Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu (52271 Views)

‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by PointZerom: 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

The same shameless old man has no other place to live apart from Lagos (Lekki) which Tinubu developed.

Thifnubu should be more ashamed for developing Lekki but always run to London hospital to ride fitness bicycle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by wale0810: 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Ode ni e... When did he build his house in Lekki? When was the estate, where he lives, was built? Oponu..

And where was Lekki before 1999? Ode
shut that stupid mouth of you a Yoruba man or woman never insults an elder u are very useless been

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Solitechworld(m): 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

The same shameless old man has no other place to live apart from Lagos (Lekki) which Tinubu developed.

Tinubu developed lekki?

Why are the Tinubu supporters like this self?

3 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Bayyajidda(m): 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Is the shameless old man suffering in Lagos (Lekki) where he lives? He should have relocated to our one and only prosperous state (Anambra) - oponu igba iya...

You mean Tinubu that is from Osun state now own Lagos State?

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
BATified2023:
u dey mind d igbos

The same way they used propaganda to kill endsars is d same way they will use propaganda to kill this their Igbo struggle
The way I dey see you, Na labour party you go vote in 2023

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by tochifk(m): 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Is the shameless old man suffering in Lagos (Lekki) where he lives? He should have relocated to our one and only prosperous state (Anambra) - oponu igba iya...
Is Tinubu from Lagos??
Tinubu is just like every other person that leave their state to relocate to Lagos for trade or commerce. So as a Nigerian he has the right to live anywhere he wish to.
Lastly..., Stop being a fooool

5 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
edungene7:
dreamer Tinubu can never be president go write it down

Why should I write it down?
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by flokii: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
At 94yrs, you should know track records matter, not just ethnic sentiments or 'it is the turn of one zone'..

Let people decide who they want, not you going about dictating to others like a dictator. That's tyranny.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by israeltandu(m): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Na Which Tinubu develop Lekki?

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Franking: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
What an old man can see while sitting down Battists can't see even when standing on top of a BRT bus.

Vote wisely.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by AMBASSADOR33(f): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
The lagos which had been the nation capital teritory before tinubu became Governor of lagos coud'nt have been underdeveloped so I wonder where these tinubu development of lagos state have been oo
Who buit begger bridge,3rd mainland bridge, Oshodi bridge or lawanson bridge?abi na tinubu?quote author=OsunOriginal post=118217981]

The same shameless old man has no other place to live apart from Lagos (Lekki) which Tinubu developed. [/quote]
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by dominic17: 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
What right do you and your Tinubu have to tell anyone where to live? is he living in your property? This has really confirm the saying that it is only brainless people support APC.

OsunOriginal:

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by bitplanet(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
Oh you didn't just call an accomplished 94 year old Man shameless, first you lack respect,good moral and sense.. May the gods be kind to your lineage
OsunOriginal:

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by jackie111(m): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Invest your resources wisely... This is a waste of data and time

Lol, this seems like what you should say to yourself. I decided to check how wise you invested your data and time. My conclusion is that you have spent them to spread misinformation about the person of PO. I don't know if that is wise.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Benoxvals(m): 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

....even yahoo yahoo boys develop many areas with their ill gotten wealth but that doesn’t make it right.
Tinubu’s style of infrastructural business development don’t favor the common man as I’m sure u cannot afford a house at Lekki.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by BigCowHornn: 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Get your facts right.

The British colonized Nigeria for centuries. Lagos was their main base and Lagos island, VI and ikoyi were where the worked and lived. Most of their buildings are still there. Lekki was a spill over of those areas and it was growing even before Tinubu became governor

I live in Lekki
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Which tinubu developed lekki? You're blinded by ur obsession of tinubu. Werey
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by gabsneutral: 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
Let how posterity visit your old age bro. Please remember today!
OsunOriginal:

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by kenex4ever(m): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

U sound so dumb.
Tinubu developed Lagos
Even b4 u and Tinubu were born, Lagos was developed.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Jaisman26(m): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Did tinubu build the house for him? No wonder you mortgage yourself and that of your entire family to tinubu
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Only a Fool will say Tinubu developed Lagos.

