Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . (90514 Views)

How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? / If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Through Thick & Thin: Couple Celebrates Weigh Loss Together On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Auxigen(m): 1:53am On Dec 27, 2022
360degreess:
..I remember one elective course in 200L,Simpology 202.. grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Auxigen(m): 1:54am On Dec 27, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

For wetin, is he her father, this is a very foolish advice, this is the reason why a lot of girls keep billing men. Don't use money to woo any girl if she likes you she will stay.

Lol. He was being sarcastic na
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by grandstar(m): 1:57am On Dec 27, 2022
Naijaisshitho

Your biggest problem is that you have written yourself off before you even meet the ladies. You have poor self esteem and it probably shows.

A dwarf said he never had problems getting women. He always had confidence in himself. You need to change your mindset. Your confidence can get you where you need to be.

Also, please stop wasting money on losers. Girls that will milk you don't love you in the first place. It is a red flag. They are just using you. Do not spend a dime on them.

If you want women, act as though you don't need them, like you don't have time for them. That's when they come begging. It is the same with women.

My mum had to plead with my sister when she was 32 to get married. She was scared of getting married as she was worried about her husband to be womanizing. Most women in their 30s would be chasing that 'elusive' husband.

You think Korra Obidi can't get 1,000 men even though she is a mother of 2? A woman I know is 59 and is sure of getting a new man after she lost hers last year. She is pretty and has confidence in herself.

If you have desperation written all over your face, your own don finish

It is all mindset

Ask your friend to get the word out that they have a friend that doesn't want a girlfriend, that he prefers to put all his energy into his business.
they should tell them you are small so they will know what to expect. You too act uninterested and .....

2 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by einsteine(m): 2:07am On Dec 27, 2022
Transactional sex was made for situations like this, lol.

Spending money on a woman doesn't make her love you. It makes you love her.

The person who invests money, time, experience, emotions is the one who falls in love not the person receiving.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by MandelaLives: 2:09am On Dec 27, 2022
Naijaisshitho:
How can I improve my weight so I can be attractive. I've been a failure with women

BRO, DON'T LISTEN TO ALL THESE THINGS THEY ARE TELLING YOU. CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP 07053311253 TOMORROW. I WILL GIVE YOU A ONE-ON-ONE COACHING THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE IN 7 DAYS. But, you must be ready to tell me ONLY the truth when I ask you questions.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Anonymoususher: 2:22am On Dec 27, 2022
Are you as small as Grand P OR Aki and pawpaw?

If yes the only thing between you and them is money. Once you have it you can open many legs (I don't want to say all legs cos not all women are bitches).

Brother, man no dey worwor. Even without money no worry, man no dey worwor.

Kenny Rogers said "... There is someone for every man, brother you don't have to fight to be a man... "

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by AutoRedux: 2:42am On Dec 27, 2022
Mumu guy.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Ybholy(m): 2:52am On Dec 27, 2022
Another SIMPle man detected. Keep on the mumu work
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by lukency(m): 2:52am On Dec 27, 2022
Are you broda shagi brother?
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by meobizy(f): 3:06am On Dec 27, 2022
No picture of OP. All these children faking stories once again.

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by alizma: 3:06am On Dec 27, 2022
PoliteActivist:
A guy will never say this to a girl who crushes on him no matter how ugly.
Women can be wicked
Exactly why I don't feel much pity for them when some guys put them in certain ugly position. Just look at what a lady who had collected 20k from a guy had the mind to say to him

2 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Shancca: 3:16am On Dec 27, 2022
Naijaisshitho:
Women look down at me all the time. I've never successfully dated a girl before. I usually beg my way in to see without success . However, this afternoon, this girl I've been on her case pretty much belittled me and I've been unhappy since. I just need to rant here. Below is our chat.

Note : I've sent her more than #200k within two months of knowing her.

You think you can impress women with unsustainable funds these days? Think again! You must learn to love and be kind to yourself. Has everything in life rejected you or you think your life depends on any woman?

PS: Those lines of yours I remember using in my 300L and to add, any woman carrying that Precious label of a name seems to define what the street boys think of them.

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Adelaide54: 3:25am On Dec 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly I couldn't continue with my meal after reading the lady's chat cry cry cry

cheesy cheesy cheesy :it shock you too? Women no dey try wallahi. Imagine. It's obvious this guy has interest in her but see as she dey use him play
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by PoliteActivist: 3:26am On Dec 27, 2022
alizma:

Exactly why I don't feel much pity for them when some guys put them in certain ugly position. Just look at what a lady who had collected 20k from a guy had the mind to say to him

See below, a man will be considering the wife and the wife's feelings when thinking of divorce. Women on the other hand will quickly file for divorce if it benefits them without caring anything about the man

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by bluestone2015: 3:42am On Dec 27, 2022
They are learning the wickedness from men who also call women names like olosho. Don't complain.
PoliteActivist:
A guy will never say this to a girl who crushes on him no matter how ugly.
Women can be wicked
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Adelaide54: 3:50am On Dec 27, 2022
In my opinion, all SIMPs deserve death by hanging. Bro, this girl no love you. Commot your mind from am
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by OChimex: 3:54am On Dec 27, 2022
Naijaisshitho:
Women look down at me all the time. I've never successfully dated a girl before. I usually beg my way in to see without success . However, this afternoon, this girl I've been on her case pretty much belittled me and I've been unhappy since. I just need to rant here. Below is our chat.

