Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . (90520 Views)

How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? / If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Through Thick & Thin: Couple Celebrates Weigh Loss Together On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Johnchrix(m): 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jeweltz:
Men are liars. Because if not, how will a man claim he loves you and then start ghosting you after seeing your pant.

The vj might have been unpleasant

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Mattwillz: 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
The story is not the problem...My problem is the way you guys carry this fake story for head..It baffles me...
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by clydecarson(m): 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

If I don't bleep off your mention, what are you going to do about it? Did you write "simple sentence" or "simple sentences"?

Since you can understand, kindly answer the following questions....If I don't shut up, what are you going to do about it? So where is the sense in what you typed? According to you, I used my hand to type and at the same time, I opened my mouth. How's that possible? See some body that says he has sense

This one na madman
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by shantti(m): 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
What am scared of is her name.
bro, according to a personal study, girls that bear precious dominates the hook up industry.\
below are my result analysis
grin grin grin grin

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Mattwillz: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Na lie. Otherwise he for don jazz all these rich babes like Linda Ikeji collect their money
I swear bro...but if them linda ikeji dem tell u the jazz dem carry for body,you no go chop food three days straight!

2 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Daxray07(m): 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
You are your own problem bros. I don't see any reason why you should send a girl money that you have no personal relationship with, just imagine how she belittle you join because of your appearance. Take this as a motivation and glow up. Chop better food, take multivitamins, go to the gym, take care of yourself while you chase the bag. No woman go ever use u play again.

Look at Grand P and Co. Even as dem be u no dey see the kind women wey dey rush them? Every woman have a price na u never ready for life. Abeg tell her to send you back the money first make u start from there. If u no get better thing to do with am send me half make I pray for u then use the rest to fast food.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by hardon1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
Money wey you for take chop fat up na I'm you dey send give woman

How will you not remain a feather weight, when you are giving all your hard earned money, all your sweat to a woman
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by PoliteActivist: 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mattwillz:

I swear bro...but if them linda ikeji dem tell u the jazz dem carry for body,you no go chop food three days straight!

Na lie. Those kain people, like Seun, no dey believe in jazz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by GoodCane: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jeweltz:
Men are liars. Because if not, how will a man claim he loves you and then start ghosting you after seeing your pant.

This one Left the subject of discussion and start spilling trash.

Aunty, why does a girl abandoned a Guy the moment she sees or Sense the guy is broke or doesn't have money anymore?

4 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by CheapHomes1: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
clydecarson:

This one na madman

You haven't answered the questions.

If I don't bleep off your mention, what are you going to do about it? Did you write "simple sentence" or "simple sentences"?

Since you can understand, kindly answer the following questions....If I don't shut up, what are you going to do about it? So where is the sense in what you typed? According to you, I used my hand to type and at the same time, I opened my mouth. How's that possible? See some body that says he has sense
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Karnice600: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Skullano:
Sorry to say this brother but idi stupid..

Without apology, you are in a worst stupid state than the OP. Why? Cos your arrogance can't make you see you need help.

You ought to be sound enough to know that a man who comes helpless to you, openly seeking for help, shouldn't be thrown under the bus.

God help you.

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Johel(m): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
Naijaisshitho:
Women look down at me all the time. I've never successfully dated a girl before. I usually beg my way in to see without success . However, this afternoon, this girl I've been on her case pretty much belittled me and I've been unhappy since. I just need to rant here. Below is our chat.

Note : I've sent her more than #200k within two months of knowing her.

Mumu Na your surname
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Globad(f): 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Naijaisshitho:
Women look down at me all the time. I've never successfully dated a girl before. I usually beg my way in to see without success . However, this afternoon, this girl I've been on her case pretty much belittled me and I've been unhappy since. I just need to rant here. Below is our chat.

First, send your account details to that girl. Collect your money back. She's not a grateful person. Also, you shouldn't trbtk buy any girl with money.

Second, what's your height? Does this kind of weight run in your family? If yes, there may be little or nothing you can do about it.

