Agbaya. I am very sure u r peter obi. Nonsense!!!!
mr u head no correct are u telling me that onitsha is not develop? so which city is develop in nigeria? if you say onitsha is not develop then you are just bitter person onitsha that have no more land cos most place is develop
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2011
i dnt hav time to argue wit dis ibo bois!!! Now i knw d group of liers and deceivers in nairaland!!! No wonder d seat of power in 9ja keep eludin ur pipo!!! Una too dey talk lie!!! Anambra needs help!! PERIOD!!!!!!
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2011
Boyloaf:

i dnt hav time to argue wit dis ibo bois!!! Now i knw d group of liers and deceivers in nairaland!!! No wonder d seat of power in 9ja keep eludin your pipo!!! Una too dey talk lie!!! Anambra needs help!! PERIOD!!!!!!

Thanks for telling us what you've had in mind since. How old are you by the way?
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by okstol: 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2011
@Beaf, maybe na Uduaghan dey use dat ur yeye data dey deceive una. As for Boyloaf, its a pity dat u are serving coz as a graduate u lack basic comprehension.
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by odumchi: 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2011
Boyloaf:

i dnt hav time to argue wit dis ibo bois!!! Now i knw d group of liers and deceivers in nairaland!!! No wonder d seat of power in 9ja keep eludin your pipo!!! Una too dey talk lie!!! Anambra needs help!! PERIOD!!!!!!

You mad ?  cool
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2011
very stupid ibo bois!!
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by ronkebp(f): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2011
nadneth:

plateau state, has shendam, langtang, pankshin, and so on and so forth, those are the ones i can remeber there are many more, so plateau can pass for one of the developed states.
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2011
ronkebp:

[/b]

plateau state, has shendam, langtang, pankshin, and so on and so forth, those are the ones i can remeber there are many more, so plateau can pass for one of the developed states.

This is the first time i'm knowing about this places. Are they cities or mere rural-towns?
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2011
as far as i am concerned, abuja and lagos is d only place i can mention!! Every other state still dey learn!!!
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by nadneth: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2011
Boyloaf:

very silly ibo bois!!
Boyloaf:

very silly ibo bois!!
Guy what's bitting you? No need to start calling names ok. From your posts, one can simply deduce that you're just bittered about Igbos. How can anyone in his right thinking sense say Onitsha is not developed? Onitsha is where you have the highest building concentration in the whole of Africa. BTW, which State are you from?
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by nadneth: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2011
Boyloaf:

very silly ibo bois!!
Boyloaf:

very silly ibo bois!!
Guy what's bitting you? No need to start calling names ok. From your posts, one can simply deduce that you're just bittered about Igbos. How can anyone in his right thinking sense say Onitsha is not developed? Onitsha is where you have the highest building concentration in the whole of Africa. BTW, which State are you from?
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by nadneth: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2011
ronkebp:

[/b]

Thanks Ronke for that correction. Yes, those places you mentioned are relatively developed.
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by seedord247(m): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2011
nadneth:

dem don come with lies again oooo  . . .  professor Ode can you prove that to us?
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by kabukabu(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2011
By far Delta state, you mugus.The rest of you can tie a concrete block to yourself and jump off Mainland bridge. grin grin
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by aljharem3: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2011
nadneth:

Guy what's bitting you? No need to start calling names ok. From your posts, one can simply deduce that you're just bittered about Igbos. How can anyone in his right thinking sense say Onitsha is not developed? O[b]nitsha is where you have the highest building concentration in the whole of Africa[/b]. BTW, which State are you from?

where did you get that information from ? why do you people lie like this.

even in Nigeria lagos towns such as marina, isale eko etc has more building concentration than ointsha

stop  saying things u are not sure of, thanks smiley
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2011
seedord247:

dem don come with lies again oooo  . . .  professor Ode can you prove that to us?

You've not been to Onitsha so you won't understand. I wonder how people breathe in that city. It's even more choked up than Lagos. Almost every building is close to another.
Re: What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2011
alj_harem:

where did you get that information from ? why do you people lie like this.

even in Nigeria lagos towns such as marina, isale eko etc has more building concentration than ointsha

stop  saying things u are not sure of, thanks smiley

Anything you don't know just ask questions. You've never been to Onitsha before, so chill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List / Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly / Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.