Note : I've sent her more than #200k within two months of knowing her.

Go lab. Ask them to check your testosterone , and see if it’s low. You can start from there, if it’s low, seek for an expert, and hit the gym right away.

There is a guy here, who has been so skinny all his life, he went to check his testosterone, the thing dey very low, the guy start hormonal stuffs to build his testosterone, and worked out like mad, if you see him now, you will shout, he added serious weight.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Osanoghodua1: 3:54am On Dec 27, 2022
You're a bloody disgrace to men, I mean a bloody disgrace to men. Don't spend money on girls again, don't beg any girl. You lack confidence. Read books, move with great minds and not average men, stop thinking about women. If you're a Christian, stop premarital sex, pray to God to give you your wife and not a LovePeddler (Ashewo) don't allow anymore suckers into your life anymore become honourable with women, study your bible brother. At age 17 women fought to date me, I turned all down because my science books were more daring to me than contagious love, at age 27, women wrote me countless epistles why they must marry me, I turned all down not even a date with them because I knew they will destroy my life.

Hallelujah, today the Holy Spirit led me to marry a woman who honours me with her life and coaches me like a counselor. Nothing like a "small man, we only have small minds"

Pls send me #50k instead of women and send me your number so I can call to appreciate you. 05-36-37-37-47. GTB . LEONARD

2 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by PoliteActivist: 3:59am On Dec 27, 2022
bluestone2015:
They are learning the wickedness from men who also call women names like olosho. Don't complain.

I don't think so. Women generally are somehow.
Take divorce for example, when thinking of divorce a man will be considering the wife and the children and the wife's feelings, etc. Women on the other hand will quickly file for divorce if it benefits them without caring anything about the man. See below

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Jeffy1206(m): 4:07am On Dec 27, 2022
A lot of of you are overlooking at the fact here undecided my broda, being 32 years and weighing only 35kg na sickness o. Seek medical advice to chop in some weight biko cry

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by PoliteActivist: 4:11am On Dec 27, 2022
meobizy:
No picture of OP. All these children faking stories once again.

Because there is no picture??
So if it were you that had this experience you'd put up your photo for the world to see, including your neighbors?
What's wrong with you people??

2 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by PoliteActivist: 4:12am On Dec 27, 2022
Jeffy1206:
A lot of of you are overlooking at the fact here undecided my broda, being 32 years and weighing only 35kg na sickness o. Seek medical advice to chop in some weight biko cry

You don't know his height. How much does Aki weigh?
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by meobizy(f): 4:22am On Dec 27, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Because there is no picture??
So if it were you that had this experience you'd put up your photo for the world to see, including your neighbors?
What's wrong with you people??
I don dey Nairaland for long. Children make up stories here to kill boredom.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by PoliteActivist: 4:25am On Dec 27, 2022
meobizy:
I don dey Nairaland for long. Children make up stories here to kill boredom.

I can assure you this story was not made up. Or this person is another Achebe. Nobody on this forum is that good

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by meobizy(f): 4:27am On Dec 27, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I can assure you this story was not made up. Or this person is another Achebe. Nobody on this forum is that good
It is a lie. You people overestimate stories posted here. Achebe? Make I hear word. I can pen a better “experience.”
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by PoliteActivist: 4:34am On Dec 27, 2022
meobizy:
It is a lie. You people overestimate stories posted here. Achebe? Make I hear word. I can pen a better “experience.”

See below. Read their chat again. This is EXACTLY how this type of girl types and talks. NOBODY on this forum is that good to make this up, talkless of some bored kid

2 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Famousmoni111: 4:35am On Dec 27, 2022
Lol

Bobo go hustle and make money leave bitches alone when don make am na them go find u this girls ain’t loyal oo just know that they go show u shege in any situation they find u
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by meobizy(f): 4:37am On Dec 27, 2022
PoliteActivist:

See below. Read their chat again. This is EXACTLY how this type of girl types and talks. NOBODY on this forum is that good to make this up, talkless of some bored kid
Create a debate with kobojunkie. I have important things to do today.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Kobojunkie: 4:42am On Dec 27, 2022
meobizy:
Na by force to get my attention ni? I no fit enjoy my Christmas-New-year week without this? Abegi! undecided

I don't even do whatsapp chats so why link me to this? undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by PoliteActivist: 4:45am On Dec 27, 2022
meobizy:

I have a nose for fakeness. Most stories on Nairaland are fake or heavily embellished, but not all
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Midastorch(m): 4:47am On Dec 27, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

calm down I love the girl seriously

You're still fooling around?? After all the advices you have gotten?? Please just go and die...

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by PoliteActivist: 4:48am On Dec 27, 2022
Famousmoni111:
Lol

Bobo go hustle and make money leave bitches alone when don make am na them go find u this girls ain’t loyal oo just know that they go show u shege in any situation they find u

How about while hustling you see a girl that takes your breath and you feel this connection. What then?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU / A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.