Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea (27826 Views)

My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign / Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters / Lasun Yussuff: I'II Do Anything It Takes To Rescue Osun From Economic Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by SamOchuko: 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by oneMalik: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
Sée as this man just called enemies for himself !

Shai ! BRAIN good o !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Stronghold91: 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
thief atiku may God
kill you before the election day
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by EDOLUWA: 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
Atiku will will the next election for sure
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by membranus: 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
Atiku is inviting the anger of numerous Chelsea supporters.

He has better leave football for now and face his jinxed political career.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Pascal181: 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
Childish talk
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Advancedman(m): 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Atiku is coming to terms with realities.

Chelsea-Arsenal match ended 0-1 in favour of Arsenal. That was a narrow win for Arsenal and Atiku is already agreeing he will win by a small margin.

Few weeks from now, he will agree it will end as draw, later, the winning against him will be small margin. But a month to election, it will become landslide.

From beginning, Tinubu's win over Atiku has always been landslide and it will remain so even after election.

Arsenal vs manciity
Arsenal vs Real Madrid
Arsenal vs Bayern Munich
Arsenal vs Dortmund
Arsenal vs Athletico Madrid
Arsenal vs Barcelona
With other top clubs, then I go believe you
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Entimz: 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
Who telm this one say na him be Arsenal...Na Obi be Arsenal

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Anyiamaka: 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Chelsea-Arsenal match ended 0-1 in favour of Arsenal. That was a narrow win for Arsenal and Atiku is already agreeing he will win by a small margin.

Few weeks from now, he will agree it will end as draw, later, the winning against him will be small margin. But a month to election, it will become landslide.

From beginning, Tinubu's win over Atiku has always been landslide and it will remain so even after election.

The 2023 election is for a better Nigeria. Tinubu is not good for Nigeria and Tinubu will not be president of Nigeria now or later
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by ransomed: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
As Arsenal never won any premiership trophy in the last four years so shall Abubakar Atiku be frustrated in the forth coming presidential election.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Mcmichaelin1: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
Obi will defeat you like how Aston villa defeated man utd��

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Gbeng30(m): 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Okay... We are waiting
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Ngwamankillyou(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay.

I don't ask you to show me your bleeping legs if you have muscles or not.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by ejimatic: 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

ASEBAJE O NI GBAYI NITORI ASIWAJU...KI the Ultimate BAT on the move to victory

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by thymm: 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
Tribal bigot ....... Atiku

And now also a fanatic bigot. Chelsea fans will take note

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Lush100(m): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
Relax chelsit supporters,

This tweet may soon be deleted.
It doesn't have his approval especially if u guys can group together and tell him he has lots your block votes.

On the other hand,
London is red. No caps

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by paperboi147: 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
Atiku get mind de criticize Chelsea.
U no go even win ur state, talkless of Nigeria entirely
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by tammyf: 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

What I got was oduduwa republic/ bokoharam ticket
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by DPricey1(f): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
Mumu Man! Most of the youths love Peter Obi This one wants to lose the few that stand with him
We KTBFFH!
We no go give you Shishi vote angry
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by ganye1: 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
Atiku is simply telling you that no matter what he will win.
LeoDeKing:

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Angrymode: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
As a Chelsea fan, I'm taking offence to this senseless statement and my consideration to vote for Atiku is now quashed. See you at the polls with my 1 vote.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by abcity2001(m): 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ole man said he will win come next year. Aso rock is not your house.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by oluwatoyosi8755: 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ride on Waziri… You’ve gat no opposition.. except for one we placed to act.Power to the people North 2023Ride on Waziri… You’ve gat no opposition.. except for one we placed to act.Power to the people North 2023...
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by okechuks22: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
Keep decieving ur self
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Osariemen12: 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/iii-defeat-my-opponents-the-way-arsenal-defeated-chelsea-atiku/

You can only defeat Tinubu. However, if Obi can't have it, you have it.

Death to all Tinubu supporters.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by babsthegreat: 12:13am On Nov 07, 2022
grin grin grin ;DThis guy dey make me laugh instead make e concentrate e dey compare politics and football
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by caracas: 12:30am On Nov 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

And you will confirm your foolishness is real
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Gkemz: 1:29am On Nov 07, 2022
You have already disqualified yourself amongst Chelsea fans.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by KevinDeBruyne: 5:11am On Nov 07, 2022
All na mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency / Imo Youths Protest, Barricade NDDC Office With Coffin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.