Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters (45940 Views)

Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void / Six States That Can Confidently Survive Without Federal Allocation / FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Corto: 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

You said this in 2019. We all know how it ended.

2019 was rigged

Try same next year and see what happens to you and your agents
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jameskyrian:

Such a funny analogy... Registered voters doesn't mean all have PVCs or voting. That's by the way.... I am happy you know LP is taking the entire SE, SS, NC,.....get his 25 % from the North... That's all.....

I am not sure you even read the whole thing. Go back and re-read it again. Please.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by fridayking(m): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
buckeyemedia:
The same people that voted for a dying Yaradua and a Mumu Jonathan.

Hmmmm...

You try... All this talk for 1 cup of beans
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Famous606: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mumu post ,you forget say last election most of them no win re-election them reg am base on sitting governor way them be Kano and Kaduna go change hand even kastina go change hand you day here day do stupid analysis for public.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by osazsky(m): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
Out of 7m na only 1m go come out do accreditation..na normal thing
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jameskyrian:

Such a funny analogy... Registered voters doesn't mean all have PVCs or voting. That's by the way.... I am happy you know LP is taking the entire SE, SS, NC,.....get his 25 % from the North... That's all.....
Chinedu

Go sleep you kindred are known politically naive and irrelevance

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
Corto:

2019 was rigged

Try same next year and see what happens to you and your agents

Do you have evidence? Please do provide them.

Or is it just usual hearsay.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Moh247: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
Curious345:

You are a threat to democracy

LoL
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
Dave2011:

He is "dreaming" because he didn't agree with your warped analysis. I told you the last time that 2023 will shock you, I also advised you to book the space.

Your colleagues and fellow apologists told me same in 2019. We all know how it ended.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by PeterObi4LP: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Mr man, you are dreaming. Forget Lagos state. With over 5million votes up for grab. You think tinubu will sit and watch some spoiler joke with it?

All opposition leader like jimi agbaje, obanikoro are all working for tinubu. With jandor not even influencial enough to drive vote for PDP in the presidential race. You think it is one small LP that will now win lagos state?

Remember your state chairman also decamped to APC few month ago. grin grin

Come 2023 Lagosians will be free from Tinubu spell and juju use in holding them ramsom. Lagosians will vote for Peter Obi. Mind you, the 7m votes are not Yorubas. Igbos make up of 2.5m, Yoro 2m while other tribes 2.5m. So no how Tinubu will win Lagos.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by daygee12: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
Innocentman86:

Don't mistake me for your father my boyy.
If you have land in. No man's Lagos I'm buying so you can relocate to osogbo grin grin

Arindin
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by osazsky(m): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
buckeyemedia:
The same people that voted for a dying Yaradua and a Mumu Jonathan.
are u in any way comparing late yar'adua to a drug addict..bullion van vendor..a man that cant walk..talk or hold a common flag..a man that pees irrationally..earth will not be happy with u..we northerners are not happy with u..pls delete ur comment thanks
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by PointZerom: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Ahead of the 2023 general elections, analysis of the preliminary register reveals that six States of Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Rivers, Katsina and Oyo have the highest registered voters.

Sometimes I wonder the kind of weed Thifnubu Generational Urchins are smoking.
Even the breakaway Deadwood himself knows that he can win this election.

God forbid that a frail drug addict will rule NIGERIA.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Wizmj4real:

INEC chairman with skewed analysis
APC expectations of manipulation is glaring as day goes by

Keep thus analysis because you will need it after the election for cross-checking.

You think your are predicting Arsenal vs Chelsea abi

All i see is pain. Nothing but pain.

Relax also. Save the tears. You will need it next year more.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by tyinfinity: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Peter OSU obi should go to evil forest .tinubu is for aso rock
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
PointZerom:

Sometimes I wonder the kind of weed Thifnubu Generational Urchins are smoking.
Even the breakaway Deadwood himself knows that he can win this election.

God forbid that a frail drug addict will rule NIGERIA.

