Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada (58247 Views)

Don't Marry A Man Living In A Family House. / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by madapcmod: 10:12am On Nov 09, 2022
What do you bring to the table? Your expired toto only?

8 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by SmartyPants(m): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Those of you asking what am I bringing. I give him peace of mind and be his support

This can't be a serious thread. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Sonnobax15(m): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2022
grin

The fact that this thread made Fis surprising, while the one I created sometime ago was neglected..

Nairaland's mods are annoying and biased set of people...

Tuehhh undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2022
advanceDNA:
If this thread enter front page.....the vawulence go madt gaannnnnn
here we go
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by sonature1: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Omo, a friend's wife called police on him.. just because the guy refused to wash her pants o. The wife called police and lied her husband beat her. Police asked for fresh wound on skin, madam nor fit talk. Funniest thing, the guy brought the wife from Naija to Yankee. Fear naija women.

Forget all these stories - that girl never loved him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by olisaEze(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2022
Omoh, just say you’re looking for a mugu that will japa ur broke @ss to Canada, no need to insult brodas living in Nigeria. Abi no be ur location be dis so?? grin

9 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Glink2018(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Is any of you looking for a wife? I'm � beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, and Godly, and know how to cook.

Only a guy living in Canada please, and must not be on a student visa.
Men in Nigeria are Heartbreakers and liars

I'm presently living in Canada as an asylum seeker...after all, I'm not on a student visa ...can you marry me?/

The kind of ladies like this are gold-diggers....what stop you from. moving to Canada and finding the spouse you like...

Anyway, I have helped you to correct some of your English errors

8 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by pikechukwu6(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2022
Vualence everywhere, Me too is looking for God fearing woman from Canada if you're available indicate grin grin

10 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by SIRTee15: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Is any of you looking for a wife? I'm � beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, Godly, know how to cook.

Only a guy living in Canada please, and must not be on student visa.

Why not run the express entry yourself and then relocate to Canada where u can meet the naija- Canadian man of your dreams.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Qc1(m): 10:14am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Is any of you looking for a wife? I'm � beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, Godly, know how to cook.

Hi, I'm a Canadian citizen but I'm currently living in Lagos. You can do your due deligence to know more about me here on this forum. Email me.

grin

6 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by LyfeJennings(m): 10:14am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Are U a Muslim

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by fitinwell: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2022
But not still q Virgin
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

So are women.
Women are liars, deceitful, treacherous and leeches. IF you claim to have encountered terrible men, I have encountered terrible women.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Zonefree(m): 10:14am On Nov 09, 2022
The audacity of these demons should be studied in Harvard.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by MansoryMX(m): 10:14am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Retired Lagos ashawo don dey find Disney knight in shining amour cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Obainomilano: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2022
Oh yean am Christian Ronaldo and Lionel Messi is my surname and my nickname is Dwayne Johnson please I demand a hundred million dollars Hollywood contract... girl that is just the nollywood version of what you said up there... All I see is a girl wishing for a better life.... My point is you don't have to give excuses for wanting a man in Canada cos is not a crime to desire a good life... But giving that excuse kind of caught you in the web

6 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by kals4luv990(m): 10:14am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Those of you asking what am I bringing. I give him peace of mind and be his support
Support to the ICU of a hospital abi and after sex ni
Aunty tell what you have upstairs that will benefit the man then we can consider you

6 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by lawrenzooo: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
What is he has peace of mind already?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Candidlady: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
Igbo girl.

Iwas expecting this

How do you know she is igbo

You this Lagos tout

19 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by JADEK01(m): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2022
If you are registered nurse,and u don’t mind to marry a single father of 40 years old man,anyway I have prepared for betrayed when u land in Canada,and if u continue the marriage all well and good....this are my offer.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by vvvbobby205(m): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2022
I pray God grants you the desire of your heart

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Ckonnet: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

You want to frustrate another innocent hardworking brother, e no go work. Go n work hard and put yourself where you want to be.

8 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Dshocker(m): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

We don't want support, you have to also equate to his financial level, else na Omo alata dey wait you.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Angelawhite(m): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

I’m not in Canada though
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Qc1(m): 10:16am On Nov 09, 2022
LINSAR:

So what is the man going to be benefitting from you as his wife?

Yes ọ...!
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Wapgod(m): 10:16am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Where's your picture?

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by MansoryMX(m): 10:16am On Nov 09, 2022
madapcmod:

She will tell you, she is the table

7 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by ugodson(m): 10:16am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

I have been here almost 8months working and also schooling to get more pay. Seeing this on post now makes me laugh so hard grin
My dear we wont look your way sorry

14 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by kmaster007: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2022
Nah OYO you dey

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Hier(m): 10:16am On Nov 09, 2022
Otunbakayce:
This was exactly what your mum did and needed up with your father. Now you are towing that path. undecided

Dude, respect her for who she is

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by DisLifeSha: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2022
I Love Igbo girls

ObalendeCMS:
Igbo girl.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by fitinwell: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2022
madapcmod:

Na only Over fvcked toto ooo..

The question be sey why Canadian man?

Over liability they worry this girl..

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.