Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1171 Views)

/ I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Fryx: 1:42pm On May 19, 2023
Re: by Fryx: 1:42pm On May 19, 2023
Re: by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 19, 2023
Both of you have gone diabolical, tearing up the bead and just throwing it away isn't the solution.

Continue playing with the devil!

1 Like

Re: by Fryx: 1:57pm On May 19, 2023
Re: by Berrityga: 2:32pm On May 19, 2023
If your done with her please pass her to me, I love diabolic girls from the coven.

3 Likes

Re: by Fryx: 3:20pm On May 19, 2023
Re: by fyzaila: 4:36pm On May 19, 2023
Are you sure you've broken the bond? Because it doesn't seem so
Re: by Fryx: 4:39pm On May 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: by fyzaila: 4:53pm On May 19, 2023
Fryx:

What did you notice?

I no longer feel the urge or pain I used to. I believe I have. If I haven't, she wouldn't be as upset as she is currently.

Ok let's wait for one month straight without you contacting her or picking her calls. Then i will confirm
Re: by Fryx: 5:00pm On May 19, 2023
Re: by Berrityga: 6:50pm On May 19, 2023
Fryx:

You don’t know what you’re talking ‘bout. 99% of women I’m close to are diabolical. And I quarrel often with most of them because I have a strong will they can’t control.

They will turn you to a dummy if you give them the chance…resist and you will spend the rest of your time quarreling with them.

If they don’t seek to control you, they either don’t love you, or they are whores. But if they love you, be prepared for war because most of them will dictate for you.

This one tells me the only way you can know she loves someone is if they are fighting often—we fought a lot.
don't worry I've already made up my mind to be a dummy to any woman.. Just pass them to me, the girls in my area are all virgins.
Re: by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:02pm On May 19, 2023
Fryx:

You don’t know what you’re talking ‘bout. 99% of women I’m close to are diabolical. And I quarrel often with most of them because I have a strong will they can’t control.

They will turn you to a dummy if you give them the chance…resist and you will spend the rest of your time quarreling with them.

If they don’t seek to control you, they either don’t love you, or they are whores. But if they love you, be prepared for war because most of them will dictate for you.

This one tells me the only way you can know she loves someone is if they are fighting often—we fought a lot.
99% of gyals you are close to a diabolic and u are cool with it.

1 Like

Re: by Fryx: 7:22pm On May 19, 2023
Re: by GoldenJAT(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2023
No be only bad government be our problem for this country!!! People way de relationship na problem for us entirely!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Should I Choose Between My White And Black Girlfriends? / Is There Anything Like Privacy Among Husband And Wife In A Marriage? / Are Guys Becoming Randier These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.