JAKANDE DID but indomie generation will have no clue
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by ugodson(m): 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Is he living there for FREE he can choose to live anywhere abi tinubu dash him his house. Just shot ur mouth up
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by kenedy175(m): 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Mystic216:

How do you feel seeing the truth and dodging it

They don't feel anything. Zombies don't feel.

2 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Relaxnrethink: 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
God bless you sir...

Still kicking at 94 but FRAUD who claimed to be 70 can't work or hold papers without staggering.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Fabnaija: 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

you no have Shame at all. Is Lagos Iragbiji? How did Tinubu develope Lagos that was the federal capital of Nigeria and built by IBB?
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Joevics(m): 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Lol. He doesn't live in Lagos. Shameless urchin. Which Lagos did Tinubu develop?
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by IreneJane: 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Ode ni e... When did he build his house in Lekki? When was the estate, where he lives, was built? Oponu..

And where was Lekki before 1999? Ode

I bet it , these people here didn't know lagos of 1995, 1996,7,8,9. You can't walk side by side with anybody you are going together at oshodi, the kind slums , obalende area , ,ajegunle side . I do wonder how these people condemn Tinubu in lagos . Tinubu gives everybody chance to use your brain positively. You can't walk for 10 minutes around oshodi without boys obtaining you . Tinubu curbs thuggery , in lagos of today , thugs no dey do gragra again , dem dey make money . Na lagos you go see packaged socialite wey no go school . Lekki was just boundaries of okun and osa water. It was full of swampy , the only existing place before lekki was badore and some town there because they use canoe to move from ikorodu and co . It was water areas and ajah ilaje side , alaguntan , was mere village then .

2 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Grandmeister(m): 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Watched president Ruto of Kenya today on CNN..if you watched that man speak and clearly break down their progressive plans on green energy and their projections in lucid manner and then juxtapose such a leader and tinubu or even buhari then you will have a serious soul searching..:if you still have a soul that is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by DeTruthh: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

grin grin you guys are becoming silly with this 'Tinubu developed Lagos' talk.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by IreneJane: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Mystic216:
No better truth than this
He’s done with his time
It’s youth like you and your children will suffer the consequences of choosing tribe and religion before yourself and your future

God bless Afenifere for standing for the truth

Sure , but do you know that not every words from elders should be taken ? Some grew old as a fool.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Kingzeez10: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
ololufemi:

One of Papa Adebanjo's daughter is Mrs Adeola Azeez, a seasoned banker with over 20 years who rose to the position of the Deputy Country Representative/Deputy Managing Director of Deutsche Bank Nigeria and is currently a Senatorial candidate contesting for the Ijebu Central Senatorial.

She also seats on the board of several local and international organizations and has been a staunch supporter and former Chairperson of the WIMBiz organization amongst many others.

They come from an influential Ijebu family and her father has a palatial house in Ijebu which had been built several decades ago amongst several others in commercial areas.
As a confirm Ijebu boy, no one know their family here. They're not even among the top 10 influential Ijebus.

We only know the likes of Adeola odutola, Balogun kuku, Subomi of FCMB, Tunwase, Jimoh Odutola. Those are the influential families not this old agbaya.

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Nlkay(m): 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
jude79:

Do not call your elders ode because of Tinubu

Lotu, the son of Labolo was the one who led the people from Ilara to Ileke(Lekki)
The Lekki-Epe expressway was first built in the 1980s. It was built during the Lateef Jakande's administration. It is the second private toll project in Africa. The road construction project was financed by the African Development Bank
Jakande also built jakande estate in lekki, just like his 15 other estate in Lagos
According to adebanjo, lot have been said by media to demolish tantrums. But I owe a duty to myself and to put the record straight for posterity about the big lie that Bola Tinubu built my house in Lekki for me.

