Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . (90518 Views)

How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? / If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Through Thick & Thin: Couple Celebrates Weigh Loss Together On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by ambitiouschap17: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2022
Ofadaman:
There's still hope, ask her to refund your money

He won't do that, he is a Nice Guy.

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by PoliteActivist: 10:57am On Nov 08, 2022
Oesophagus99:

Your mentality is truly Frozen
By village people and as at now;
You're a fool of the first order.

Talk very less to girls،dont stare at them no matter how packaged

Bros,
Forget toyota. Eat well, dress well. Train your mind to sort level for women. Even if they smiled at u[see it as a trap & frown at them]. Na so Dem go worry you to know more about you.

..if you can't then you can never retire frm yo stupidity..

But I already do all these things, infact that's my natural self. Still, no dice. Honestly only thing missing is Toyota. Seriously

2 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Tegabadguy(m): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2022
Naijaisshitho:
Women look down at me all the time. I've never successfully dated a girl before. I usually beg my way in to see without success . However, this afternoon, this girl I've been on her case pretty much belittled me and I've been unhappy since. I just need to rant here. Below is our chat.

Note : I've sent her more than #200k within two months of knowing her.
grin grin grin grin grin you be mugu
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2022
I came to see photos tongue
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by CivilEngineer90: 11:03am On Nov 08, 2022
Aklee4994:
Send her your details ASAP bruh...God is logical where you guyz Dey see all this money make una dey send give random girls like this.
she no go send na trick
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by ORIAYO70(m): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2022
Naijaisshitho:
Women look down at me all the time. I've never successfully dated a girl before. I usually beg my way in to see without success . However, this afternoon, this girl I've been on her case pretty much belittled me and I've been unhappy since. I just need to rant here. Below is our chat.

What av seen here is you lack self esteem!!!

Know this rules n be safe.
1. Don't show girls too much attention.

2. No matter how u love her, let her show it first.

3. Let ur calling be 50/50

4. Money issue should be 5/100...200k with 2mobths haba.

5. Don't look down on ur self... Man na man no matter the stature

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by ORIAYO70(m): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2022
360degreess:
..I remember one elective course in 200L,Simpology 202.. grin grin grin

I do that course too for UI back then in early 2000 no kill me with laff...

The guy na wah... That girl na hoe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Minjim: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2022
BigYash:
Its not because of your stature ,its because you don't have sense, that's why they don't wanna date you. Sending a girl 200k to date you.haba. You be big mumu,no apology ..

What you have to do first,its to swallow sense pill,and watch how the ladies will be crushing on you,begging to talk to you..

Now ,start from that useless precious. Most Toto called precious are mostly ungrateful element in friendship and relationships. I'm talking from experience..

Now tell that useless precious to send the money back,since she don even use her dirty mouth talk am..
Use the money to buy beans,custard and milk. You no go even spend reach 50k inside the 200k to get the things I listed.. No forget fill gas full ,cux you will need the gas too.. If you don collect the money from the useless precious, and buy the things,let me know. I go tell u what to do with it.So that you go gain more flesh and look fresh..

Which 50k? He sent only 20k.

Even that one too is too much to send to a random girl.

When I was dating, I used to spend money on ladies. I never spend reach 5k I
Now that I've retired I know I can have them free.

Guy, satisfy yourself first. When you're ok. It's ladies that'll chase you

8 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by GoodzGustavo: 11:28am On Nov 08, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

Jesus Christ eh!
More than 200k?
Nawa o
Na wa o
Na wa ooooo
How much you don send your mother, brothers and sisters these past two months?

4 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Jeweltz(f): 11:47am On Nov 08, 2022
@OP, don't mind these stupid guys giving you advise o. There are some women that gift is their love language. I don't know what's wrong with men these days. Too many irresponsible men. Rather than focus on a lady that love them and wife her up, they will b chasing a 20yrs old Virgin who will spend their money and break their heart on top. Useless men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Jeweltz(f): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2022
Men are liars. Because if not, how will a man claim he loves you and then start ghosting you after seeing your pant.

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Oesophagus99(m): 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But I already do all these things... Honestly only thing missing is Toyota. Seriously
shocked
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Sucre6: 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

calm down I love the girl seriously

Mumu, I regret wasting my advice before, see nonsense talk angry, bloody simp sad

4 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by finishmatter: 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

We know say u like the girl but...

