Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos (66266 Views)

Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) / Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by drololaaof: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Lagos man marries Kenyan lady as he abandons his wife of 16 years
The man, according to family sources, married the Kenyan lady, a mother of three children, in Lagos.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/lagos-man-marries-kenyan-lady-as-he-abandons-his-wife-of-16-years/gtxt7y4?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
He is stupid ,he should be docked and prosecuted for maltreatment, contravention of marriage law ,abandonment. He prevent the woman from working ,he now abandoned her.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Johel(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Lagos man marries Kenyan lady as he abandons his wife of 16 years
The man, according to family sources, married the Kenyan lady, a mother of three children, in Lagos.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/lagos-man-marries-kenyan-lady-as-he-abandons-his-wife-of-16-years/gtxt7y4?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

He made the right decision, Kenya women are far more sincere and better than Nigerian women

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by baby124: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Starzo:

So you're essentially saying other African women Know the things you naija women do that naija men don't like so they try to cut it out to attract the naija men...more reason to drop naija girls and focus on the other african women

With the way nigerian men are being desired all over the world,very done na only one out of five naija guy go get nigerian girlfriend/wife

Na multinational marriages between naija men and women from other countries go become the new trend
They are cutting nothing out. Just pretending so they get married and get to your money. You are so unintelligent.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by baby124: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
drololaaof:

He is stupid ,he should be docked and prosecuted for maltreatment, contravention of marriage law ,abandonment. He prevent the woman from working ,he now abandoned her.
He should be made to forfeit that house and pay the wife back for all the years she did not work because he insisted. Let him and his new wife go and start fresh. He should wait some months to see the true wife’s colors when she has to hustle with him from scratch . cheesy

Same strategy side chicks use! They aspire and try their best to pretend to be opposite of everything your wife is. Truth is, they are probably much worse. But you can never see their true color till you marry them.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Richie77: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kenya women are caring actually.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
Sagamite:

You are wrong on that.

We are attracted to them, that is why we tolerate them and engage with them. If we were not, they would not even appear to exist.

They know they are fine and desired, that is why they fcking take the piss. I have been saying this on NL for years before the red pill movement finally emerged. All I have been saying is now the buzz on social media nowadays.

Here are some of the topics I created on NL:

https://www.nairaland.com/962850/ladies-which-these-dating-evils

https://www.nairaland.com/1944539/nearly-half-women-relationships-back-up

https://www.nairaland.com/2424042/what-sagamite-been-saying-years

https://www.nairaland.com/2590041/sexism-according-crazy-feminists

Women are naturally selfish, but at least they tried to add value back in the day.

Feminism and Western society have encounraged them to be more selfish and just be "me, me, me, me" on all things, attack men and even hate men. And they too fight for only rules, laws and ways that benefits them and give them an advantage. Majority argue like absolute creeetins with their illogicality mixed with selfishness.

It has spread around the world. See a link in this post of what I said as far back as 2010.

https://www.nairaland.com/7368480/not-all-30yrs-old-ladies/5#117320013

Most women are now of little value to most men than to bust a fcking nut. They are more a liability and trouble than an asset and peace now.

Lol, women are selfish? What are men? Generous to all, including side chicks and people's wives.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
Na this type of skulls afonja boys for dey mine the head just dey useless untop him. Neck
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by cococandy(f): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
But when the government reviews the case and says he owes her spousal support and a share of what was earned in the marriage, your Alfa meils and their “pick me’s” will want to question that!

DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

It's okay,
I'm a man, but some men out there are just there to destroy the lives of some ladies.
Firstly, you prevented her from working so that she can be fully dependent on you there by rendering her financially incapacitated to cater for her kids since you chose to be irresponsible. Ladies please and please, run away from any man, be it your husband, partner or boyfriend, that prevents you from working to make your own savings, in order to be financially independent, that's not love. There was a time I wanted to try that rubbish ( yeah, it's rubbish) with my wife, until I received a brain-resetting backlash from family and friends, but later on, I began to enjoy my wife's financial independence. There would be a time she'd take care of utility bills and other payments without my notice.

So lastly, you paid her back by breaking her heart thereby rendering her more wretched after a whole 16 solid years, and to think you went against your parents' wish makes it worse.
Some men have bones in their liver.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by DarkJeddi(m): 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
weytin I do?
cheesy

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
nenyewrites:

Lol, women are selfish? What are men? Generous to all, including side chicks and people's wives.

Hmm.

Sorry.

Who do you think is more selfish in general? Men or Women?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by oyinda1599(f): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
Men and their silly ways
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by RichAbujaGuy: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
Many writers add their own gist to many of these stories to make it more interesting to read and extract reactions from the public.
To put it crudely they are bleeping journalistic liars. wink

Many form an opinion and post their thoughts without knowing the total truth and facts of the matter.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Starzo: 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
baby124:

They are cutting nothing out. Just pretending so they get married and get to your money. You are so unintelligent.
And Nigerian women want what??.... intelligent mugu!

