Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,086 members, 7,828,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea (27823 Views)

My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign / Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters / Lasun Yussuff: I'II Do Anything It Takes To Rescue Osun From Economic Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
Atiku, for saying this, you have just lost my vote.

How dare you mock my Chelsea? With your baby nanny Arsenal
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by owo288: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
That mean this man did not know what his saying.... This man is fake! Nigeria should be aware of this atiku, politics vs football. Because you are arsenal fan now make bacelona, man united, real Madrid to go kill themself! The man na mumu... Be free man to all your followers
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by HRMK: 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
I GUESS ATIKU OWNS ARSENAL!YOU THINK THE NATION BELONGS TO FULANIS?PASSING FROM ONE FULANI TO THE OTHER?TIME WILL TELL!HOW MANY TIMES AV YOU #LULE DESPITE ASSURANCE FROM YOUR MARABOUTS!BE WELL PREPARED SAME SOON!
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Heffalump(m): 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Atiku and Tinubu will be retired politically come 2023 - Wizkid

Wizkid said and we all supported him
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by geesilver(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Which club Tinubu and Pitobi dey support sef?
, tinubu Manchester United
Peter enyimba of Aba
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by ladipo007: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
I don't know why I so much love Atiku,now I know the reason.UP GUNNERS.Ride on sir say waziri say atiku.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by davidtemi(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
Another way to hate from the Chelsea fans � grin
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Pinterest: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Atiku is coming to terms with realities.

Chelsea-Arsenal match ended 0-1 in favour of Arsenal. That was a narrow win for Arsenal and Atiku is already agreeing he will win by a small margin.

Few weeks from now, he will agree it will end as draw, later, the winning against him will be small margin. But a month to election, it will become landslide.

From beginning, Tinubu's win over Atiku has always been landslide and it will remain so even after election.

I don’t care what happens to Atiku but make this your analysis sha no affect Arsenal

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Hartman11: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
This is the area n reason I'm giving my vote for u....up gunners
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by sayso: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by ebuclassic18(m): 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Chelsea-Arsenal match ended 0-1 in favour of Arsenal. That was a narrow win for Arsenal and Atiku is already agreeing he will win by a small margin.

Few weeks from now, he will agree it will end as draw, later, the winning against him will be small margin. But a month to election, it will become landslide.

From beginning, Tinubu's win over Atiku has always been landslide and it will remain so even after election.
Yoruba nation
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by seguno2: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

The certificate-less Amoda Yekini is from Benin Republic.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by scholes23(m): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
Yet you lost 4 elections . Oga close mouth
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by ogbonti: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Mumu man.
Atiku is now in crack.

when will ATIKU speak to Arise TV Anchor Rufai Oseni - live on studio and quizzed like Pater Obi has been interrogated many a time??

na Arsenal and Chelsea game Atiku think say Nigerians dey concerned about now abi na wahala of hunger, kidnapping, robbery, rape, terrorism and unemployment ? is this man insane ? so na the politics of 1992 him won come play for 2022?

Not seriously talking about the issues wont work this time
putting clowns like Dino and Reno to do his dirty job wont cut it either

NIGERIANS deserve to see you and other candidates - eye ball to eye ball - being asked tough questions and analyzing the response

Sir, how did you become a billionaire in dollars from custom work at Idiroko? Give us a graphic analysis of how the billions emerged...
Sir, why did you connive with Halliburton to give them tax shelters while they paid you for it through the back channel ? Transcorp too ?
Sir, why did you delete the Deborah tweet? Is it because you can't confront religious extremism in the north or are you scared of them?
Sir, why did you say no Northerners should vote for a southerner? is it because you want to continue the bigotry of the Dullard?
Sir, how do you hope to unite Nigerians when you can not even unite the PDP and build consensus amongst dissatisfied PDP members?
Sir, why are you involved in Land grabbing in Adamawa State, that those who decide not to sell their lands to you suddenly disappear?
Sir, why are spending lavishly on women, and recently you married a woman away from her husband in Niger Republic? Is that ethical?
Sir, why do you run to Dubai and live there after losing an election? where is your allegiance ? Are you planning to rule Nigeria from Dubai?
Sir, how come you never sat back to build the PDP like Wike did? Are you only concerned with reaping where you do not sow?
Sir, why are you always surrounded by unserious clowns like Reno, Dino, etc? Are these going to be your cabinet ministers when you win?

