Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea (27822 Views)

My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign / Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters / Lasun Yussuff: I'II Do Anything It Takes To Rescue Osun From Economic Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by DMerciful(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
Youths, remain focus!

Do not be hoodwinked by Atiku using the game of football we love to distract us.

Installing Obi as the next president is the only way future generations will not blame our generation for failing them!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by BESTScientist1: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
While OBI will beat una the way Aston Villa is beating Man U

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by kosiebe(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
Asgard73:
Ride on Waziri…

You’ve gat no opposition.. except for one we placed to act.

Power to the people
North 2023

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by HEBEI: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
Blues for life tongue tongue
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Daymorelah: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
You don’t fall chelsea fans hands like

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by guru90: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
This man.... don't know that Chelsea fans plenty pass Arsenal fans..........

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by ufuosman(m): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by FashionCookie(f): 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
Chelsea fans where una dey? Someone is shooking hand in una eyes o grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Johel(m): 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Phraences: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
Please don't jinx Arsenal Club abeg!! Make dem win league first.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by azikiweironsi(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
Grow Up joor!!!
The administration of a country is bigger and a serious business than football match.
Face front jare and move away from all these distractions.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by iykofias(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
Arsenal defeated the opponent but didn’t win the league
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Tsolutionjoseph: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lol, we Chelsea fans will do you shege

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Phantom233: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Atiku is coming to terms with realities.

Chelsea-Arsenal match ended 0-1 in favour of Arsenal. That was a narrow win for Arsenal and Atiku is already agreeing he will win by a small margin.

Few weeks from now, he will agree it will end as draw, later, the winning against him will be small margin. But a month to election, it will become landslide.

From beginning, Tinubu's win over Atiku has always been landslide and it will remain so even after election.
Nothing good ever comes out of Nigeria so lets go for Nigeria mauritania
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Chelsea-Arsenal match ended 0-1 in favour of Arsenal. That was a narrow win for Arsenal and Atiku is already agreeing he will win by a small margin.

Few weeks from now, he will agree it will end as draw, later, the winning against him will be small margin. But a month to election, it will become landslide.

From beginning, Tinubu's win over Atiku has always been landslide and it will remain so even after election.

Gba. Madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. APC has ruled for 7 years and failed. It is madness to think an APC candidate has anything good to offer Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Uniquekriss(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

just shut up.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hehehe na you sabi ... Anyway na only quiet lady fit carry me go Arsenal ..
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Phantom233: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
Sorry sir, power has shifted rom the north. There are other regions in Nigeria it's not only the north that must rule.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by bluefilm: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
Dreamer.

Dream one.

Nonsense. sad
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Andres28(m): 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
Atiku keep dreaming

Arsenal fc is aka peter obi fc

Chelsea is tinubu fc

Atiku is Liverpool fc, no hope at all grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Angelfrost(m): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
Yeah... The same way Villa is defeating a certain top club! grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by viqSmallz(m): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
greentext:
the only thing that will be defeated here is your selfish ambition to enter Aso Rock.

the chess board needs new players. Old pieces like Atiku need to be knocked off tongue

Say Obi doesnt win. Who is would you prefer to? Atiku or Tinubu
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
... The Sky is always Blue ... God no go shame us...
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
Bragging rights
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by masterflowx(m): 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
Tribal bigot ....... Atiku
And what do you want to say about thiefnibu that said he doesn't like to be hearing Funke Akindele's name?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Glink2018(m): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Which club Tinubu and Pitobi dey support sef?

Tinubu is Manchester United while Pthief Obituary is the club that is still struggling to meet up in the premier league... Perhaps they will soon send him to relegation
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by BigYash: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
Asgard73:
Ride on Waziri…

You’ve gat no opposition.. except for one we placed to act.

Power to the people
North 2023

Make North kuku form their own country for atiku to rule,after this disaster called buhari. I don't blame d north though, atleast they are united. Unlike the Yorubas ,igbos and south south. These three region can sell their brother for a plate of rice or even two cups of rice during elections..
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by ComeToJesus: 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
Baba, rub it in grin cheesy
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by truthhurtsnaira: 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
Blacks that cannot boast of their own soccer league...or things in general, in preference of their colonizers....

As usual
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Yobuwa: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tested and trusted
We have seen the rise and fall of Our hero and brave warrior who at the best and worse of times absorbed all pressure and maintain the equilibrium,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) / Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy / Obiano Visits The Obi Of Onitsha In A Grand Style - Check Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.