Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters (45953 Views)

Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void / Six States That Can Confidently Survive Without Federal Allocation / FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Curious345: 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
I can swear with my life and that of my child , that
Buhari and the APC Chairman and ngige and Amaechi and osibanjo will not vote tinubu .

You can only be an armed robber ,to be present when armed robbers are sharing their loot..
bizzibodi:
Lagos is predominantly populated by igbos and other tribes who are obidient only d cursed one will want APC in power again.
Katsina has seen the folly,their son & APC is a disappointment ,they will not vote for APC.
Kano: kwankwaso & Atiku will reduce,split Kano votes.
Kaduna especially d south will not vote for APC,same with plateau, Benue who are killed daily by APC backed miyetti Allah,SE,SS,MB will not vote for Muslim Muslim tickets or APC.
Even SW are wiser affliction will not affect them a second time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by 7arrows: 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Ahead of the 2023 general elections, analysis of the preliminary register reveals that six States of Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Rivers, Katsina and Oyo have the highest registered voters.

Status quo has changed. That your opinion is wrong. People are tired of the APC government so stop DECEIVING yourself.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by brandsoncharlie: 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
kettykin:
Labor party is winning Rivers and Lagos State
Go and take your school fees back.
Statistics is there yet you are being unrealistic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
Curious345:

I know you have never made it out the hood before ..

Now nairaland is giving you a deserved breather ,taking you to front page.this sould pass off as your greatest achievement ever

Never downgrade or belittle the days of humble beginning, my friend. grin

I may become the president of Nigeria someday.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by OfficialAPCNig: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
Made in Igbomosho analysis

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by 7arrows: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Very true. Dont mind that nigga

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
7arrows:

Status quo has changed. That your opinion is wrong. People are tired of the APC government so stop DECEIVING yourself.

You think so. But you are not giving me your own statistic. I want figures and facts to back it up. Not emotional sympathy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Macphenson: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
LILTJAY:
and they attacked igbo with stones and break their heads.. grin grin
now imagine what will happen on election day?

grin grin

Igbos burnt one of MC oluomo urchins last elections. This time around, it will be fire for fire.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by saintrow1: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
kettykin:
Labor party is winning Rivers and Lagos State

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
What a joke.
It's like saying satan will win heaven

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by osazsky(m): 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
Yoruba actually think say na them full Lagos...yoruba in Lagos nor reach 35 percent..I know wat i am saying..everyone goes to Lagos..just like America, it's no ones land..once person graduate from sch him don run go Lagos for beter opportunities no need to mention igbos.tinubu cant win Lagos but if paraventure he does , it will be by 6 votes

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Curious345: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

If you become president .

Then I will be your cook .. lol
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by henryobinna(m): 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
buckeyemedia:
3 APC controlled States? Something is definitely wrong with you ipobians turned Obidients.

Kwankwaso will also win Enugu, Anambra & Abia State?
If you know anything you'd know it's not out of the normal to say Kwankwanso would win Kano state. I've lived in Kano and I can tell you, it's not necessarily who is the governor, Kwankwanso is a much stronger force in Kano state. The weight he pulls while not being in power Ganduje cannot pull same outside of power.

But I'll leave you to think and believe whatever you want as I don't have strength for the usual back and forth that goes on on this forum.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by chloride6: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lagos and 5m turnout? How?

Maximum 2.2m grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Acidosis(m): 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Oh you forgot something. We are using BVAS this time not local government collation tricks grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
Curious345:
I can swear with my life and that of my child , that
Buhari and the APC Chairman and ngige and Amaechi and osibanjo will not vote tinubu .

You can only be an armed robber ,to be present when armed robbers are sharing their loot.. lhordspy is a criminal and we are looking for him

You can swear with your worthless life. It is of no use to you or the world initially. But please leave out the innocent child out of this. His only crime is having to be born by a st*pid silly witless brainless father. Who is ready to put his son life on politics.

You should be ashame of yourself. Dont type to me again.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Corto: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

I gave an analysis based on figures and present reality. And you here are opposing it base on emotional pity .... May i need to remind you that elections are not won on a platter of emotional pity but by majority votes?

This aint emotion it's pure reality; APC is in for a nasty ass-whipping at the polls next year just you wait and see
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Curious345: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
Macphenson:

Igbos burnt one of MC oluomo urchins last elections. This time around, it will be fire for fire.

We don't subscribe to violence .. let's keep the peace ..

But even if you wanna go against violent election intruders , do it off camera .. I didn't like the way the guy was mobbed on live stream ...

