Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos (66260 Views)

Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) / Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Starzo: 6:41am On Nov 11, 2022
Mindlog:

A career minded Nigerian wife is more traditional in comparison to her Kenyan counterpart and when it comes to marriage such women tear eyes pass most Nigerian women.

That man will certainly tolerate from her, what he wouldn't from the Nigerian wife.
Lies, you're not talking to a novice

When it comes to character, women from most other African countries are more cool headed that the nigerian ones

If you're talking about women from the West I would understand,not african women.

Feminism has not corrupted those ones like naija women

Naija women now claim feminists but still want to be taken care of...nor be juju b day?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Starzo: 6:47am On Nov 11, 2022
baby124:

Oh please. Silly stories that touch! If his Kenyan wife was independent, will she be keeping silent while he’s fighting to make his wife and children homeless? Independent indeed. He’s still confused. His eye will soon open. Wait na, if we are fortunate the story will still land here! At least Nigerian women will demand money. These ones will kill you if you try Nigerian man nonsense with them. Only Nigerian women can tolerate Nigerian men toxicity! Most of these women don’t understand what they sign up for till they live with you Neanderthals! cheesy

The big fool wants to abandon his own kids to take care of children of a stranger! His regrets and the pain in his life will be so bad!
How many times have we read on this very same site about naija women killing thier men? The one that stabbed her husband in his sleep or the ones who's lesbian partner killed her husband nor be nigerian women?

The chindima that gruesomely stabbed a grown man to death to get access to his account na Ethiopian girl?

The trending story of a certain Natasha akpoti who blackmailed someone into marrying her is from where?

Stop trying to defend the indefensible...

Naija men eyes go soon clear.With more exposure they'll see that they've never truly experienced love from all their dealings with naija girls the day they date a woman from another African country.

We all will witness it
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Charlotte777: 7:05am On Nov 11, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

It's okay,
I'm a man, but some men out there are just there to destroy the lives of some ladies.
Firstly, you prevented her from working so that she can be fully dependent on you there by rendering her financially incapacitated to cater for her kids since you chose to be irresponsible. Ladies please and please, run away from any man, be it your husband, partner or boyfriend, that prevents you from working to make your own savings, in order to be financially independent, that's not love. There was a time I wanted to try that rubbish ( yeah, it's rubbish) with my wife, until I received a brain-resetting backlash from family and friends, but later on, I began to enjoy my wife's financial independence. There would be a time she'd take care of utility bills and other payments without my notice.

So lastly, you paid her back by breaking her heart thereby rendering her more wretched after a whole 16 solid years, and to think you went against your parents' wish makes it worse.
Some men have bones in their liver.

MY BROTHER DON'T JUDGE FROM ONE SOURCE HEAR FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY FIRST
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by baby124: 7:11am On Nov 11, 2022
Starzo:

How many times have we read on this very same site about naija women killing thier men? The one that stabbed her husband in his sleep or the ones who's lesbian partner killed her husband nor be nigerian women?

The chindima that gruesomely stabbed a grown man to death to get access to his account na Ethiopian girl?

The trending story of a certain Natasha akpoti who blackmailed someone into marrying her is from where?

Stop trying to defend the indefensible...

Naija men eyes go soon clear.With more exposure they'll see that they've never truly experienced love from all their dealings with naija girls the day they date a woman from another African country.

We all will witness it
You can come and be taking them one by one. Just like this one that looks like an ugly man, carried this mumu that is fighting his wife with his ugly new bride. Maybe na set awon Bobrisky sef. Who wants a man that will abandon his former wife and children, make them homeless for a tranny looking person! Goodluck with your prize. We will be here to see and read the response.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by vickydevoka(m): 7:31am On Nov 11, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

It's okay,
I'm a man, but some men out there are just there to destroy the lives of some ladies.
Firstly, you prevented her from working so that she can be fully dependent on you there by rendering her financially incapacitated to cater for her kids since you chose to be irresponsible. Ladies please and please, run away from any man, be it your husband, partner or boyfriend, that prevents you from working to make your own savings, in order to be financially independent, that's not love. There was a time I wanted to try that rubbish ( yeah, it's rubbish) with my wife, until I received a brain-resetting backlash from family and friends, but later on, I began to enjoy my wife's financial independence. There would be a time she'd take care of utility bills and other payments without my notice.

So lastly, you paid her back by breaking her heart thereby rendering her more wretched after a whole 16 solid years, and to think you went against your parents' wish makes it worse.
Woman never do you anything
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by vickydevoka(m): 7:34am On Nov 11, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
I don't care about what transpired between them but my concern there is why some men prevent their wives from working, in order to make both ends meet and also be financially independent.
You are a lady damn nigger
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Johel(m): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2022
Mindlog:

I guess you are married to one and talking from lived experience.

I'm not married
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Mindlog: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2022
Starzo:

Lies, you're not talking to a novice

When it comes to character, women from most other African countries are more cool headed that the nigerian ones

If you're talking about women from the West I would understand,not african women.

Feminism has not corrupted those ones like naija women

Naija women now claim feminists but still want to be taken care of...nor be juju b day?

If I hear! cheesy I guess you feel you are conversing with someone who have no idea of Kenyans, that is the focus. cheesy

Most Nigerian men living in Kenya who are married to Kenyan women, can't try some stunts they do with Nigerian wives....most of the educated Kenyan urban women are generally more assertive and comfortably not under the shadow of their husbands, even as you relate with them, they rarely mention their marital status as Kenyans flow more on first name basis.

