Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Nigeria Urges Gaddafi To Quit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Urges Gaddafi To Quit (4722 Views)

Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. / Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! / Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Urges Gaddafi To Quit by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^^^
Natural disaster has now become a weapon of god to harm people! Things like that always make me want to question the abilities of many posters in this forum.
Re: Nigeria Urges Gaddafi To Quit by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2011
all4naija:

^^^^
Natural disaster has now become a weapon of god to harm people! Things like that always make me want to question the abilities of many posters in this forum.
I do not have figures but Libya is heaven compared to Nigeria and I mean it in the actual sense
Re: Nigeria Urges Gaddafi To Quit by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^^^
Off topic you!

Anyway, we don't need fools heaven in Nigeria, where the govt. feed you and hold you as slaves. What are heavenly Libyans potentials, Mr?

You are looking at bling bling standard of living which the people are saying we don't want with Gaddafi being the leader.
Re: Nigeria Urges Gaddafi To Quit by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2011
all4naija:

^^^^
Off topic you!

Anyway, we don't need fools heaven in Nigeria, where the govt. feed you and hold you as slaves. What are heavenly Libyans potentials, Mr?

You are looking at bling bling standard of living which the people are saying we don't want with Gaddafi being the leader.
I accidentally quoted you but that does not give you room to insult me. That I said I know what Libya is and the country is far better than Nigeria is my opinion and doesn't create room for insult.
Re: Nigeria Urges Gaddafi To Quit by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^^^
How would I have known that you accidentally quoted me if not by pointing out the mistake?

Leaving that aside,what're Libyans potentials?
Re: Nigeria Urges Gaddafi To Quit by tpia5: 4:35am On Aug 27, 2011
black africans [especially west africans and nigerians], like to think they know arabs but actually, they dont.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Not Divide - David Mark / Lagos Government Defends Makoko Demolition / HORROR: Boko Haram Shoots Nigerian Army Brigade Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.