Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured (93180 Views)

OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by AmazingELixir: 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
grin

Lolzz Op has a healthy phobia for hair loss
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Didijiji: 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
You be MUM

Dey do stupid selections. Na your type once them open leg, the guy go rush go on fan and open window because of the fishy ooze from there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by CharleyBright(m): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
Recently have been meeting guys with receding hairline even at age 25-28 shocked. I thought men don't age even though they clock 45 embarassed but I was wrong. Young men with bald head or receding hairline is a capital NO for me.

And yet at 25, you are already bald down stairs.
Be fair and nice.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by PoliteActivist: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
Who gives a fucking fúck what you like!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Blaze14k: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:

I pray they don't oh! Except he has money grin

The title of your post should have been... I cant date a man who is not rich. Regardless of his looks u will date him as long as he is rich

3 Likes

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Neoteny7: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
Recently have been meeting guys with receding hairline even at age 25-28 shocked. I thought men don't age even though they clock 45 embarassed but I was wrong. Young men with bald head or receding hairline is a capital NO for me.

I wonder when men will start discriminating women along the lines of your shortcomings...like not dating short girls, dark girls, ugly girls, smelly girls, broke girls, fat girls, dumb girls, flat-chests, small butts, hairy legs, dark armpits, average head of hair, scraggly hair, facial hair, wide vagina, smelly vagina, wide nose, hairy nose, small eyes, big mouth, bad teeth, terrible voice, crooked nails, dark nails, bleached skin, pimples and acne, oily face, round face....and a million other surface imperfections both natural and (wo)man made.

I'm sure you've your fair share of the above flaws yet some sucker out there thinks you're worth his time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
No mind dem ..na so dem dey talk
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Jaisman26(m): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:

Greedy and selfish gender no go ever learn.. You deslikes someone but you are in love with his money...... Ladies dunged their own graves since time in memorial.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Taiwo20(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lets see a picture of you first.

guys, chase the bag and women and other things will be added unto thee.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Randy111(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:

I understand stand that you wouldn't want to date guys with those bald head and the rest but you will agree to a quickie with them if the coast is clear and the pocket loaded. Trust me that is all they may want from you at the same time sha
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by fmonigent(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
Princess80:
Well, its cool to have a standard

Which one be standard for dia, na bald head wan knack you or the man?
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by tollyboy5(m): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sammy07:

I should be in the 10%
Me too, but it's a lie, like 40% men don't have receding hair
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Solofresh2: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:

After they will say women don't like money
See the way you are confusing yourself
Only a woman will say she wants a"God fearing Yahoo boy"
I tire for una Matter
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by advanceDNA: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Who gives a fucking fúck what you like!

Her opinion is not the problem....i am more worried about the Mod that thought this is front page worthy.....

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Gbemini(m): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
U don Bleep up 80℅ of guys here are apari o���
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Nickymezor(f): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
Its not his fault now...Different strokes for different folks..Such stuffs should be ignored except u ain't really into him

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by edunaragold(f): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
is your pussy a gold, or na u make humans, wey u dey select., People that talks like this eventually give birth to a Bard headed baby
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
Liar liar Pants on fire
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Baldheaded: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
Shey dis one is not shaming abi?
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by tollyboy5(m): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:

I hope you also don't have receding hair?
I see ladies with normal hair prettier.

90% of ladies in Nigeria have their front hair bald a Little.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
WTF man. people with that kind hair bald simply get a lot of money pass those wey no get always check am well, op you will stay like 50year you no marry u better start having sense
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Heffalump(m): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:

It's a sign of wealth and intelligence.

Come o, this is body shaming and it's not right. You may be having your pubic hair receding right now, who knows?
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by FuckTheMod: 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
For someone who can only offer an overfucked used product and leftover fish market...

Rubbish
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Burgerlomo: 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
What if he shows up in Obi cubana style tongue

That's different

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by yahoodetector: 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
And why in God's name did this kind of post make front page?

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by onomeabuja: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
Na craze de worry u embarassed
How abt d money wen u Don chop from me tongue
My head bald but my money no bald bah
Ole
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Kajaard: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Na this one in the image below just tire me pass undecided

Why not just go 100% bald style ( abolo or gorimapa) instead of leaving the hair like this?

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Sammy07: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
tollyboy5:

Me too, but it's a lie, like 40% men don't have receding hair

Yeah, just exaggeration
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by BABANGBALI: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
It is not the end of the world, if you no date them, other girls wey fine and fresh pass you go date them. Stop feeling like miss world over nothing. Mtcheeeeeeew!
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Okonandmary:
see the standard of a Nigerian girl

considering the fact that most women have receding hair lines and wear fake things.

hence the reason I hardly sustain healthy discussions with them.
I like men who go straight to negotiate SEXX with them. Most of them don't even know the names of their communities and governors.
See them at NYSC Camps and see disasters
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Maysdevices(f): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

U people should go and meet one of the numerous men u slept with to marry u naaa....why will an innocent man pay millions in bride price to settle with pvssy 20-30 other guys and entered and spit inside plus plenty abortion to match.....u sef reason am naa grin

If na ur son...i no say u go give am the right advice....but as na another person son....u want make settle with wimen 20 men has slept with.....

#No room for peace...vawulence only
How do you know the non virgin has slept with 20 men?

What if she was raped or disvirgined by just one man who deceived her?

Marry your virgin in peace but no dey describe the rest of us like prostitutes. .

Females full your family wey no be virgins, your male relatives still pay

Baba rest abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / Girls Share Their Nudes For N30k On Facebook Page In Nigeria (Photos) / Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.