In Kenya, ladies are in general,more empowered than guys in terms of opportunities and it is common seeing guys going to cohabit in their girlfriend's apartment, including many hustling Nigerian guys who squat with Kenyan ladies and end up becoming baby daddies. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Mindlog: 8:23am On Nov 11, 2022
Johel:

I'm not married

So you don't know them, how do you then reach the conclusion that they are more sincere and better than Nigerian women?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Johel(m): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2022
Mindlog:

So you don't know them, how do you then reach the conclusion that they are more sincere and better than Nigerian women?

You are really dull...I won't engage you...I got work to do...cheers.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Mindlog: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2022
MadarasBlade:

And how do you know all this?

I have lived, schooled and worked in Kenya
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Mindlog: 8:30am On Nov 11, 2022
Johel:

You are really dull...I won't engage you...I got work to do...cheers.

Eyah, who is the dull one? I guess it is he who has no idea but want to form authority on a subject he has no clue about. cheesy

Do focus on your work, it is good for the mind. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Bombolistic: 9:19am On Nov 11, 2022
The fear of Kenyan women is the beginning of wisdom they say, but this guy no listen
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by doshiyad1: 9:42am On Nov 11, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

It's okay,

Hmmmmmmmm!

Well said! thankGod for the brain reset by your family and friends above all, for yielding.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Starzo: 9:46am On Nov 11, 2022
Mindlog:

If I hear! cheesy I guess you feel you are conversing with someone who have no idea of Kenyans, that is the focus. cheesy

Most Nigerian men living in Kenya who are married to Kenyan women, can't try some stunts they do with Nigerian wives....most of the educated Kenyan urban women are generally more assertive and comfortably not under the shadow of their husbands, even as you relate with them, they rarely mention their marital status as Kenyans flow more on first name basis.

In Kenya, ladies are in general,more empowered than guys in terms of opportunities and it is common seeing guys going to cohabit in their girlfriend's apartment, including many hustling Nigerian guys who squat with Kenyan ladies and end up becoming baby daddies. cheesy

You explained it all

Kenyan women don't mind sharing the burden of relationships with men

Which naija women go free squat hustling guy wey get nothing while she works?

If Dem manage do am, na every day you go dey receive insults for both home and public ontop the houseboy we Dem go turn you to.

Don't compare naija and other african women abeg

Naija women nor join at all
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Starzo: 9:49am On Nov 11, 2022
baby124:

You can come and be taking them one by one. Just like this one that looks like an ugly man, carried this mumu that is fighting his wife with his ugly new bride. Maybe na set awon Bobrisky sef. Who wants a man that will abandon his former wife and children, make them homeless for a tranny looking person! Goodluck with your prize. We will be here to see and read the response.
So you guys(naija women) think you're beautiful??..if so why are you not getting the same attention/admirers from people from other countries like the mala folks?

Truth is naija women nor join for anything.

Even cameroon women wey near dust una by far for both shape/facial beauty and Dem nor get una bad character

Mtcheewwwwww....
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Starzo: 9:50am On Nov 11, 2022
Bombolistic:
The fear of Kenyan women is the beginning of wisdom they say, but this guy no listen
Kenyan women betta pass naija women by far
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by baby124: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Starzo:

Kenyan women betta pass naija women by far
For your mind. This Nigeria men you are fighting Nigeria women over everywhere, when they serve you breakfast, use this name to cry o! Don’t open a new one. Pickmesha! I trust my Nigerian boys dem no de miss.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Starzo: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
baby124:

For your mind. This Nigeria men you are fighting Nigeria women over everywhere, when they serve you breakfast, use this name to cry o! Don’t open a new one. Pickmesha! I trust my Nigerian boys dem no de miss.
You insult any woman that doesn't share your senseless bandwagon views as a 'pickme' but you accuse men of not respecting women.

You mumu naija wannabe feminists oloshis have copied nonsense from bitter Western feminists and you wonder why very soon no naija man would want to have anything to do with you.

The ones you are copying, check the marriage/divorce statistics. And before I forget, those ones actually take care of their own financial needs unlike naija hoes that want to form woke feminists but still live like handicaps.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Dareformore: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2022
Wow
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Karlifate: 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sagamite:

You are wrong on that.

We are attracted to them, that is why we tolerate them and engage with them. If we were not, they would not even appear to exist.

They know they are fine and desired, that is why they fcking take the piss. I have been saying this on NL for years before the red pill movement finally emerged. All I have been saying is now the buzz on social media nowadays.

Here are some of the topics I created on NL:

https://www.nairaland.com/962850/ladies-which-these-dating-evils

https://www.nairaland.com/1944539/nearly-half-women-relationships-back-up

https://www.nairaland.com/2424042/what-sagamite-been-saying-years

https://www.nairaland.com/2590041/sexism-according-crazy-feminists

Women are naturally selfish, but at least they tried to add value back in the day.

Feminism and Western society have encounraged them to be more selfish and just be "me, me, me, me" on all things, attack men and even hate men. And they too fight for only rules, laws and ways that benefits them and give them an advantage. Majority argue like absolute creeetins with their illogicality mixed with selfishness.

It has spread around the world. See a link in this post of what I said as far back as 2010.

https://www.nairaland.com/7368480/not-all-30yrs-old-ladies/5#117320013

Most women are now of little value to most men than to bust a fcking nut. They are more a liability and trouble than an asset and peace now.

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Female Education Is More Beneficial Than Male Education In The Family? / I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.