Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada (58249 Views)

Don't Marry A Man Living In A Family House. / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by BritishAirways: 8:38am On Nov 09, 2022
its ok.... But how old are you. and what do you do for a living
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Sammy101111(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2022
To be honest no man want liability home and abroad lol .Men now are over wise same as women .if a woman want something serious from a man she will make sure she is not trouble some or wahala person and as her own cash . Men now have realize peace of mind matters a lot to them
Men of the century now don’t forgive after fu(k up because they believe they can beat the odd alone .
Am just here to give you my own advice.
Try to give someone that loves you a chance and not the person you think is perfect or you love at first sight .
Try it still safe the heartbreak is less give it a try

A woman seeking for true love will bring down her shoulder and observe
Dont hunt for men You want let the man that want you hunt you and I see if it could work .
Seeking Mrs perfect guy and looking for your spec as woman is wrong because you may find your spec and he isn’t serious .
Just dress nice simple take your self out in a responsible location if a man works up to you try to know if he’s intelligent and eligible to hold a relationship and seriousness not cute , tall handsome like all woman go after .
He may be your spec and yet be a play boy so play your cards well my sister

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Jeweltz(f): 9:24am On Nov 09, 2022
Gaddafih001:

I live in Canada and not on student visa.
I already have peace and I am doing well personally.
What kind of support will you offer me because if it’s kpekus that you can only dish a man,then it is finished. I am waiting for your reply.

Can I DM you? If you'd like to talk...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by ObalendeCMS: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2022
Igbo girl.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2022
Gold digger

3 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Hier(m): 10:06am On Nov 09, 2022
Honestly, I love your boldness and openness. Most ladies won't come out straight

4 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by YeyeGbami: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2022
and this made fp
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by bigdammyj: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2022
Noted.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Hier(m): 10:07am On Nov 09, 2022
advanceDNA:
If this thread enter front page.....the vawulence go madt gaannnnnn

The page don enter FP oooo lol

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Otunbakayce: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Is any of you looking for a wife? I'm � beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, Godly, know how to cook.

Only a guy living in Canada please, and must not be on student visa.
Men in Nigeria are Heartbreakers and liars
This was exactly what your mum did and ended up with your father. Now you are towing that path. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Discountsempai: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Is any of you looking for a wife? I'm � beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, Godly, know how to cook.

Oh lordy....will someone tell this person there is a difference between fantasy and reality....

3 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by JuanDeDios: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Yes. Once they travel, they stop being heartbreakers and liars. Must be the water.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Antoeni(m): 10:08am On Nov 09, 2022
You go wait Taya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Rahkman: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2022
You is a motherfucking gold digger

4 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Weirdcamila: 10:09am On Nov 09, 2022
Men will use you since you appear desperate

7 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by 1gbdata: 10:09am On Nov 09, 2022
grin
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

No worries.

Three years from today, you'll lower the standard with remorse filled messages and pleas. We are here waiting.

10 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Farid24224(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2022
Someone don chop breakfast full!!!

Many more to come dear for having the audacity to ask for a n!gga few days to December. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Tegabadguy(m): 10:10am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

you go see oooooooooo
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by sonature1: 10:10am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Let's see your pinshure fest grin
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Farid24224(m): 10:10am On Nov 09, 2022
Antoeni:
You go wait Taya

Leave am.. instead of now when her OVULATION still dey.. kiss

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by GistFullGround: 10:10am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

How old are you?
Have you been married?
Do you have kids?
What's your spiritual life?
Are you a virgin?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Candidlady: 10:11am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

If zonefree and playmaker14 see this thread you are so dead cheesy

But why look for a man that stays in Canada?
Very funny

4 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Eagba(m): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2022
Evolutionlove:
Jeweltz I like you already. Even though I know you are catching cruise.

I like bold ladies who knows what they want..

Na broke and hungry ones like virginprincess who will frustrate someone's life Just full Naija..
grin

.she is just a criminal
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Tingotoe: 10:11am On Nov 09, 2022
A guy living in Canada having resident status is indeed a very special man but unfortunately the same can't be said about you. You say you bring peace of mind and support which isn't special since there are millions of women out there who can offer it to him as well. The fact of the matter is that you're a shameless low life golddigger and nothing else

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by DisLifeSha: 10:11am On Nov 09, 2022
Every man is not the same in Nigeria. It might even be your destiny to marry in Nigeria

Jeweltz:

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by blackborn7(m): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Mumu talk from a sheepish lady. Nigerian men living in Nigeria don't even need your watery ass over fvcked by some Canadian schmuck. We need our homegrown women, beautiful and domestically sound. Bye bitch.

17 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by ericuzor(m): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Those of you asking what am I bringing. I give him peace of mind and be his support
which kind nonsense support you are just looking for a man to use Japan enter Canada for a soft life oloshi..

5 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by ALVA001: 10:12am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

But when dey get to Canada they "give their life to Christ " you all are the same, gold diggers. Just come out straight and say what you're after. Lazy cunt

5 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Nixxxx(m): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2022
Show your face

3 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Dshocker(m): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Even the girls on your DP are laughing at you

13 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Blakjewelry(m): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Oya come let's marry but I am not in Canada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.