Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . (90513 Views)

How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? / If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Through Thick & Thin: Couple Celebrates Weigh Loss Together On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by ObalendeCMS: 4:38am On Nov 08, 2022
Guys like the op won’t send 1 naira to a guy but he will be over willing and quick to send a random girl 20k. Simp no go due better. Keep sending money, Nigerian girl will help you reset your simple brain.

11 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by okoroemeka(m): 4:59am On Nov 08, 2022
360degreess:
..I remember one elective course in 200L,Simpology 202.. grin grin grin
I am very angry right now reading this nonsense,is it a must to date a particular girl?why give a girl the opportunity to insult you upon the #20k given to her?can't you look for girls that are on your level that will appreciate the little you give them and accept you as you are?cut your coat according to your size,even me there are some girls I can't afford to date,hmm,I am imagining if I give favour #20k cash,she will kill me with nack that day.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by iLegendd(m): 5:07am On Nov 08, 2022
Her name is Precious, so be careful.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by falcon01: 5:45am On Nov 08, 2022
Nonywendy:
pls wat can we do to eradicate SIMPing in this planet??
unfortunately you can't blame the OP, he is desperate and needs someone

3 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by COOL10(m): 6:00am On Nov 08, 2022
Lol, fear not OP. Na her type go dey run go church in 10 years time to pray for husband. At that point she would be willing to accept even a 25kg husband sef. It's her type you would see online asking where all the good men have gone, forgetting she once had a guy like you willing to do anything for her.

Just chill, focus on yourself and improve your life. Today's girls ain't worth it.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by techWriter1: 6:11am On Nov 08, 2022
Sorry to think this brother but amin stupid
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Autobot05: 6:27am On Nov 08, 2022
Low self esteem ... who says you can't do without women ??
And why go for online dating

Modified... did I just see 200k

Good for y'all who thinks you can buy love with money

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Zonefree(m): 6:49am On Nov 08, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

calm down I love the girl seriously
You love a Nigerian girl

I think you're beyond redemption. I pray for your soul. Tueh!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Zico777(m): 6:56am On Nov 08, 2022
grin
Pells:
I rather born a cow and train the cow than give birth to a Simp like you
You deserve death by hanging
Spits on your soul
Tueh Tueh Tueh undecided lipsrsealed sad angry

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by lilvicky68(m): 7:01am On Nov 08, 2022
Weighing 35kg at 32yrs.. it's like you have been fasting all your life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by freddie009(m): 7:15am On Nov 08, 2022
3verblazing:
Apply pressure grin every girl has a price. Try sending like 200k if that doesn't work try 2milli. Trust me she go fall.

Non mind am.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by BigMoneyeye: 7:38am On Nov 08, 2022
lilvicky68:
Weighing 35kg at 32yrs.. it's like you have been fasting all your life
different humans with different nature. Have you seen the Governor of kaduna state, EL Rufai.

@op if you are ready and can get her recent PICTURE i can link you up make we jazz the girl with better love juju.. 100% guaranteeed
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by KingMack(m): 7:53am On Nov 08, 2022
op if this man below can't inspire you...jus drink sniper grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Starboytwo(m): 7:55am On Nov 08, 2022
Owo wo gbo

Now I don’t have a problem you sending her money, but what’s the meaning of “is it because of the money you sent, let me send it back biko”

Man I catch shame small for you. Send my money back Omo you must send an back.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Leoleo1(m): 8:02am On Nov 08, 2022
You sef no see babe toast, nah PRECIOUS you go find. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by wisdomkid: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2022
Odogwu, BOSS.... Tell Precious to send you all the money you sent her... if not, abeg share her Whatsapp number make we enta her DM.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Laturuturu: 8:21am On Nov 08, 2022
Naijaisshitho:
Women look down at me all the time. I've never successfully dated a girl before. I usually beg my way in to see without success . However, this afternoon, this girl I've been on her case pretty much belittled me and I've been unhappy since. I just need to rant here. Below is our chat.

Note : I've sent her more than #200k within two months of knowing her.

Money wey u for use eat vegetables , beans and fish oil supplements.
That way you will grow chubby mature and handsome
Nownu use am sub for pussy.
Gbam Ur sub is not activated.
Wasted crashing naira

6 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by workchopNG: 8:54am On Nov 08, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

Note : I've sent her more than #200k within two months of knowing her.