UNTIL ATIKU Abubakar answer these questions and many more genuinely, I and other patriotic Nigerians don't want to hear about Arsenal and Chelsea match - STOP the crazy distractions - the lives and well being of 200 million Nigerians is at stake, this is no time for comedy or foolishness - we have had enough, we must interrogate the issues and persons vying for Commander-in-Chief, NOT Comedian-in-Thief! grin
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by luluosas(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
Atiku will understand come February 2023 that politics is NOT FOOTBALL.
Anyway, Obi is coming
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by seguno2: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Mumu man.
Atiku is now in crack.

Bobo Chicago is the renowned druggie.
No competition for the title of druggie.
Why do you think that Tinubu has shaky shaky hands while peepooing anyhow upandan

Francis5:
Nigeria’s Next Leader’s Ties to a Heroin Ring

Former Lagos provincial governor Bola Tinubu, affectionately nicknamed the Jagaban, is today seen as a shrewd if not “deeply Machiavellian” Svengali in Nigeria’s politics as well as the architect of a hugely successful anti-corruption platform. But 20 years ago he had to forfeit nearly half a million dollars to the U.S. Treasury Department after being named as an accomplice in a white heroin-trafficking and money-laundering ring that stretched from West Africa to the U.S. Midwest.

Although his case has been bandied about the Nigerian press for years, Tinubu’s involvement in a federal drug and racketeering investigation waged jointly by the DEA, FBI, and IRS has gone unreported elsewhere, even after his ascendance to Karl Rove-like status last month. A recent gauzy Financial Times profile of him, for instance, neglected to mention that two decades ago Tinubu was identified as a bagman for two Nigerian heroin movers who operated out of Chicago and Hammond, Indiana. They were Adegboyega Mueez Akande and Abiodun Agbele, Akande’s nephew, who was exposed to law enforcement after selling white heroin first to Lee Andrew Edwards, another dealer later jailed for trying to murder a federal agent, and then to an undercover cop.

In a 1993 court docket from the U.S. District Court in the Northern District of Illinois, which The Daily Beast obtained from Sahara Reporters, a Nigeria-focused news outlet, IRS Special Agent Kevin Moss said that Akande had run the white heroin ring in the late 1980s until 1990, when he handed off the U.S arm of the business to his nephew, who had arrived in 1988. Akande then returned to Nigeria but continued to oversee the operation from abroad with the help of others at home and in the United States, including his relatives. One of the individuals identified in his cartel by Moss was Tinubu, then a Chicago State University-educated accountant working as a treasurer for Mobil Oil Nigeria Ltd, a subsidiary of energy giant Mobil Oil, which was still a few years shy of its famous merger with Exxon in 1999.

In the biography section of his official website, Tinubu is described as having emigrated to the United States in 1975 “in search of the proverbial Golden Fleece with a heart brimming with unrelenting determination to achieve his visions.” This is certainly one way to describe his tenure stateside.

In 1989, Moss said in an affidavit, Tinubu established an individual money market account, into which he deposited $1,000 in traveler’s checks, and a negotiable order of withdrawal account (NOW) at First Heritage Bank in Country Club Hills, Illinois. The address Tinubu gave the bank was the same as the listed headquarters of Globe-Link International, the front company owned by Akande and his relatives.

“There’s a trend of various Nigerian politicians at the highest levels involved in dodgy business deals around the world, in property and cash.”

Bank employees told Moss that Akande had personally introduced them to Tinubu in December 1989 when who also opened a joint checking account with his wife, Oluremi Tinubu, who already kept a joint account with Akande’s wife at First Heritage. Five days after the NOW account was opened, $80,000 was wired into it from a bank in Houston maintained by one of Akande’s relatives. Tinubu would later use the NOW account to buy a $10,000 Certificate of Deposit for an $8,000 car loan, listing Akande as his cousin on the application.

