Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever (30968 Views)

The Best Decision I Took That Has Changed My Life Forever (pictures) / The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever / What Changed My Life Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by onuman: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2022
Kobonaire234:

The political threads are elsewhere on this site good sir

E Pain U.
There's a connection between the topic and what I wrote against Atiku's tall ambition.
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Princessdainty(m): 11:00am On Nov 20, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Chocolate and puppies are transient though.
oh well, how do you want it!
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2022
onuman:

E Pain U.
There's a connection between the topic and what I wrote against Atiku's tall ambition.

The political threads are elsewhere on this site good sir.

Plus, atiku and tinubu and obi are in the same party as far as i know, so yeah it pains me that they will.keep on wrecking nigeria whoever wins.
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2022
Warmaterial:
Religion can't help you neither your God's will.

Both are useless.

Live your life and do the right thing, you no the good and you no the bad.

Religion is a scam

Meanwhile you should stop allowing the religious birds build their churches and temples on your head.
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by amorprincesa: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2022
It is the best decision.

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by wirinet(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2022
Daviddson:
I was also a teenager (in JS 3) when I took that decision. It was revolutionary, to say the least.

Do you think that as a 14 - 15 year old kid, you are matured enough to make critical decisions that would affect the rest of your life. At that age the government does not deem you matured enough to drive, marry, drink alcohol or sign a contract.

Anyway, religions thrive by catching them very young, before their neo cortex becomes fully developed and capable of critical thinking.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by laluski(m): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
Interesting15:
We all must make decisions everyday. However, there are certain decisions that are greater than several other decisions we make. These are decisions that changes our lives forever.

The greatest decision I made that transformed my life was when I decided to give my life genuinely to Jesus Christ years back as a young teenager, making the decision to serve HIM and to maintain a good relationship with HIM in spirit and in truth.

That decision changed everything about me, and my relationship with God empowered me in all important ways. Despite being a very young folk, I could live above sin, the devil and hell. Hence, I couldn't even relate with addictions and heartaches and headaches that are prominent in the circle of many young folks.

My relationship with Jesus set me on the pathway of destiny and purpose fulfilment early enough. Hence, I don't experience idleness, hopelessness, and helplessness. I've never been stranded in my life.

Jesus is sweet.

The greatest decision you can make today is to embrace Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and start nurturing an intimate relationship with God your Father. This is what will empower you to live a life of complete dominion here on earth, and make you a sure candidate of Heaven (the rapture will take place anytime soon).

Run away from sin, and live your life for GOD. It is your destiny to live inside GOD through Jesus Christ Who is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Only Jesus Christ could boldly proclaim: "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6).

If you want to submit to Jesus, simply say this prayer:

"LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life."

Jesus loves you too. Amen

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/11/the-best-decision-i-took-that-changed.html?m=1

Best decision EVER!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by hopefulLandlord: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
Piptocoin:

The mistake you unbelievers make is assuming God has an earthly nationality. It is like saying "Science" is a Caucasian, or a Negro, or that it has Finnish ancestry. Pathetic.

God is God....His nationality is God, His language is God, His personality is God. Any Jew, African, German, Briton, Monrovian, Saudi Arabian, Iranian, Russian, Ethiopian, Nigerian, etc...who does not have his/her name in the Book of Life at their death will spend eternity in everlasting burnings...but whoever has his/her name in the Book of Life will spend eternity with God.

A god that resides in Israel, likes mount Horeb and would bring about "new Jerusalem" definitely has nationality

2 Likes

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by hopefulLandlord: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
CaptainAyub:

As mad as you are,I'm happy you won't try this with the 'peaceful' people grin

if I do and they kill me would it prove your imaginary friend exists?

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by hopefulLandlord: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
Kobonaire234:

You, an atheist, spend your time being bothered by religious people and their ranting?

I think you have an obsession with religion...should we call you a enthusiast of religions?

By the way, atheists' was what the ancient romans used to call chreistians...hmm...

They're the ones obsessed with "saving" me

2 Likes

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by danigbo(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jesus is sweet indeed !
I am a living witness !
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by AntiChristian: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
phemmyfour:
Olodo!

