Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada (58225 Views)

Don't Marry A Man Living In A Family House. / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by pansophist(m): 10:43am On Nov 09, 2022
pikechukwu6:
Vualence everywhere, Me too is looking for God fearing woman from Canada if you're available indicate grin grin

How about a God fearing man? His name is GAYbriel grin

4 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by greatbuc(m): 10:43am On Nov 09, 2022
You never ready
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by BigBashiru: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Those of you asking what am I bringing. I give him peace of mind and be his support

"Be his support" - oldest trick in the books of the females....ur "support" only exists as long as there is money....ur a parasite....may you never get what you desire....go date an average Christian guy in Nigeria...

10 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Idaytesj29(m): 10:44am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Those of you asking what am I bringing. I give him peace of mind and be his support

Ko ni daa fun peace of mind. Women are wicked oOoOO. My brother's ... Run o!

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Boyooosa(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
No woman gives peace of mind abroad. Once you get here and know the system you will grow wings. If you are in Nigeria then look for a man in naija. Men don wise up and are very reluctant to visit Nigeria to look for wives. Experience is the best teacher.. Know this, know peace.

You even dey bother yourself, that one sound like a good wife for ur face?

'i want a Nigerian man living in Canada's

'who among you needs a wife'

As if she's a princess...oju a bo when guys are through with her

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by drlateef: 10:45am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Is any of you looking for a wife? I'm � beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, Godly, know how to cook.

Only a guy living in Canada please, and must not be on student visa.
Men in Nigeria are Heartbreakers and liars

Send me your CV with full size picture.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 09, 2022
pansophist:

You too man.

I see it always. Women behaviour is like they are playing game of cards. They have different cards for different scenarios. If it's time to cry, she will cry. Of it's time to lie, she will lie. Time to be a victim, she will act like one.

Time to discard you after you've outlived your usefulness is the last card. And in the West, I feel sorry for that man. At that moment, you get an epiphany and a crash course of the woman you married. Most men never recover from that.

Should I continue? I don study those creature well grin
Your wisdom box is intact

6 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by dagano: 10:47am On Nov 09, 2022
Why are you making generalizations you know isn't true? Not all Nigerian men living in Nigeria are bad. You only met the bad ones. You're attracting the bad ones. Anyways, I got a couple of good friends I can introduce to you. By "good", I mean GOOD.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Is any of you looking for a wife? I'm � beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, Godly, know how to cook.

Please share your tiktok or instagram name
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by JealousCobra(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Naso

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Alaga2222(m): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Person wey Dey Canada what does he wants to do with your support?

4 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by BigBashiru: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2022
pansophist:

You too man.

I see it always. Women behaviour is like they are playing game of cards. They have different cards for different scenarios. If it's time to cry, she will cry. Of it's time to lie, she will lie. Time to be a victim, she will act like one.

Time to discard you after you've outlived your usefulness is the last card. And in the West, I feel sorry for that man. At that moment, you get an epiphany and a crash course of the woman you married. Most men never recover from that.

Should I continue? I don study those creature well grin

I really learned a lot from this post.....thanks a lot boss....

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Octopusssy(f): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2022
This one don chop breakfast belleful

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by GloriousGbola: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

At first blush, This looks like an uyaincomparable alternate

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Chiedygirl: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2022
Don't be surprised, about 5 guys living in Canada would have sent her a pm by now.
Some men just love being used by women, later they'll come here to share their pathetic stories, looking for pity for something they consciously got themselves into.

Goldmynemaniac:
Even a Nigerian goat living in Canada will do for you.

Living in Canada being your only criterion for choosing a life-partner shows you're a joke and no man should take you serious.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2022
You are in Nigeria and you are looking for Canada husband

Ahh your leg long ooo

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by bonnyhope: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

I know say na attention you de look for

But a quick one

Are you a virgin?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Killermamba: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

We know Dem, Japa united
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Toonice(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2022
Contact me for your Nin date of birth Correction 08100193410
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Plugsk(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2022
Likewise the females. We are born-heart breakers
Jeweltz:

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by casualobserver: 10:58am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

You don’t sound like someone who gives a man peace of mind. Even if your assessment of yourself is sincere, there is a difference between how you see yourself and how men really see you.

Men do not let go of good women, if men keep letting go of you, it means the problem is you!! Either you keep attracting the wrong men or men do not like what they see. The fact that Canada is a criteria in your requirements already shows you are a woman good men will avoid!!!

Your history with men says a lot about you than the men because the common denominator In all your experiences is you!!

Many women do not understand a very simple fact of life……good women never lack for good suitors. As much as women full ground, good women scarce, if you are a woman and you are struggling to find a good man, the problem is you…it means you are not what good men desire…there is something about you that puts men off!!! If you have to advertise yourself, you are not a desirable life partner!!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by kilmix: 10:58am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Where’s your picture?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by thesmallgod(m): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2022
How old are you ma?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Olumaeme: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2022
How the rubbish made it to front page is what i want to understand
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by grandstar(m): 11:00am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

There's a lady nurse based in England.

She started a relationship with an innocent looking man based in Nigeria. After she travelled back, he was womanising wella. He was also asking the poor woman for lots of money on a regular basis,as though she was picking money on the street.

I think he's gone to be with her. She did get pregnant but was only discovered when she went back to the UK.

This guy was around 50 when the relationship begin. He already has grown up children from a failed marriage, probably a result of his philandering.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by BABANGBALI: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

my name is James Nwokolo. I'm from Anambra State, but I'm based in Canada, Toronto to be precise. I am equally looking for a Nigerian girl that lives in Canada for marriage. If you are interested please call me on +17056774685. Let's see if both of us can work something out between us.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by BigBashiru: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2022
casualobserver:

You don’t sound like someone who gives a man peace of mind. Even if your assessment of yourself is sincere, there is a difference between how you see yourself and how men really see you.

Men do not let go of good women, if men keep letting go of you, it means the problem is you!! Either you keep attracting the wrong men or men do not like what they see. The fact that Canada is a criteria in your requirements already shows you are a woman good men will avoid!!!

She even put "and must not be on student visa" - which translated means - I do not want a struggling man. And I can bet the babe don pass per prime. She no find man in Nigeria to support....

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by JoshTim: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Ole ole....go and find work.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Hier(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2022
Otunbakayce:
Who is she? A shameless girl or a hoe?

So far so good, I believe she is a good girl who is full of dreams and expectations. She is a good woman, she is the free type and very open. That's all I can say for now and no harm in understanding such a magnificent personality, most ladies out there are so carried away with this beauty of a thing that they are still single. She chose to change the narrative, respect her
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by casualobserver: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2022
BigBashiru:

She even put "and must not be on student visa" - which translated means - I do not want a struggling man. And I can bet the babe don pass per prime. She no find man in Nigeria to support....

Don’t mind the fool, these are the kind of women that end up being baby mamas with different fathers that end up bringing unbalanced children into the world.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by efficiencie(m): 11:04am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

If you are virgin then yes but if you be olosho den you be tiff. You dey the mumu man wey go carry you enter Canada, you go file divorce, collect the mumu man property, come revert back to olosho tinz.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Basiljoe: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2022
LINSAR:

So what is the man going to be benefitting from you as his wife?
Fairly used pussy. Entitlement mentality. Lots of nagging.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking / A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.