I, therefore, deny the LIE propagated by Akande
How I built my Lekki house
Giving details of how he sold some of his properties and took a bank loan to build the Lekki house, he said: “A 4-bedroom duplex with 2 bedroom flat enclosed with 2 undeveloped plots at plot 4, block 14, Nuru Oniwo Street, Aguda Surulere, Lagos State, this is where I was living before moving to Lekki. The house was commissioned in 1972 by Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

A wing of the duplex was once occupied by a staff of the security outfit then known as “special branch” headed then by the late Alhaji M. D. Yussuf who later became Inspector General of Police when General Olusegun Obasanjo was the Head of State. It was later occupied by one of the wives of Chief Pius Akinyelure, who often visited his wife there in the company of Senator Bola Tinubu.
“The gate of this property was forced open by Abacha security forces when NADECO was holding a sendoff party for American ambassador Walter Carrington in my house, I took the Federal Government to court for damages and I was awarded #1million naira which has not been paid till today by the Federal Government, Mr Olisa Agbakoba SAN, was my counsel.

“The house was sold to St Baths Anglican Church, Aguda, Surulere.

Two storey building at Odedola Street, Surulere, Lagos State. I bought it through an Estate Agent by name Mr Shiwoniku who has relocated to UK, he has a brother who is a legal practitioner in Abuja.

“The house was sold to a Ghanaian by name Mr Akappo. He is still alive and he lives in one of the flats in the building.

“Four storey building with a warehouse on the ground floor and six flats on top. It was commissioned by Chief Awolowo in 1977.

“I inherited the plot of 45’X100’ from my mother Salamotu Anomo-Adebanjo, who built a bungalow on it.

“She bought the land when I was in primary school in 1940 from one Pa Idowu Onitiri for £20, which she paid by installment of £10, £7, £3. His son Akanbi Onitiri, executed the conveyance for me without extra payment after showing him the purchase receipts from his father, when I was developing it in 1976. Akanbi Onitiri is the father of Sumbo Onitiri, a well-known estate surveyor in Lagos.

“The building was sold to a woman through an estate agent.

I then took a loan from GTBank to complete the house in Lekki where I am living now.

When the interest on the loan became unbearable, I was compelled to sell the undeveloped land given to me by Chief Awolowo in Dide-Olu Estate in Maroko Victoria Island. One Mr. Ade Otusanya a friend of my son Femi Ayo-Adebanjo bought the land.

The contractor who built my Lekki house is Engr. Hakeem Sulaiman, Senior Partner of Messrs HA associates.

The Electrical and Mechanical Contractor is Engr. Tokunbo Oshokoya, Senior Partner of Messrs Oshea Projects.

The Architect is Mr Deji Johnson

The Quantity Surveyor is the late Otunba T. B Adebayo.

The Lekki property, the house in my village, Isanya Ogbo which I built 40 years ago, and 3 Bedroom flat in a townhouse, at Omorinre Street in Lekki, are the properties I have in the whole world.

I hereby authorise the EFCC to verify the above facts.

It is alleged that Chief Bisi Akande’s building at Ila-Orogun, which I understand is more than double in expanse of my house in Lekki and some other properties he has in Lagos and abroad were financed by Bola Tinubu. His house in Ibadan was also alleged to have been built by the contractor that built the secretariat in Oshogbo, when he was the Governor of Osun State.

I hereby challenge Chief Bisi Akande to clear the air by disclosing the source of financing these properties as I have done above.

“Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the great philanthropist should also disclose the source of his wealth with which he bankrolled the elections of APC in the Southwest and that of General Muhammad Buhari and his various properties in Lagos. He should also authorize the EFCC to verify such details as I have done above.”

Thank you for this honest piece.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS / Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) / FBI: Chika Augustine Odionyenma, Ihedioha’s Ally Wanted For Wire Fraud In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.