If no, why is your weight low? Try to see a doctor.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Mattwillz: 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Na lie. Those kain people, like Seun, no dey believe in jazz
Na seun own baffle me pass...i mean,with all the money and all...sometimes i ask myself,how did he get to the top?
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by od501: 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
Skullano:
Sorry to say this brother but idi stupid..

Tell him oo
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by marsup: 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
You have low self esteem.. deal with it first.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by od501: 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

Guy... You are not a real OG. Who still dey reason woman like that?

See an she dey even dull your matter. Omoh!! So... After spending tears in NL you still dey chyke woman mine this? Omoh. You don embarrass the whole clan!!
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by SilvanusII(m): 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Okay, first off, have some self respect. That girl is rude and entitled, and that is coming from a woman supporter.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by mkoabiola: 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
This is a simp cum maga
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by joyousever(f): 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
I think this question befits the free women in your neighbourhood that have never given you a second look for once!

PoliteActivist:

How about spending money to fucky? Is that alliwed?
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Spiff20(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nairalanders unfortunately have a skewed view about any girl that refused to date a guy. They go the simp way and blame the guy for spending. The girl clearly said he's not his type, not in terms of money but in looks and sadly, he's deeply in love with her. Instead of you guys to focus on the conscience-less girl who after eating his money, is now saying not-my-type. Brother send your account number to her, let her refund as much as she can else show her you're a man whether you're a midget or imp, this nonsense must stop.

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by JustPowerApps(m): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wetin you sef dey find with Precious from Facebookgrin
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by PoliteActivist: 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
COOL10:
Lol, fear not OP. Na her type go dey run go church in 10 years time to pray for husband. At that point she would be willing to accept even a 25kg husband sef. It's her type you would see online asking where all the good men have gone, forgetting she once had a guy like you willing to do anything for her.

Just chill, focus on yourself and improve your life. Today's girls ain't worth it.

Unfortunately this is not true at all. It is usually the "good" girls that end up like that. The ones like this one would have married and divorced 3 times by then
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Tonytonex(m): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Believe in yourself.
If you don't believe in yourself, who will?

If you want to gain weight,
Stop eating junkie. And stop negative habits. Eat natural food. In six months, it will surprise you. It takes real discipline.

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by okoroemeka(m): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nonywendy:
pls wat can we do to eradicate SIMPing in this planet??
simps and mugus are been born everyday,I will bet my Christmas chicken that the girl cannot refund that money,it's a bluff because she knows the guy is weak and spineless to request for refund,spend what you can afford to lose on women and spend it on loyal girls that appreciate your efforts
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by remele2(f): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Na that 20k gan gan u for us add weight.... Unless u collect back that money... I go tell u watin u go do to add up...

But u mess up

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by PoliteActivist: 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
joyousever:
I think this question befits the free women in your neighbourhood that have never given you a second look for once!

I asked a simple question. Fucking is a fundamental need. If the easiest, most direct way to get it is paying for it, is that ok?

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Israeldan1(m): 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
This guy is a fool
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by joshuaidibia(m): 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
Eat good food. Buy lots of supplement and visit the gym ffs. Give yourself 7 months with serious routine and watch her come after you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Spiff20(m): 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Which kind love? You sent her 200k and you call that love? What can 200k do for her in buharis economy? You are a very wicked person. The girl likes you but you aren't doing what you are supposed to do
Should he send her half a million before she knows he loves her? As if Buhari go fit get economy. Yen Yen Yen any girl that says I'm not her type after collecting even as much as 20k from me will pay dearly for it not to talk of 200k. In fact I can't send you more than 10k if I'm not sure you like me because you're not working for me or contributing anything to my progress.

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by frenzy48: 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Pells:
I rather born a cow and train the cow than give birth to a Simp like you
You deserve death by hanging
Spits on your soul
Tueh Tueh Tueh undecided lipsrsealed sad angry
the guy de disgrace himself,,I spit on his flat bald head
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Elidrisy20: 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Which kind business you dey do,wea you just dey give out money like father Christmas?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU / A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.