Lol. As usual. Zombidients wont tell you how their candidate will win but will always lament lament and more lamentations while they rely on luck.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Fabnaija: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lol! Palm Wine joint analysis.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Johnrake69: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Oga, i was born and bred in Lagos. There is nothing you can tell me about lagos politically.

Like i said, i reside in far north.i cant make it lagos. If e sure for you. Lets bet online.

I dont have a million naira for bet. Lets go 200k

Lol. I think say you be multi millionaire with the way you cap here.

Better use that money to help your family
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Eyesstone(f): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Flawed analysis.

To think Rivers State will give APC 2m votes is just a day-dreaming. Same applicable to other states. Wake up. 2023 won't be business as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by princdebola201(m): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
Macphenson:

For the first time ever. in history, Igbos in Lagos shut down their shops to go and register for PVCs.

Ogas were mandated to ensure all their apperentices registred for PVC.

E go shock una.
Noise maker what is the outcome of the shutting down their shop? The new registration of entire Lagos is not up to a million, and 70% of the new registered voters might not get their PVC before February. Just chil and watch how your noise making will turn out in February

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Curious345: 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
tyinfinity:
Peter OSU obi should go to evil forest .tinubu is for aso rock

Hahahaha ..go back to your weed .. I know this behavioural pattern
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
Macphenson:

For the first time ever. in history, Igbos in Lagos shut down their shops to go and register for PVCs.

Ogas were mandated to ensure all their apperentices registred for PVC.

E go shock una.
Lol

Majority will not get their PVC before February

This is a known fact
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Curious345: 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
princdebola201:
Noise maker what is the outcome of the shutting down their shop? The new registration of entire Lagos is not up to a million, and 70% of the new registered voters might not get their PVC before February. Just chil and watch how your noise making will turn out in February
you're a threat to democracy
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
Curious345:

Hahahaha ..go back to your weed .. I know this behavioural pattern
Chinedu

Osu cannot rule the ZOO
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Come 2023 Lagosians will be free from Tinubu spell and juju use in holding them ramsom. Lagosians will vote for Peter Obi. Mind you, the 7m votes are not Yorubas. Igbos make up of 2.5m, Yoro 2m while other tribes 2.5m. So no how Tinubu will win Lagos.
2.5m for ibos in Lagos?
Dude are you dreaming

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Curious345:
Chinedu

Na the truth una dey hear so

Most of una no go see PVC collect before election
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by jcross19: 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Ahead of the 2023 general elections, analysis of the preliminary register reveals that six States of Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Rivers, Katsina and Oyo have the highest registered voters.

stop counting the eggs sir!!!!! You are just thinking like a puppy!!!! Ahahahahaha
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

You go know who owns Lagos after the election bro
leave that small pikin jhare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Curious345: 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

Na the truth una dey hear so

Most of una no go see PVC collect before election

I can show you my pvc . And I pass my pooling unit everyday ..

This is my land .. I have told all the agberos and urchins loitering my street ,that they will breath their last if they ever trouble the pooling unit I am gonna be voting in .

They concurred ..
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by stanluiz(m): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Clowns that belive that Tinubu Will win PDP controlled state like Oyo, but don't believe that Atiku will win any single APC controlled northern states grin grin

Funny people with ewedu analysis
cheesy cheesy :

The Op is very delusional. He has not been seeing many Northerners decamping to PDP.

Atiku will get at least 50% votes in the north. He is going to do well there. Buhari is no longer on ticket. Some important things will favour him in the north.

Agbadorians can continue to decieve themselves.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by emerged01(m): 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Massive showing that looks like a funeral ceremony?
grin
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
Curious345:
out of 100% of those who register for pvc,60% won’t get the card Bfore election,knw these and have peace.
This is my 5th time to inec office and I haven’t gotten my card,I don give up already .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed / Lai Mohammed: "Girls Focused On Olamide Badoo And Ignored Me" (Video) / Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.