Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever (30970 Views)

The Best Decision I Took That Has Changed My Life Forever (pictures) / The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever / What Changed My Life Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Sunbellar: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2022
This is quite uplifting. The best experience one can have in this lifetime is accepting Jesus! He is the saviour of the world

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Ronjule: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2022
How far have you gone with your self-help?

I guess it was your alarm clock that woke you up this morning.
You can joke or claim woke with anything or anybody but not GOD. I pray you to find peace with Him before it's too late.

Peace be unto you and many more in the same shoe as you
Mekanus:
Pray to which God? God that can't help himself will be the one to help me?
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 20, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
You, an African, gave your life to a Jew killed by three nails in a small Israeli village aeons ago?

are you a comedian?

You, an atheist, spend your time being bothered by religious people and their ranting?

I think you have an obsession with religion...should we call you a enthusiast of religions?

By the way, atheists' was what the ancient romans used to call chreistians...hmm...
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2022
Princessdainty:
If you reach a certain age as a Black man, begin to shred you helms and bondage of western religion.

He say na "Jesus is sweet" grin can't be as sweet as this piping hot chocolate my puppy made me for breakfast. cheesy ndi religious folks with sweet tongue.

Chocolate and puppies are transient though.
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Mekanus(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2022
Ronjule:

You can joke or claim woke with anything or anybody but not GOD. I pray you to find peace with Him before it's too late.

I have more peace than you can imagine. Leaving that bulshit called religion gave me more peace.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 20, 2022
AntiChristian:
Why do Christians like the abuse of the so-called God they worship?

Why do muslims like you get so bothered about Christian threads?

Some of us have the decency not to go to Islam threads, so you too should not be like them chriestian bigots and keep off this thread.

The more you comment here, the more you are like the Christians you complane about.

Anyway, birds are free to fly over your head, but you don't have to let them build a nest...or a whole mansion...on top of your head.

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Mekanus(m): 10:11am On Nov 20, 2022
SaLongs1:
Lhe can help himself to your tithe and offering if you so wish grin
That nigga can't just handle money, he always needs money. Somehow he's all knowing and all powerful but he can't resist money temptation. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2022
EKONGKING:

If Jesus is really true .He needs to start helping Nigeria as it is one of the country with most brainwashed and religious mumus in the world .

133 million people are waiting for white god to come from heaven to help them .

More like 133 million people don't do what God wants them to do...y'know do the right thing.

I hate to say this, but being a christian is more than worshipping God, it is also doing your job right, and following the rules...which most of us, regardless of religion, come to think of it....don't do.

Nigeria has a big moral problem. We think that religion is meant to be in its box, to be brought out only on the holy days, then back it goes into the box.

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Warmaterial(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2022
Cock and bull story.

Brainwashed folk talking nonsense.

The same white man that brought the religion to you enslaved you... Meditate on this and get some brain.

Religion is a scam!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2022
Ronjule:

For now, some people don't think they need God. That's life...it is not for me or you to convince them...it is for God to do the convincing.

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by luluosas(m): 10:14am On Nov 20, 2022
That's the best and ultimate decision any living soul can make. Congratulations
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Ronjule: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2022
Thank you and God bless
Kobonaire234:

For now, some people don't think they need God. That's life...it is not for me or you to convince them...it is for God to do the convincing.
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 20, 2022
Warmaterial:
Cock and bull story.

Brainwashed folk talking nonsense.

The same white man that brought the religion to you enslaved you... Meditate on this and get some brain.

Religion is a scam!!!

Yeah, and it bothers me that you are worried about a religious thread...that probably less than 500 people would read...to come here to tweet 'Religion is a scam'. Yeah, that would win 500000 million souls for atheisim. (Most athiests I know did not become athiests because someone told them 'Religion is a scam'. By the way, in Russia, school used to start with the atheist mantra...No God...nowadays, Rossiya is shot through with religion.).

By the way, slavery ended in Europe largely because of christian activisim. Some Christians backed slavery, naturally, but many did not...and many used their faith to end slavery, bring us education, modern health, and a host of other things....and even expose you to things like the philosophers and so forth via education...which led to athiest philloosphers you follow.

If there had been no missionaries...you would be very religious....worshipping the gods of our ancestors, and our ancestral spirits....
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Hemaah: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2022
Congratulations!

