Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured (92747 Views)

OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by onadana: 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
What if he shows up in Obi cubana style tongue

No mind am...yeye dey smell...even if nah ape with enough cash to throw around nah fine boy for their end.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by foodboy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
77up:
This shows you really don't know what you want.

Exactly. Simple.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by 2Radii: 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:

I pray they don't oh! Except he has money grin
Even if he has money he will never locate u..

Awon weyreys
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Zico777(m): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
Recently have been meeting guys with receding hairline even at age 25-28 shocked. I thought men don't age even though they clock 45 embarassed but I was wrong. Young men with bald head or receding hairline is a capital NO for me.
So what do u say about young guys less than 40yrs of age with grey hair?
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Dshocker(m): 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
Recently have been meeting guys with receding hairline even at age 25-28 shocked. I thought men don't age even though they clock 45 embarassed but I was wrong. Young men with bald head or receding hairline is a capital NO for me.

The first picture is so me, but am good looking....
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Dshocker(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:

I pray they don't oh! Except he has money grin

There is power in the tongue.

May your request be granted and nairaland be first witness to your heart desires.

Remember this day and time.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Boyooosa(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
appishani1:
Body shaming.
I pray may the guys self never locate you.

Na small pikin dey worry am

If she reach 28 unmarried, her brain go reset
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:

How old are you?
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by deavicky(m): 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
watin we do you?.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Most guys prefer natural ladies, so I get you.
tollyboy5:

Yes there are also some dred that doesn't need much rolling.

Braid your hair.
These days as I prefer ladies with natural hair and no or very little make up.
I just like seeing people appear beautiful as they are and be confident in that.

Me myself my hair is not soft but it's afro. I'm used to combing it even if it's hard.
I don't have bald hair of any such, infact my unibrow is very obvious. Not everyone can cope with longer afro hair mostly when it's a guy involved.

Keep your hair perfect and beautiful grin
Don't mistake me for deeperlife guy. I'm far from church. I just like ladies looking natural

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by kingmsookwagh(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
A time will come that you'd carry you desperately single self and pick the one with no hair at all.

Madam, ahbeg carry you saucy attitude somewhere else...
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by ukaface(f): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
you go wait o
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by kingmsookwagh(m): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
izuch:
Your choice sis, better a loaded guy with receding hairline than one with receding pockets.
na poverty dey worry you...
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Maysdevices(f): 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
tollyboy5:

I think everyone understand your point. The thing is, since ladies have always been selective about their spouse so guys are now doing the same.

What made you not to wait till after marriage before loosing virginity? grin

No excuses. Guy now wants the beautiful rose to be the one having spec.
Thats not true; men have always done the selecting. Women are just now starting to select based on modern times.

*I like sex. I don’t want to get married to a virgin, I don’t want a guy looking for a virgin.

*I can’t suppress my desires for someone somewhere doing as he likes.

*I may likely never get married as marriage isn’t my life’s goal.

A million guys will get married to non virgins this coming Saturday man, so that’s also not entirely true.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Rapht933: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
it's because you're very young, when you grown to a maturity age you will deafeningly change your reason
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Cmanforall: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
appishani1:
Body shaming.
I pray may the guys self never locate you.
The same person will complain of racism if for example a white man refuses to sit mear her
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
appishani1:

What you are doing is body shaming, they are not the one that create themselves.
Just pray for a good man to locate you.

hope she is just kidding else:

her type get fxxked and unfxxked by playboys.
her type marry late or never marry
her type settles for anything that looks like anything when age is no longer beside her.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by shokzemo: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
SISTER YOU CAN AS WELL CREATE ONE TO YOUR OWN STANDARD AND SATISFACTION OF A MAN YOU WILL LOVE TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH; "SINCE YOU NA GOD". A WOMAN ALWAYS WILL NEVER APPRECIATE WHAT SHE HAS.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by tollyboy5(m): 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
Samantha123:
Most guys prefer natural ladies, so I get you.
Lol really! I wonder why most ladies prefer makeup
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by R0LL0N(m): 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
It’s your type complaining that no man is seeking your hand for marriage when you are too peeky
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Alkapalexis: 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
I also have a receding hair line but still i fine pass that ur nw bf no jokes,

they there they select, infact the thing is just that u have enough men nw askng for ur hand in marriage the thing is when ur time 4 marriage go pass u go marry person way no even get hair for head swears
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
Competition, pressure, and wanting to look more beautiful.
tollyboy5:

Lol really! I wonder why most ladies prefer makeup
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by tollyboy5(m): 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
Maysdevices:
Thats not true; men have always done the selecting. Women are just now starting to select based on modern times.