At the time, Tinubu’s take home as a Mobil Oil Nigeria executive was a mere $2,400 a month and he claimed not to have any other revenue streams. Yet he still managed to deposit $661,000 into his individual money market account in 1990 and then another $1,216,500 a year later. He also opened more accounts with Citibank in its worldwide personal banking unit, transferring over half a million dollars from his First Heritage money market account into one of them in early 1991.

Mobil Oil Nigeria told Moss that Tinubu’s role at the company never involved transferring large sums of money between banks and that it didn’t keep deposits in any institutions in the south suburbs of Chicago, where First Heritage was based. Moreover, although Tinubu moved back to Nigeria in 1983, he neglected to file U.S. income tax returns after 1984 despite having sizable, interest-generating deposits in American banks. All of this was enough to persuade a magistrate judge of the Northern District to issue seizure warrants for Tinubu’s First Heritage and Citibank accounts. Collectively, more than $1.4 million belonging to the Nigerian was confiscated.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/27/nigeria-s-next-leader-s-ties-to-a-heroin-ring.html

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by seguno2: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
Tribal bigot ....... Atiku

Please which of the viable alternatives is not a tribal bigot?
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by seguno2: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
greentext:
the only thing that will be defeated here is your selfish ambition to enter Aso Rock.

the chess board needs new players. Old pieces like Atiku need to be knocked off tongue

New players like Peter Obi who endorsed Atiku as a better candidate for president
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by asanausana91: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Muslim Muslim ticket will never rule this country. We cannot afford sharia law in this country.
Aside from the Muslim Muslim ticket this old drug lord is senile, how on earth can a responsible man be voting for a man that cannot remember anything.
It is better for Nigeria to remain without a president than have Tinubu as a president.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Shampoo77: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
Foolish man speaking, take him serious at your peril.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by asanausana91: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Mumu man.
Atiku is now in crack.
kill yourself, Atiku is the next president.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by bizzibodi(m): 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
Coming from a serial loser.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Risingblue008(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
Arsenal = weapon
Atiku Fulani =terrorist,
So if u understand,
There is a positive coorelationship btw atiku and Arsenal
grin
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by seguno2: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
PointZerom:
Mikano criminal, if not that you're a big fool you would hv known that majority of your surppoters are Chelsea fans.

With this VAWULENCE on Chelsea, they may disown you.

Why do you persist in lies and propaganda? For what benefits

politicoNG:
Mikano International Limited, promoters of Mikano Generators, has denied any link to former Vice President and the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2023 general elections, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

The Managing Director of the company, Firas Mamlouk in a statement said Mikano is not affiliated to the former vice president in any way.

The statement reads: “The attention of the Management of Mikano International Limited, promoters of Mikano Generators (amongst other products), has been drawn to numerous articles and press statements stating that the Company is owned by/affiliated with Atiku Abubakar, GCON.

“This disclaimer is a notice to the general public that the news does not represent the true facts as it concerns Mikano International Limited. Please be informed that Mikano International Limited is not owned, affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HE Atiku Abubakar GCON.

“Members of the public are therefore advised to disregard the news”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/mikano-denies-link-with-pdp-presidential-candidate-atiku/
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by asanausana91: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
PointZerom:
Mikano criminal, if not that you're a big fool you would hv known that majority of your surppoters are Chelsea fans.

With this VAWULENCE on Chelsea, they may disown you.
if not that your foolishness is like mountain Everest you would have known that Atiku is talking like a fan not a politician.
God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by PointZerom: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
asanausana91:
if not that your foolishness is like mountain Everest you would have known that Atiku is talking like a fan not a politician.
God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria.

I don't expect sound reasoning from an offspring of a lunatic.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Babaken(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
No let dangote change am for you.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Kingsley10000: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
Atiku and Dangote are arsenal fans
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by FaithBrain1994(m): 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
Chelsea fans are not happy with this comment..
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Sammy5413(m): 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
With all the happenings in the country, That's your take home mugu!
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by gassbee: 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Atiku and Tinubu will be retired politically come 2023 - Wizkid
person we go dey him house dey drink champagne on election day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keyamo To Buhari: It’s Unconstitutional To Appoint Minister Of State / Obiano Visits The Obi Of Onitsha In A Grand Style - Check Photos / IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.