Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea (27820 Views)

My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign / Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters / Lasun Yussuff: I'II Do Anything It Takes To Rescue Osun From Economic Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Paulynez(m): 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
fergie001:

If election na today, na to use vex, vote against am
As Man U dey loose like this na KO him go get walahi
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Asgard73: 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
kosiebe:

Mumu

k
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Amalekki: 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Atiku is right. His presidency bid is looking good at the moment.

Arsenal looking like they are back now. Until they became a mid-table team recently they were always looking good until they crash land in February.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by spartan117(m): 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Atiku is coming to terms with realities.

Chelsea-Arsenal match ended 0-1 in favour of Arsenal. That was a narrow win for Arsenal and Atiku is already agreeing he will win by a small margin.

Few weeks from now, he will agree it will end as draw, later, the winning against him will be small margin. But a month to election, it will become landslide.

From beginning, Tinubu's win over Atiku has always been landslide and it will remain so even after election.
You lost me in the last paragraph.
You probably meant to say Peter Obi cheesy
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by mariahAngel(f): 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Atiku wan dey whine Arsenal fans shaa. cheesy
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Yobuwa: 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tested and trusted
We have seen the rise and fall of Our hero and brave warrior who at the best and worse of times absorbed all pressure and maintain the equilibrium,

Atiku/Okowa

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by fof1: 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Chelsea-Arsenal match ended 0-1 in favour of Arsenal. That was a narrow win for Arsenal and Atiku is already agreeing he will win by a small margin.

Few weeks from now, he will agree it will end as draw, later, the winning against him will be small margin. But a month to election, it will become landslide.

From beginning, Tinubu's win over Atiku has always been landslide and it will remain so even after election.

Take Note : TINUBU Will Lose The 2023 Election.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by fergie001: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
Paulynez:

As Man U dey loose like this na KO him go get walahi
Pra-Prally grin

Leave Ikorodu baldie to dey show himself.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by 8stargeneral: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
Count ur vote out from Chelsea fans
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by phorget(m): 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I'll choose Mauritania over Nigeria anytime any day.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Kagd10: 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Let Tinubu change his Vp to Lalong joor. That's the best way for him. Better safe than sorry.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Akerele44(m): 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Mumu man.
Atiku is now in crack.

This coming election no con let's the Cameroonian man get sense again

Chai

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Nchenches: 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
You bank on the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by northern soldiers to defeat your opponents. After you succeed President Buhari, you may have to invite American, Chinese, Russian, etc, armed forces to help you sustain one Nigeria.
The period, you, Atiku, was the VIP on the wedding of president Buhari's daughter, that was when the plan was hatched for a Fulani succeeding another Fulani as president of Nigeria in 2023.
Their Plan B, use Shettima to ride piggyback on Tinubu, for Shettima to become president of Nigeria shortly after.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Nocare77: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
BLOODY CAMEROUNIANBLOODY CAMEROUNIANBLOODY CAMEROUNIAN
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
So he dey claim Arsenal

So if he will be the Arsenal of next week election, Tinubu and Peter Obi are now what o

Bolton Wanderers and Eibar FC abi

Nonsense
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by fredoooooo: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
Who be this one again .. oga you and Assnal are still looking for a champions server ..
You looking for your lost elections server .
Assnal looking for the champions league server
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Jostoman: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

you and your Lagos landlord just like deceiving yourselves. E go clear for Una eyes next year.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by daygee12: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
Brendaniel:
Atiku, the only people you will defeat is Tinubu and Kwankwaso.

President Peter Obi(GCFR) is the winner of the 2023 presidential election - Amen

GCFR of Biafra land

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
On that day, you will realize it wasn't a football game, but a game of numbers
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Seankhalifa: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Atiku and Tinubu will be retired politically come 2023 - Wizkid
since na only him and him papa dey vote... if not because of tinibu dat made lagos entertainment hub of Nigeria u for know mid wiz... make him comot him hand for politics... so obi is better dan tinibu?... grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Ngwamankillyou(m): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

When did Muslim Muslim became The face of Nigeria..there is only one core Nigerian running and it's Obi.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by edtess: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
1-0. My interpretation of Atiku message is that, 2023 election will go for re-run since the goal was scored in the second half.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Cmanforall: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/iii-defeat-my-opponents-the-way-arsenal-defeated-chelsea-atiku/
This man

Okay, let's sort it out here

Atiku is Arsenal
Tinubu is Chelsea
Obi is Manchester City
Kwankwaso is Tottenham
Sowore is Newcastle

Who else remain and who would won the league?
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Karlosorji(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
North cannot finish eight years with nothing to show and handover to another northerner in this our Nigeria except you want Nigeria to split. Am hoping that the north will do the right thing. No be only Una dey this country.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Nchenches: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
Tribal bigot ....... Atiku

Indeed, the most horrible Tribal bigot ever in Nigeria.
Since 1990s, every of Atiku's contest for the presidency of Nigeria has been to have power remain or return to his Arewa.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by tballeyy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
Atiku na mugu
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by LeoDeKing: 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

When did Muslim Muslim became The face of Nigeria..there is only one core Nigerian running and it's Obi.
Okay shinedu.

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Menclothing: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
This man so funny win lol

After 8yrs of North fear God ubwant Nigeria to be like Adamawa
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Ngwamankillyou(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay shinedu.

Joke on you for using typical Black Head from your region when I I've Long face and yellow in complexion... blacky.
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Danlele(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
Gimcrack
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by LeoDeKing: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

Joke on you for using typical Black Head from your region when I I've Long face and yellow in complexion... blacky.
Okay.

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by toprealman: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Mumu man.
Atiku is now in crack.
Didn't you hear his spokesman Dino Melaye call for drug tes? Dino must have seen a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Blasts Doctors & Other Professionals Leaving Nigeria / Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.