1. U no suppose give her money since she no be ur babe.
2. Never beg any girl ur really love to date u. It is very wrong.

Na my small help be this to u

6 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by SmallDick99(m): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

How can a man of 32 be weighing 35kg, what's your height?

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by brandsoncharlie: 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
zumbigbo:
Bros, no wahala. Spray scent wella, look extravagant, tell them you are not interested in women but like hanging out with them.

After short time, their brains will be telling them to test you out of adventure. When they let you in, straff them wella
Lol, with this your advice ladies will enjoy you for free both hanging out and using you to pass time when they’re bored. I know ladies who hangout with big guys, takes them for lunch but just get the bucks from those guys and are seriously in love with a guy in the trenches.
Concerning what’s happening to this poster, no lady will stick to him but will use him because of money.
I had a conversation with a lady sometime ago she told me there’s guy she was there because he’s very humble but short and small just like this poster , doing very well but she don’t like the guy because he’s small, she want thick tall guys.
This guy has been caring for her but she told herself she can’t continue because he’s not her type .

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by TheSourcerer: 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

lol you're comical in ideas
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by TheSourcerer: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
SmallDick99:
How can a man of 32 be weighing 35kg, what's your height?

its a con post. smiley
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by finishmatter: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sucre6:

Mumu, I regret wasting my advice before, see nonsense talk angry, bloody simp sad

Looks like d guy Neva no how far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
[In wande coal's voice "u bad"Qquote author=3verblazing post=118209043]Apply pressure grin every girl has a price. Try sending like 200k if that doesn't work try 2milli. Trust me she go fall.[/quote]
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by brandsoncharlie: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sucre6:
Op why exactly are u sending her money

Well you are a simp.

You may be small but that's wasn't the reason u are getting this level of disrespect from women as u stated here, why don't u invest in your self, look goodd all the time, wear nice colognes and change your wardrobe , look your best and stop simping, there are things that attract girls apart forom big muscles. Look good,dress clean, invest in your self heavily without looking back and girls would come your way.

Some girls can be stupid shaa, i started going to the gym regularly and have built my muscle size times 5 of what it use to look like ever since then, I have lost count of girls who have openly admire how I look and we always end up banging grin very confused gender cheesy
They like thick tall guys according to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Oche211(m): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
Guy, are you normal? Tell that bitch to send that money back and use it to chop up.
Eat well and do exercise. You go dey alright.

Make sure she send that money back
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by compton11(m): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Oga collect your money back from the b!tch o je,she doesn't love u

2 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
Try harder.

You guys don't deserve pity. If she accepts you now, that's when you'll remember other girls exist and begin to feel fly thinking if she can accept you, any girl can accept you. forgetting what you look like and how you cried to get her in the first place.

I'm speaking from experience. After accepting one tiny man out of pity, he suddenly remembered other girls exist and started fooling himself sending money and gifts to them, called off a relationship that has barely started because I asked him if he was with another girl. Las las those girls chop his money and dumped him like the tiny piece of trash he is.

Don't know what later became of him though. Good riddance.

Don't even force yourself cos girls of nowadays will not leave all the well built men and settle for you. I'm not body shaming you but telling you the plain truth. Except you want to marry someone who will cheat on you back to back.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

They like thick tall guys according to them.

Who no like better meat?

Tall and thick. Biko.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by eventainment(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
Put your photo up make we see.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by BigYash: 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
Minjim:

Which 50k? He sent only 20k.

Even that one too is too much to send to a random girl.

When I was dating, I used to spend money on ladies. I never spend reach 5k I
Now that I've retired I know I can have them free.

Guy, satisfy yourself first. When you're ok. It's ladies that'll chase you
Correct guy..
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by liveyourlife007(m): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
Make I go play C.O.D jor.
Mumu no go finish for this world.

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by luscioustrish(f): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
Money you would have used to buy weight gain supplements and chop better food. Na wa for you oh

5 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by VawulenceProMax: 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

he name is precious and u still go try luck? Tell her to send back the money please . Guy of you no collect back your money na Ogun go Kee u. She no know say u no be her type before she collect all the money?
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nonywendy:
pls wat can we do to eradicate SIMPing in this planet??

I just felt like shooting that simp! It was really disgusting going through thst.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Crampyblood(m): 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
So the all those extraORDINARY mumu dem wey dey send Facebook girls money still de alive for naija??

E be like say dis economy de favor some people o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.