Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Judging Of Women Over Virginity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Judging Of Women Over Virginity (2585 Views)

Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me / My Experience At An Hotel That Made Me Stop Judging Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
aisha1314:

Not being a virgin does not make a woman a hoe. You and all those other guys out there who think like this need to get that idea out of your heads because it isn't the truth.
my dear its true, if a girl enjoyed different kind of dk outside marriage, marriage will not stop her from continuing that kind lifestyle. i know a girl that told me even after she got married we will still be friends, i know what she means.
Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by Lucifyre: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
aisha1314:
Despite all the negative opinions here, I still maintain my previous opinion.
VIRGINITY DOES NOT DETERMINE THE DIGNITY OR CHARACTER OF WOMEN AND NO WOMAN SHOULD BE JUDGED SIMPLY ON THE BASIS OF HER VIRGINITY STATUS.

First off typing in all caps doesn't suddenly make ur statement a fact, instead its more like a factoid or screaming to get across a poorly thought out message.

You've got a point in ur message even though its frigging ironic without any application of nuance. In an attempt to manipulate the whole situation to favour urself as women usually do regardless of objectivity, u've instead exposed the irony and flat out hypocrisy in your simplistic daft thought process.

While virginity does'nt gurantee/determine the "dignity and character" of a woman., its a very big indicator that can not be ignored. Let's apply some nuance and look at it from a different angle. The fact u'r not a virgin doesn't guarantee uld hv a good character/dignity or whatever bs u were saying. So if both don't gurantee anything, as a sane person why not go for the one with good/better indicators and a higher chance of success?! It's common sense nau.

A virgin has been able to push away a lot of advances and pestering from various men. This speaks of her having great discipline and character already. So the chances of the virgin being ideal for marraige are higher than one that isn't a virgin, all other things considered equal. Whatever hypothetical issues u might want to point out with a virgin, someone whose not will have 10x those issues. Its like predictive analysis, u use historical data to predict future outcomes and draw conclusions.

If the historical data is positive, the likely prediction for the future is positve and if its negative... U get the gist. So why would anyone who is sane go for something lesser when the indicators are there that it's lesser all because the future outcomes for both scenarios are not 100% guranteed. All these to say in the hypothetical scenario with 2 good ladies of equal character and standing, 90% of men take the one whose a virgin.

Let me use some analogies to drive home my point, cause for u to reason with that ur pov, u must be dense as a brick. No sane person would go to a restaurant and would choose yesterday's soup when presented with a choice of yesterday's soup and today's freshly prepared soup, all because the taste of both is not guranteed ro be sweet... U get.

No sane person would choose a second hand car with milage over a brand new car even when they are not sure of how long the car would last and serve them. No sane person would prefer to get a second hand phone instead of a brand new phone with same specs because they cant tell how the phone would perform over time.. No sane person would pick used clothes over brand new simply because u cant tell how long they'll last.

At the end of the day, new trumps the old everytime in the same conditions with unguranteed outcomes. U can't eat ur cake and expect to have it and then cry out loud when u cant have the cake. U can't go ahead and embrace woke feminism liberation, empowerment through sex and freedom agenda and sleep around and then cry/complain when men choose to have prefrences and standards which everyone has a right to, even women.

But no, lets shame men instead for having preferences we consider superficial, cause we want to ironically manipulate things to favour us while we keep our own Superficial preferences like money, looks and height. Dont u see the irony. Anyways virginity shouldn't bother you cause one in ten men are simps and don't care as long as u give em small attention afterall most of the people getting married every sat aren't virgins. U can do 2 football teams in the name of woke liberal feminism and there'll be a beautiful simple man waiting on u when all's said and done.

P.S: High on weed hence the plenty epistle, but u get my point.

1 Like

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by Lucifyre: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lucifyre:

First off typing in all caps doesn't suddenly make ur statement a fact, instead its more like a factoid or screaming to get across a poorly thought out message.

You've got a point in ur message even though its frigging ironic without any application of nuance. In an attempt to manipulate the whole situation to favour urself as women usually do regardless of objectivity, u've instead exposed the irony and flat out hypocrisy in your simplistic daft thought process.

While virginity does'nt gurantee/determine the "dignity and character" of a woman., its a very big indicator that can not be ignored. Let's apply some nuance and look at it from a different angle. The fact u'r not a virgin doesn't guarantee uld hv a good character/dignity or whatever bs u were saying. So if both don't gurantee anything, as a sane person why not go for the one with good/better indicators and a higher chance of success?! It's common sense nau.

A virgin has been able to push away a lot of advances and pestering from various men. This speaks of her having great discipline and character already. So the chances of the virgin being ideal for marraige are higher than one that isn't a virgin, all other things considered equal. Whatever hypothetical issues u might want to point out with a virgin, someone whose not will have 10x those issues. Its like predictive analysis, u use historical data to predict future outcomes and draw conclusions.

If the historical data is positive, the likely prediction for the future is positve and if its negative... U get the gist. So why would anyone who is sane go for something lesser when the indicators are there that it's lesser all because the future outcomes for both scenarios are not 100% guranteed. All these to say in the hypothetical scenario with 2 good ladies of equal character and standing, 90% of men take the one whose a virgin.

Let me use some analogies to drive home my point, cause for u to reason with that ur pov, u must be dense as a brick. No sane person would go to a restaurant and would choose yesterday's soup when presented with a choice of yesterday's soup and today's freshly prepared soup, all because the taste of both is not guranteed ro be sweet... U get.

No sane person would choose a second hand car with milage over a brand new car even when they are not sure of how long the car would last and serve them. No sane person would prefer to get a second hand phone instead of a brand new phone with same specs because they cant tell how the phone would perform over time.. No sane person would pick used clothes over brand new simply because u cant tell how long they'll last.

At the end of the day, new trumps the old everytime in the same conditions with unguranteed outcomes. U can't eat ur cake and expect to have it and then cry out loud when u cant have the cake. U can't go ahead and embrace woke feminism liberation, empowerment through sex and freedom agenda and sleep around and then cry/complain when men choose to have prefrences and standards which everyone has a right to, even women.

But no, lets shame men instead for having preferences we consider superficial, cause we want to ironically manipulate things to favour us while we keep our own Superficial preferences like money, looks and height. Dont u see the irony. Anyways virginity shouldn't bother you cause one in three men are simps and don't care as long as u give em small attention afterall most of the people getting married every sat aren't virgins. U can do 2 football teams in the name of woke liberal feminism and there'll be a beautiful simple man waiting on u when all's said and done.

P.S: High on weed hence the plenty epistle, but u get my point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Woman Dancing Like A Stripper In The Club...right Or Wrong? / Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies / Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.