Instead of sending all these money to them, use ot to upgrade your wardrobe daily. Baff up with good soap and cologne, look good on expensive wears and smell very nice. Forget about your stature, don't give those girls face, you'll see how they'll be trooping to you.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by skondo09(m): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2022
Post your pictures first, then I go reason how to help you.. at least you are not a dwarf.. even dwarfs with sense and swag dey change women like daipers

5 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Ofadaman(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2022
There's still hope, ask her to refund your money

3 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by emetisuccess(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2022
My brother forget ooo, women are confused being oo. They don't know what they want ooo. No be me meet babe reason matter with babe, guess what, babe say she no go match my strength. All because of what, I'm tall and well built, I mean complete. Na, this one that have seen somebody with the body type they should be dieing for is saying, he's not her type. Thunder.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by aysuprano(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2022
Op let me advise you

The money you are making in your business, spend it on yourself first

Spend everything on your self, wear classy clothes, I’m not saying yahoo boys dressing o

Buy nice one expensive shirts an nice suede shoes, nice expensive sneakers

Wear nice cologne, buy expensive perfume smell nice , eat good food and have perfect haircut maybe every week

Still hangout with people, trust me you’ll get your own woman in no time

Wear your pride , the 200k you sent to someone in 2 months imagine you spent it to look good, she’ll be after you my dear brother

Spend money on your self , even if you be dwarf if you look good and financially okay women will not be your problem

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Bigfish121(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2022
Me wey dey weigh 89kg and I never reach 30.na wa wetin you dey eat?Some girls na mumu,na do them go loose better person go begin follow who go dey beat them.Abeg try not to send the girl money again.infact block and delete her.E get one girl wey b woh do me this kind thing,I tell am say I like her but she say she nor like me.omo 2 seconds I nor send her papa again. Na she go dey use her hand write me.

4 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Oesophagus99(m): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2022
You're either a lier or a lowly IQ maggot/simp of the lowest order. . .Tueh!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Oesophagus99(m): 10:00am On Nov 08, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Oh okay, now I gerrit.
So Toyota is the magic thing I've been missing, the missing link. Let me start saving for one sharp sharp. Thanks bruv

Your mentality is truly Frozen
By village people and as at now;
You're a fool of the first order.

Talk very less to girls،dont stare at them no matter how packaged

Bros,
Forget toyota. Eat well, dress well. Train your mind to sort level for women. Even if they smiled at u[see it as a trap & frown at them]. Na so Dem go worry you to know more about you.

..if you can't then you can never retire frm yo stupidity..

3 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by JustPowerApps(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2022
Omo cheesy Another mattar for reasoning cool You should be inducted into SIMPS Hall of Fame.

200k like that for this hard time. Where una dey see this money gan sef. Haba!! Even if you give her the world, a girl that won't love you will still not love you.

Let me give you the new shocker in town, out of the 200k, I am sure her broke boyfriend spent 140k grin come still dey straff am ontop, the boy is gettting paid to straff her with your money, what a life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Brownshoe: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2022
Am not getting this, is it because someone slim so he can't get a date now, I don't understand o, slim people around me here has beautiful wife's and girlfriends
Loveisnotenough:
That's what you get in life.

People that needs you everyday to "survive" their miserable life will still tell you "your neck is long". Forgetting how you go out of your way to help them.

Me sef slim and I no day help any fool again, na healthy food I day use my money chop now, make God help anybody way need help. Nobody day look my side when I need help.

BTW, that beech no deserve even N50. That's an ungrateful idiot there. Make una stop to day dash them money.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by BlackyOne: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2022
Let's start with you demanding all your money back within 2 days or else she agree to knack you for your money's worth .... stop being a SIMP, how can you spend 200k+ for a girl you're still asking out shocked

2 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Tzar91: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2022
A SIMP is an abomination before the Lord

7 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Brownshoe: 10:32am On Nov 08, 2022
Someone like the mind of op, cant get 200k to send, I would take this as a fiction.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by intruder15(m): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2022
PoliteActivist:
A guy will never say this to a girl who crushes on him no matter how ugly.
Women can be wicked

They call it being outspoken. Whereas, the same person won't tolerate being body shamed.

6 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by ambitiouschap17: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2022
I believe you are trolling, but if not what you need is to build your physique and understand women psychology.

To build your body go to the gym, and follow the basic exercises. Read the book starting strength to get a routine.

To understand women psychology, read the book NO MORE MR NICE GUY, Double Your Dating, and Sex God Method.

All of the book I mentioned are free on the internet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU / A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.