Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured (92731 Views)

OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by SugarGirl44(f): 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
Recently have been meeting guys with receding hairline even at age 25-28 shocked. I thought men don't age even though they clock 45 embarassed but I was wrong. Young men with bald head or receding hairline is a capital NO for me.

Your father didn’t grow bald? What about your brothers?
This is such an empty take from a fish brain girl.
Go and add some value to your life and leave pettiness alone.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Interesting2023: 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
Recently have been meeting guys with receding hairline even at age 25-28 shocked. I thought men don't age even though they clock 45 embarassed but I was wrong. Young men with bald head or receding hairline is a capital NO for me.

Poor gurl mentality...e sure me say your papa get receding hairline
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Obiorahpcfg: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
Watch out how u will end! Shuuim
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by emmyluizzz: 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
BABANGBALI:
see the babe here. I was able to get her photo from her Facebook page. See wetin she carry for chest, they are called "we are the world"

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Ay04z(m): 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ade1177:

I wish i can like this comment 1 thousand times

I am 25 and hair going faster than I could imagine

Tried everything online, got worse
So left it and got different beautiful caps, spice up my overall dressing

The day I met my current girlfriend I told her my hair is going small small But my overall appearance was compensated for the moment I removed my cap

And She Liked it like that, told me to Just go low cut and Dye the front alittle, ever since then... I no longer use caps

Advice to young Guys with hair loss. Don't try to correct it. OTHERS have it late. Yours came very early, brush it up and move on. Get beautiful face caps, several then when you get to the stage you want to be free, go low cut and get a good barber to help blend your hair

Pls step up your overall appearance

PS. I didn't say anything about character, personality and financial power , just outward appearance.
i actually know hw to get dem fine girls wen i still dey street.. Confidence really matter.. And my dress sense is cool.. And again i still cute with my bald head.. .
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by iamtardey: 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sorry o
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by mamawa123: 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
Asewo no get standard………… She will change her mind if the guy is loaded with cash
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by DoMeGood09: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
@OP, no problem. Other women would do. wink
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Eyanbahose: 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lol. To each their own.

She come and buy oraimo products and have peace of mind

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by DoMeGood09: 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Princess80:
Well, its cool to have a standard.
But being bald isnt a curse though
Of course, yes.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by iezeiyida(m): 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
A man with baldness or receding hairline shouldn't be your worry. Your dislike for these type of men is only what you have been programmed to believe in your mind for long. It's not necessarily real. What you should be primarily considering about a man you meet is, is he a caring and understanding man? Does he truly love me for who I am? Is he visionary? Can he be a patient and committed partner? What is his character like?

Animegirl:

I pray they don't oh! Except he has money grin
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by bluestone2015: 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
90%.
Who conducted this research for you?
Pierocash:
Then prepare to remain single all your life. 90% of men have either receding hair line ,or bald.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nickymezor:
Its not his fault now...Different strokes for different folks..Such stuffs should be ignored except u ain't really into him

ok am ready for marrrrraige....will u accept 2 goat & 1 bag of rice for dowry?? cheesy
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by sheriffindy(m): 1:51am On Nov 09, 2022
Shataaaaap!!..you are just confused[1quote author=Animegirl post=118219834]

I pray they don't oh! Except he has money grin[/quote]
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by bluefilm: 2:33am On Nov 09, 2022
Animegirl:

Well sha, I understand your point after all even ugly girls think they have a choice.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by phyl123: 6:03am On Nov 09, 2022
You never ready, come back in 10 years and tell us your story.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Basalt(m): 8:50am On Nov 09, 2022
Animegirl:

From your write up, I guess you are still under 21.
Na so them dey misbehave and have crazy expectations until they turn 30 and above, then they start jumping from one ministry to another praying for husbands
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Chaslemo(f): 9:00am On Nov 09, 2022
Girl they are the real head masters
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Exceed15: 9:16am On Nov 09, 2022
Show us your pics first.. e get why
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Exceed15: 9:18am On Nov 09, 2022
Okonandmary:
see the standard of a Nigerian girl

considering the fact that most women have receding hair lines and wear fake things.

Quite Lot of them out there.. they cover up with wigs
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by phemmyfour: 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
Animegirl:
Having bald head isn't a disease and nobody is forcing such guys on you
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Bryan88(m): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
Animegirl:

I pray they don't oh! Except he has money grin
but u Said u can never...and now money is inclusive? U are jst a gold digger.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Waterbear(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

U people should go and meet one of the numerous men u slept with to marry u naaa....why will an innocent man pay millions in bride price to settle with pvssy 20-30 other guys and entered and spit inside plus plenty abortion to match.....u sef reason am naa grin

If na ur son...i no say u go give am the right advice....but as na another person son....u want make settle with wimen 20 men has slept with.....

#No room for peace...vawulence only
20?

Lol.... just 20?
She's in uni, and clubs and you said 20 ... they do 20 in 2 months
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by advanceDNA: 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
Waterbear:

20?

Lol.... just 20?
She's in uni, and clubs and you said 20 ... they do 20 in 2 months

They will say u are bashing them....they dont like hearing the truth
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Waterbear(m): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

They will say u are bashing them....they dont like hearing the truth

The truth hurts grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos / Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) / Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.