What's the difference between six and half a dozen

Okay bring your forehead make i write 666 of corona virus! Oponu!
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by zhirkovrado(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
So much atheists here I can see!
All I believe is there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Marpol2021(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
SaLongs1:
Lhe can help himself to your tithe and offering if you so wish grin
repent and give ur life to Jesus Christ....
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by InvertedHammer: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
Interesting15:
We all must make decisions everyday. However, there are certain decisions that are greater than several other decisions we make. These are decisions that changes our lives forever.

The greatest decision I made that transformed my life was when I decided to give my life genuinely to Jesus Christ years back as a young teenager, making the decision to serve HIM and to maintain a good relationship with HIM in spirit and in truth.

That decision changed everything about me, and my relationship with God empowered me in all important ways. Despite being a very young folk, I could live above sin, the devil and hell. Hence, I couldn't even relate with addictions and heartaches and headaches that are prominent in the circle of many young folks.

My relationship with Jesus set me on the pathway of destiny and purpose fulfilment early enough. Hence, I don't experience idleness, hopelessness, and helplessness. I've never been stranded in my life.

Jesus is sweet.

The greatest decision you can make today is to embrace Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and start nurturing an intimate relationship with God your Father. This is what will empower you to live a life of complete dominion here on earth, and make you a sure candidate of Heaven (the rapture will take place anytime soon).

Run away from sin, and live your life for GOD. It is your destiny to live inside GOD through Jesus Christ Who is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Only Jesus Christ could boldly proclaim: "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6).

"LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life."

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/11/the-best-decision-i-took-that-changed.html?m=1
/

Living in fantasy could be the best way to go through life. It is the balm that soothes pain of life.

/

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

They're the ones obsessed with "saving" me

Why are you obsessed with saving us?

I've never also heard of an atheist that loves religion sites?
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by hopefulLandlord: 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Why are you obsessed with saving us?
I've never also heard of an atheist that loves religion sites?
I'm not doing it to save anyone

2 Likes

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by SaLongs1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
Marpol2021:
repent and give ur life to Jesus Christ....
or Buddha or those ones that believe in slaughtering unbelievers...no thanks
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I'm not doing it to save anyone

Oh, you are...you want to save us from our religious ignorance...just as some of the brethren want to save you from your atheist ignorance.

If you did not, you won't be on religious sites at all.

(There is nothing wrong with being a millitant proselyting athiest )
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by hopefulLandlord: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Oh, you are...you want to save us from our religious ignorance...just as some of the brethren want to save you from your atheist ignorance.

If you did not, you won't be on religious sites at all.

(There is nothing wrong with being a millitant proselyting athiest )

This is not a "religious site"
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

This is not a "religious site"

Thread, I mean.
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ewedegubbler:

Dem don Dey give u contract ?
I don’t get you bro, who wan give me contract?
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by dannex4adx(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
Interesting15:

Jesus is sweet.

Yes ooo! Jesus is sweet.
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
wirinet:

Do you think that as a 14 - 15 year old kid, you are matured enough to make critical decisions that would affect the rest of your life. At that age the government does not deem you matured enough to drive, marry, drink alcohol or sign a contract.

Anyway, religions thrive by catching them very young, before their neo cortex becomes fully developed and capable of critical thinking.

I don't agree with the assertion that a 14 year old cannot make a decison that affects his or her life. That is patronizing to a 14 year old, and implies they lack free agency.

Besides when is a person of the right age/maturity level to make a decision? We would be quibbling over the decision till the crows fall down from exhaustion.

Plus your argument can be used by religious people against their 14 year old child choosing to be an atheist. (You are not old enough yet, child).

At 14, I knew what I wanted to do with the rest of my life...and yes, I am doing it. At 14, most kids in school in this country get career advice already. And once upon a time, 14 was considered mature enough to start a job/trade/etc.
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Cde1: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
Good for you
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Ofiadiegwu: 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
Weldone Op.
You said it well
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by AfonjaPriest: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
Interesting15:

Jesus is sweet.

It's not just about giving your life to Christ. It's about doing everything that pleases God Almighty.
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by A1kennedy(m): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2022
Well. Jesus is good to everyone, but remember,to avoid condemnation or judgement go and follow Moses laws. For example, If every banks in Nigeria has the ten commandments written in their walls both interior and exterior. Rubbers won't kill, and when they get home repentance is sure!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / The Death Of Pastor Eskor Mfon Of RCCG / Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.