Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada (58272 Views)

Don't Marry A Man Living In A Family House. / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by SpaceAngel: 10:25am On Nov 09, 2022
The op made a very confusing statement.

Only a guy living in Canada please, and must not be on student visa.
Men in Nigeria are Heartbreakers and liars

Does it mean when Nigerian men get to Canada, all these qualities they have in nigeria dissapear

Do the ones with student visa have different behavior?

It means you are actually looking for a way to migrate to Canada.

Most guys abroad seeing this will not see you in good light.

3 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by debbaron2011: 10:25am On Nov 09, 2022
Another VAGINARIAN spotted. Men run and keep running

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 09, 2022
pansophist:
Because you're submissive now doesn't mean you will be submissive in Canada. Women have a collections of attitude. The attitude they give now is what will get them what they want.

And the attitude they will give when they get what they want is totally different from the one before.
"I love you" for her is conditional, depending if you've not outlived your Usefulness. When she settled abroad, then you'll know the kind of person you import.

Madam poster, no vex. Other scrupulous women don spoil ground for the rest. The patterns of bad woman are all the same. They lie, witheld truths about themselves, and very selfish. Evil has the same color. If you're genuinely a good woman, I pray that the God of justice grant your heart desires.
May God and Jesus bless you

3 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Probz(m): 10:26am On Nov 09, 2022
Evolutionlove:
Jeweltz I like you already. Even though I know you are catching cruise.

I like bold ladies who knows what they want..

Na broke and hungry ones like virginprincess who will frustrate someone's life Just full Naija..
grin

Can you give her what she wants from Toronto?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Jman06(m): 10:26am On Nov 09, 2022
If you check now, this agbaya won't even be a virgin but someone with many body counts and damaged womb.

3 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Cmanforall: 10:27am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Is any of you looking for a wife? I'm � beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, Godly, know how to cook.

Where's your location?

I admire your boldness to seek for man. How old are you?

Why did you exclude this group?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Shebbs: 10:28am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Those of you asking what am I bringing. I give him peace of mind and be his support

Be Specific Please, Support In What Way?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by ogwuche4u(m): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Is any of you looking for a wife? I'm � beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, Godly, know how to cook.

I like your boldness but you are a gold digger. A begger that has choice is a digger. When not go to canada and come back to marry a loving guy?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Ola4lead(m): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2022
Life don hard for the country, na to Dey toast guys remain ? Lol

Moreover begger de get option ?

9 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by xevove2061: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2022
Guys here you have it, a full grown supposedly adult woman said she wants you to marry her, stated her conditions, but asked what she will bring to the table, she is telling you peace of mind? What is peace of mind? Infact, i should have peace of mind when i am alone more than when i share my space with someone else. Apparently she is telling yoh sah na only towtow she dey carry come. She has nothing, she chose canada because she wants to better her life. Guys, let no fucking person let you believe the women are the price. You are the fucking price even if you think otherwise. Women from time immemorial always married into comfortability and wealth, they always chose up, while men chose down. A woman will never settle for less, but when they are in positions of opportunities, they will still be looking up. Like someome rightly said, its better to make 100 millionaire men than to make 1000 millionaire women. This bimboe, no put picture of herself, we cant even ascertain how fine she is, but she has set her standard even if she is not a high value woman, as a guy, set your own standard in the sexual marketplace and hear the names you will be called.

Kings you are the fucki g prize

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Cmanforall: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2022
Shebbs:

Be Specific Please, Support In What Way?
Supporting his waist grin

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by pansophist(m): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

May God and Jesus bless you

You too man.

I see it always. Women behaviour is like they are playing game of cards. They have different cards for different scenarios. If it's time to cry, she will cry. If it's time to lie, she will lie. Time to be a victim, she will act like one.

The "discard card" is the last card, played after you've outlived your usefulness and she has gotten what she wanted from the relationship. At that moment, a man gets an epiphany and a crash course of the woman he married. Most men never recover from that.

Should I continue? I don study those creature well grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by faceland: 10:30am On Nov 09, 2022
If it doesn't work, try fat/old Canadian (regardless of race).
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Confirm4real(m): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2022
Try get visa and enter Canada first so the equation will balance.

Next please...

4 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by blowjohn(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Those of you asking what am I bringing. I give him peace of mind and be his support

Peace of mind dey Canada nw.
Support when e already get e money?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by ednut1(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2022
We in Canada reject you. Go and apply for visa yourself . Na their type you go bring come Canada they take half of your assets and chase you from your house lol

10 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by faceland: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2022
ogwuche4u:

I like your boldness but you are a gold digger. A begger that has choice is a digger. When not go to canada and come back to marry a loving guy?

She wants to japa with her only "advantage" (the competition is high).

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Aguiyimba(m): 10:33am On Nov 09, 2022
[quote author=Jeweltz post=118233618]Those of you asking what am I bringing. I give him peace of mind and be his support [/quote

Hahahahahaha, poor man no dey issue cheque.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Charx122: 10:33am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

See this one ooo! Watin come do all these fine white ladies for here .. Behave yourself your husband is back home in Nigeria infact for your village to be..
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by jamesbridget13(f): 10:35am On Nov 09, 2022
Just tell us u need escape route
What you should be seeking for is contract marriage not this your peace of mind giving marriage. Betrayal dey your eyes

5 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Chopcy29: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

You should’ve also stated that you want a restless soul that you can help to revive

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Bryan88(m): 10:36am On Nov 09, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Peace of mind kill you there
kee her well well angry
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Aguiyimba(m): 10:36am On Nov 09, 2022
Youngreezy come see type for another gender.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by adecz: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2022
Men are only just beginning to learning
how to lie from Nigerian gehls. ❌❌❌

88.33% of Naija babes are runs girls
and 66.78 add the runs to hookups.❌❌❌

You fit marry Naija babe wey still dey
do hookup from matrimonial home☹️☹️☹️

Tufiakwa for una❗️❗️

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by pacespot(m): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Did he tell you he did not have a peace of mind before? You have set your unnatural requirements for a partner, so be expecting a prospective suitor to also have his own requirements.

What do you bring to the table?

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by pansophist(m): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2022

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by remzytimer: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2022
LINSAR:

So what is the man going to be benefitting from you as his wife?

She is simply looking for a husband and not a beneficiary.

Thank you for speaking out my sister, may God grant your heart desire...amen
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by MNDY(m): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Your gender here in Nigeria made Nigerian men so.
They are lazy, entitled and are also leeches that go for the highest bidder.
No genuine love over here even when men are trying to put in effort.

3 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by PStacks(m): 10:40am On Nov 09, 2022
LINSAR:

Good Question Comrade
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by bluestone2015: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2022
She listed her qualities.
Read!
She is educated and can pick up a job to support her husband.
LINSAR:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.