Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada (58345 Views)

Don't Marry A Man Living In A Family House. / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Hier(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2022
phemmyfour:
But she was hard on "intending" suitors too by rejecting guys on student visa

Guys on student visa would appear and disappear, probably she doesn't want that

I am following one of her threads, it's an interesting read, how she gave a broke guy 130k(her monthly salary)
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by BigBashiru: 11:33am On Nov 09, 2022
Hier:

What were you expecting her to say before, that she will be the breadwinner or sth undecided, some guys sha
I did not expect her to say that she will be breadwinner; but I did expect her to say that she will make her own money and use her own money to take care of herself in the marriage....

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by potland: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2022
Hier:

Did she steal from you, dude, don't be fooled by the headings, it was edited. She said she wanted a guy based in Canada

Questions to be answered are,
is she based in Canada? She could be based in Canada and wants a man

2, she said she doesn't want a person with student visa, evidently, she's looking for a serious relationship, not a short term one

Not all girls are the same
you are a very useless man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by phemmyfour: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2022
Hier:

Guys on student visa would appear and disappear, probably she doesn't want that

I am following one of her threads, it's an interesting read, how she gave a broke guy 130k(her monthly salary)
Alright, wish her all the best .

I just don't like people making general statement based on their experience
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by cvinbaski(m): 11:37am On Nov 09, 2022
ThankGod say u know Wetin u want.. just buy small clay mold your choice of man cool no forget to breath into am when you are done. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by maxlo: 11:38am On Nov 09, 2022
If you hv what it take to be a good wife, by now you should hv gotten married.

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by lomprico(m): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Is any of you looking for a wife? I'm � beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, Godly, know how to cook.

Only a guy living in Canada please, and must not be on student visa.
Men in Nigeria are Heartbreakers and liars

Eyaa! Why not just find a foreign man. Nigerian men are Nigerian men home or abroad, on earth or on the moon. Even if you jam one for Mars you go still collet grin
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by sweetkev(m): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2022
BABANGBALI:
my name is James Nwokolo. I'm from Anambra State, but I'm based in Canada, Toronto to be precise. I am equally looking for a Nigerian girl that lives in Canada for marriage. If you are interested please call me on +17056774685. Let's see if both of us can work something out between us.
I swear she will accept to marry you, because she sees you as a very handsome man and it's another avenue to japa grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by bepositive11: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2022
HitRun:

Any particular reason why you don’t want someone on student visa?

She's looking for someone to sponsor her grin
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by potland: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2022
pansophist:

Yes o, she can only support a rich Canadian man with citizenship. She wants to move in, not build. Lots of church brothers full naija earning decently, but no, na only a man with Canadian papers she fit support.

The funny things about women that wants high status man is that they assume he is naive to all their tricks. All the successful people I know are super smart, and can read people from planet away.

From the kind of question a woman ask, discussions and even her body language, they have decode accurately. One doesn't become successful by being an idiot and not understanding human nature. Successful folks are masters at reading people.

Because success is mostly about who you know, not necessarily even your skills. Successful folks are gods in the game of forging and strengthening alliances, building relationships, and people skills. All these are integral parts in the game of success and wealth acquisition.

If these top shelves males are easy to get, most of these women would have been married long ago. And yes, successful men are everywhere, but women ignore them everyday because they expect him to look a certain way.
Do you like women?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Amumaigwe: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Those of you asking what am I bringing. I give him peace of mind and be his support

If you will accept pre-nup, will connect you to my cousin.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by advanceDNA: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2022
Limaqueen98 please come and tell ur sister she has no right looking for canada men when she's not in canada......just as U women have constantly trolled men here saying only virgin men should ask for virgin women...

This is not proper.. she has no right to be asking for canada based man with citizen status.. we no go gree.....she even said she doesnt want student....what effontry.... a whole broke nigerian babe demanding for canadian made man.....this will not stand grin

Who will marry the men she has use and dumped in nigeria.... grin ....Only abroad babes can demand for abroad men...

# justice for abroad men and nigeria men...
#vawulence only....we dont want peace grin

3 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by advanceDNA: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2022
maxlo:
If you hv what it take to be a good wife, by now you should hv gotten married.

U wont die young jaré....
Dont let too much sense kill you.....

Boys no joke with good girls.....thats one thing these women dont know...

.they think having a vagina should be enough, and taking uber to come and spend weekend is what makes them a good woman....

boyz don wise for street

4 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by b03liberty(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2022
Hier:

Did she steal from you, dude, don't be fooled by the headings, it was edited. She said she wanted a guy based in Canada

Questions to be answered are,
is she based in Canada? She could be based in Canada and wants a man

2, she said she doesn't want a person with student visa, evidently, she's looking for a serious relationship, not a short term one

Not all girls are the same
My thoughts as well
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by BABANGBALI: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2022
potland:
you are a very useless man
chei! You have vex
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Firstcitizen: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Those of you asking what am I bringing. I give him peace of mind and be his support

Peace of mind kee you there. So will the man not be giving you peace mind too? Oloshi
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by NigerianAngelo(m): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Is any of you looking for a wife? I'm � beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, Godly, know how to cook.

Don't have that kind of mindset. Be open to any good Nigerian. Some persons chase out their husbands like that and start regretting later looking for anybody.

Just look for any good Nigerian. He may be equally good or better than what you asked.

And it's not too good for young females to go abroad. Stay at home and marry first. Or better still relocate home.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2022
See what this CORNTREE has turned out women into...

It's indeed a shame!!!!

But wait o!

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by yetty247(f): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2022
Raymond0008:
You dey canada?

Na the guy go come transfer her to Canada

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by womenareapezz: 11:56am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

she is looking for someone to pay alimony

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Octopusssy(f): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I have one duty against women and that's to ensure most young bachelors never see anything attractive and alluring in the union called marriage. Rather they should engage themselves more meaningfully so as to show themselves approved.
What can marriage give them now that they can't get as bachelors?
Most men have been deceived into baseless marriages with the hope of finding favor in the sight of God. LIES everywhere.
But you are married, so why are you now anti-marriage?
https://www.nairaland.com/6909694/brief-recall-how-wife-fed
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by gulfer: 11:58am On Nov 09, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by chris51(f): 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

You go wait taya.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by chris51(f): 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
chris51:

You go wait taya.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Wizmj4real(m): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Looking for soft landing after the width and breadth of your only tool is beyond measure
Well done
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by 43Ronin: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Haa, sister if you not in canada, OYO is your case. The Nigerian girls wey get papers but never see husband plenty pass the students. Go naija church naso dem plenty. Canada boys are marrying naija-americans oo, no time.... Canada too cost

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

You too dey lie

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Octopusssy(f): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

At first blush, This looks like an uyaincomparable alternate
I wonder why the commenters here think she is in Nigeria. Abi did I miss something in her post?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Kingstanding: 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

. You too her gold digger. You don't want a guy on student visa but a permanent resident or citizen. People like you end up in a wrong hand. You think a reasonable guy in Canada will come home to marry you people that will frustrate his life? You're a joker.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by moshino(m): 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Do you live in Canada yourself?
Have you ever lived outside of Africa?
What is your profession?
What degrees do you have?
What work experience do you have?
How much money do you have?
How many of your family members live in Canada or USA?
How tall are you?
Do you have citizenship or greencard of Canada, USA or any country outside Africa?

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by WillyCassey: 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Hope if he cheats on you, you will still give him peace of mind sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.