Do it quietly , take him out stealthily and let the voting continue

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Curious345: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

You can swear with your worthless life. It is of no use to you or the world initially. But please leave out the innocent child out of this. His only crime is having to be born by a st*pid silly witless brainless father. Who is ready to put his son life on politics.

You should be ashame of yourself. Dont type to me again.

Leave out who? For me and my house hold , we separated to confront evil headlong.. if we die we die..

So I must bring them in .. like I said TINUBU is Buhari enemy number one ..and the APC Chairman is allergic to Bat.. why acting like you don't know ?

The other day you were worshipping DApo abiodun and today you're offering sacrifices to bat .

Wait are you maaaaaaaaad?

Why are you always associated with darkness and evil

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Innocentman86: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
daygee12:

He is better off ur Father
Don't mistake me for your father my boyy.
If you have land in. No man's Lagos I'm buying so you can relocate to osogbo grin grin
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
osazsky:
Yoruba actually think say na them full Lagos...yoruba in Lagos nor reach [/b]35 percent[b]..I know wat i am saying..everyone goes to Lagos..just like America, it's no ones land..once person graduate from sch him don run go Lagos for beter opportunities no need to mention igbos.tinubu cant win Lagos but if paraventure he does , it will be by 6 votes
you go just sit in your reptile infected room and start typing rubbish for your broken screen Symbian phone.
Just kuku say Yorubas in Lagos no reach 5%
Am sure you don’t even knw the road that leads to Lagos

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by zudozz: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. A scavanger all the way from east, who sneaked into lagos under the cover of darkeness., threatening his hosts in Lagos.

Better stay put and respect yourself.

A rich scavenger you mean?

Just come snatch ballot box on election day now... they go set u ablaze.

Go and check d result of past elections and you will know that APC has lost this one.

Pele ooh!
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
Corto:

This aint emotion it's pure reality; APC is in for a nasty ass-whipping at the polls next year just you wait and see

You said this in 2019. We all know how it ended.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
zudozz:

Go and check d result of past elections and you will know that APC has lost this one.

Pele ooh!

You said more than this in 2019.. We all know how it ended.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Wizmj4real(m): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Ahead of the 2023 general elections, analysis of the preliminary register reveals that six States of Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Rivers, Katsina and Oyo have the highest registered voters.

INEC chairman with skewed analysis
APC expectations of manipulation is glaring as day goes by

Keep thus analysis because you will need it after the election for cross-checking.

You think your are predicting Arsenal vs Chelsea abi
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
zudozz:

Pele ooh!
ibo and chest beating sha
Dude have you forgotten what befall you guys in Alaba . Eh

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Inwogu: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
Some people just wake up and start typing from the dream world.

Ganduje that almost lost re-election in 2019 will deliver Kano to Apc in 2023 I laugh in Swahili. I'm a rivers boy. I'm voting Obi and PDP in the state. Go kiss transformer

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by PeterObi4LP: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mumu analysis. I tell you for free Tinubu will and can never win Lagos State talk more of winning others

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by onuman: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Now ask yourself what is your idea of massive? You ipobians turned Obidients cannot stop deceiving yourselves.
...you are one of the principals of Yoruba Nation agitators secretely sponsored by Bola Tinubu.
Yer you are here daily talking about ipob...
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Jameskyrian(m): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Such a funny analogy... Registered voters doesn't mean all have PVCs or voting. That's by the way.... I am happy you know LP is taking the entire SE, SS, NC,.....get his 25 % from the North... That's all.....
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by osazsky(m): 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
you go just sit in your reptile infected room and start typing rubbish for your broken screen Symbian phone.
Just kuku say Yorubas in Lagos no reach 5%
Am sure you don’t even knw the road that leads to Lagos
sir u may be right abt the 5 percent cuz I visit often na non yoruba plenty pass
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
osazsky:
Yoruba actually think say na them full Lagos...yoruba in Lagos nor reach 35 percent..I know wat i am saying..everyone goes to Lagos..just like America, it's no ones land..once person graduate from sch him don run go Lagos for beter opportunities no need to mention igbos.tinubu cant win Lagos but if paraventure he does , it will be by 6 votes
LOl

You go know who owns Lagos after the election bro

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Dave2011: 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

You are free to dream.

You saying Labour party will win Lagos state.
Is more like saying Kwankwanso will win Abia state.

He is "dreaming" because he didn't agree with your warped analysis. I told you the last time that 2023 will shock you, I also advised you to book the space.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) / FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.