*I like sex. I don’t want to get married to a virgin, I don’t want a guy looking for a virgin.

*I can’t suppress my desires for someone somewhere doing as he likes.

*I may likely never get married as marriage isn’t my life’s goal.

A million guys will get married to non virgins this coming Saturday man, so that’s also not entirely true.
Ok both gender are very selective and they later settle for less. Less in this instance is both gender.

Yes they keep getting married always lol.
Try to settle for someone tho.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Limaqueen98: 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

U people should go and meet one of the numerous men u slept with to marry u naaa....why will an innocent man pay millions in bride price to settle with pvssy 20-30 other guys and entered and spit inside plus plenty abortion to match.....u sef reason am naa grin

If na ur son...i no say u go give am the right advice....but as na another person son....u want make settle with wimen 20 men has slept with.....

#No room for peace...vawulence only
so you go like make you born make she no marry because 20 to 30 man don enter am abi
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Limaqueen98: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

U seff know naaa.....On this forum ...Ur gender has been crying that only a virgin man should ask for a virgin..... that all those women that have been disvirgined....who will now marry them.....saying we have no right to choose

No be we send una mesaage make una no close una legs ooooo
if no be una send us message who come be the person were send us the message,because say no be you do am you come the vex abeg shift make i see road clear too
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by advanceDNA: 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
Limaqueen98:
if no be una send us message who come be the person were send us the message,because say no be you do am you come the vex abeg shift make i see road clear too

Na ur sexual appetite send u message not men....at least take responsibility for ur actions for once

U women lile to fvck and enjoy it....dont blame men foe ur decision to jump from one penís to another...the men u were spreading for only helped u scratched your itch ... grin
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Ade1177: 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ay04z:
My hair reced... And my wife fine pass u.... So wat ur point.... grin

I wish i can like this comment 1 thousand times

I am 25 and hair going faster than I could imagine

Tried everything online, got worse
So left it and got different beautiful caps, spice up my overall dressing

The day I met my current girlfriend I told her my hair is going small small But my overall appearance was compensated for the moment I removed my cap

And She Liked it like that, told me to Just go low cut and Dye the front alittle, ever since then... I no longer use caps

Advice to young Guys with hair loss. Don't try to correct it. OTHERS have it late. Yours came very early, brush it up and move on. Get beautiful face caps, several then when you get to the stage you want to be free, go low cut and get a good barber to help blend your hair

Pls step up your overall appearance

PS. I didn't say anything about character, personality and financial power , just outward appearance.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by advanceDNA: 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Limaqueen98:
so you go like make you born make she no marry because 20 to 30 man don enter am abi

When i born ..my son go get brain...he no go follow retired olosho
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Kog45(m): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
Na someone like you go dey shout 2face,Banky W up and down.even RMD started losing hair at young age.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Denko2721987(m): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
If guys should set the same standards for you Nigerian girls with lots of fake attributes that a girl should have certain length of natural hair before been dated, nah una go they shout injustice and misogyny upandan. Entitled Hypocrites
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Limaqueen98: 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

Na ur sexual appetite send u message not men....at least take responsibility for ur actions for once

U women lile to fvck and enjoy it....dont blame men foe ur decision to jump from one penís to another...the men u were spreading for only helped u scratched your itch ... grin
so for your rubber mind now you think all women are like that I know why you are saying all this but Don't worry very soon when you grow mature you will understand all what I am saying
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by generalwo(m): 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
Na your type dey end up marry man wen bald for everywhere... Both head, armpit and the gbola region....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.