The best decision so far is to do just that
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by CaptainAyub: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2022
AntiChristian:
Suicide bomber,what are you doing here?
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by youngreezy(m): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2022
Mekanus:
Why will I pray to a useless God that can't even say hi? Your imaginary God has no power over what happens here, so if you like call it when faced with danger and still get screwed. Know this and know peace.
no be by ranting bro,like I said earlier,your weight no reach....you dey call am useless ba?no worry wen time reach we go know
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by CaptainAyub: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
You, an African, gave your life to a Jew killed by three nails in a small Israeli village aeons ago?

are you a comedian?
As mad as you are,I'm happy you won't try this with the 'peaceful' people grin
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Well, he is many things, but not a suicide bomber...if he was, he won't be able to post here, because he would be dead.
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Piptocoin: 10:30am On Nov 20, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

are you a comedian?

The mistake you unbelievers make is assuming God has an earthly nationality. It is like saying "Science" is a Caucasian, or a Negro, or that it has Finnish ancestry. Pathetic.

God is God....His nationality is God, His language is God, His personality is God. Any Jew, African, German, Briton, Monrovian, Saudi Arabian, Iranian, Russian, Ethiopian, Nigerian, etc...who does not have his/her name in the Book of Life at their death will spend eternity in everlasting burnings...but whoever has his/her name in the Book of Life will spend eternity with God.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by phemmyfour: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2022
AntiChristian:
coming from an Antichrist...the joke is on you
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by onuman: 10:32am On Nov 20, 2022
I am a PDP member but decided not to support a northern Fulani Muslim, Atiku, to succeed another Northern Fulani Muslim, Buhari, as president of Nigeria. After the decision, I started to breathe fresh air.
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Dtruthspeaker: 10:32am On Nov 20, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

are you a comedian?

You an African have given your life to the Americans, Chinese, Europeans, Japanese both living and killed and still living and still being killed even today etc aren't you funnier?
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Snowx: 10:33am On Nov 20, 2022
Mekanus:
Why will I pray to a useless God that can't even say hi? Your imaginary God has no power over what happens here, so if you like call it when faced with danger and still get screwed. Know this and know peace.

Nonsense still remain Nonsense even if proven by a famous scientist.

You just yarned absolute Nonsense
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Ewedegubbler: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I became a Muslim.
I continue to thank God for this decision.

Dem don Dey give u contract ?

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by marlow1962(m): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2022
youngreezy:
oga I don see people wey talk worst so forget all these ones you dey do,God is the greatest and I no be extremist oooo,but I fit swear with my life say at gunpoint or any real danger,you go pray to the same God wey you dey insult without respect so make we leave matters abeg
U dy give dat guy mouth, em no knw wertin em dy talk.
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by AntiChristian: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Captain I'm not the one that bombed your family while you're away on the ship!

Stop the transfered agression!
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by AntiChristian: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2022
phemmyfour:
coming from an Antichrist...the joke is on you

How does antichrist mean antichristian?

The folly and ignorance is on you!
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Afromentalist: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2022
How can you give your life to someone you never met ?
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Mekanus(m): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2022
youngreezy:
no be by ranting bro,like I said earlier,your weight no reach....you dey call am useless ba?no worry wen time reach we go know
Your God should channel that energy to those bokoharam guys killing Christians like chicken. Worshippers of this your useless God were massacred in Owo this year and the useless motherfucker couldn't even protect them. Rubbish!!! And time never reach for your toothless God to end the misery in the world? Your God has misplaced priority.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by phemmyfour: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2022
AntiChristian:

How does antichrist mean antichristian?

The folly and ignorance is on you!
Olodo!

What's the difference between six and half a dozen
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2022
onuman:
I am a PDP member but decided not to support a northern Fulani Muslim, Atiku, to succeed another Northern Fulani Muslim, Buhari, as president of Nigeria. After the decision, I started to breathe fresh air.

The political threads are elsewhere on this site good sir
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Warmaterial(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Yeah, and it bothers me that you are worried about a religious thread...that probably less than 500 people would read...to come here to tweet 'Religion is a scam'. Yeah, that would win 500000 million souls for atheisim. (Most athiests I know did not become athiests because someone told them 'Religion is a scam'. By the way, in Russia, school used to start with the atheist mantra...No God...nowadays, Rossiya is shot through with religion.).

By the way, slavery ended in Europe largely because of christian activisim. Some Christians backed slavery, naturally, but many did not...and many used their faith to end slavery, bring us education, modern health, and a host of other things....and even expose you to things like the philosophers and so forth via education...which led to athiest philloosphers you follow.

If there had been no missionaries...you would be very religious....worshipping the gods of our ancestors, and our ancestral spirits....
Religion can't help you neither your God's will.

Both are useless.

Live your life and do the right thing, you no the good and you no the bad.

Religion is a scam

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / The Death Of Pastor Eskor Mfon Of RCCG / Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.