Even the most demanding east african women will not demand what an average naija leech demands.

And the woman from other countries are more appreciate compared to entitled arrogant,self-centered naija leeches

Yeye people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Tannhauser(m): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
And then?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Lifestone(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
I don't care about what transpired between them but my concern there is why some men prevent their wives from working, in order to make both ends meet and also be financially independent.
Are you married?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Lifestone(m): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
oyinda1599:
Men and their silly ways
But you can see why the man is running away. A woman who can come to drag the father of her children on social media and still expect the man to retain her as the next of kin is not okay

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by baby124: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
Starzo:

Even the most demanding east african women will not demand what an average naija leech demands.

And the woman from other countries are more appreciate compared to entitled arrogant,self-centered naija leeches

Yeye people
Not demanding indeed. But demanding enough to encourage the new husband she snatched to choke his former wife and throw his wife out of the house of 16years with his kids. If you want to know just how wicked and pretentious a woman is. It is what she encourages the man to do to his children and his former family she helped to destroy, abandonment or destruction. She will do worse to you in a very short time. This guy will regret big time but will be too ashamed to cry out because he has gone too far!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Dareformore: 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
Please pull down this post , the post is doing a lot of damage to both the victim and the aggressors. As a family member of the victim the first wife, pls pull this post down. It is not helping the situation at all.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Starzo: 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
baby124:

Not demanding indeed. But demanding enough to encourage the new husband she snatched to choke his former wife and throw his wife out of the house of 16years with his kids. If you want to know just how wicked and pretentious a woman is. It is what she encourages the man to do to his children and his former family she helped to destroy, abandonment or destruction. She will do worse to you in a very short time. This guy will regret big time but will be too ashamed to cry out because he has gone too far!

We're talking about financial demands and you're talking about another thing

If it comes to wickedness nobody reach naija women. The way you people treat underage children that do child labor in your houses under the guise of house-help is even shocking to the devil.

If nigeria was a country where the law worked many of you(women) will be in jail for your wickedness towards other people's children.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by baby124: 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Starzo:

We're talking about financial demands and you're talking about another thing

If it comes to wickedness nobody reach naija women. The way you people treat underage children that do child labor in your houses under the guise of house-help is even shocking to the devil.

If nigeria was a country where the law worked many of you(women) will be in jail for your wickedness towards other people's children.

Oh please. Silly stories that touch! If his Kenyan wife was independent, will she be keeping silent while he’s fighting to make his wife and children homeless? Independent indeed. He’s still confused. His eye will soon open. Wait na, if we are fortunate the story will still land here! At least Nigerian women will demand money. These ones will kill you if you try Nigerian man nonsense with them. Only Nigerian women can tolerate Nigerian men toxicity! Most of these women don’t understand what they sign up for till they live with you Neanderthals! cheesy

The big fool wants to abandon his own kids to take care of children of a stranger! His regrets and the pain in his life will be so bad!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by CoolAmbience(m): 4:05am On Nov 11, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

It's okay,
I'm a man, but some men out there are just there to destroy the lives of some ladies.
Firstly, you prevented her from working so that she can be fully dependent on you there by rendering her financially incapacitated to cater for her kids since you chose to be irresponsible. Ladies please and please, run away from any man, be it your husband, partner or boyfriend, that prevents you from working to make your own savings, in order to be financially independent, that's not love. There was a time I wanted to try that rubbish ( yeah, it's rubbish) with my wife, until I received a brain-resetting backlash from family and friends, but later on, I began to enjoy my wife's financial independence. There would be a time she'd take care of utility bills and other payments without my notice.

So lastly, you paid her back by breaking her heart thereby rendering her more wretched after a whole 16 solid years, and to think you went against your parents' wish makes it worse.
Some men have bones in their liver.

You may be right with most of the things you said. You many be wrong too.

But, let me tell you...man and woman matter dey way deeper than social media inputs into wetin we know nothing about.

For me, it is better that people leave when things aren't working anymore than kill each other.

Women never abandon man before? Abi, you just come this world?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Originalsly: 4:30am On Nov 11, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

I don't care about what transpired between them but my concern there is why some men prevent their wives from working, in order to make both ends meet and also be financially independent.

The man is African .... regardless of country... our culture is the husband should be the provider ... provide the house and what is needed to make the house a home ....the woman the home maker ... to make the house a home ... to take care of what needs to be done ... including raising the children. He doesn't need her to help him make ends meet ... he can maintain the culture.
Now on her working to be independent ... that European or some other culture ... not African. When both parents work ... do you realize the family structure is being destroyed? ... then we be shouting we don't know why nowadays children are so rude and morally corrupt ... no mannrs and killers ... rapists ... lazy ... and entitled.... and we drop the blame on the President. We are moving away from our culture and destroying the building block of our community .... the family.

@ topic .... maybe the wife also had somebody on the side and he caught her red handed and decided to replace her with his side chic. But with children?.... and kick the wife out?.. and have her replaced by step mom? With teenaged children that wife would either not know peace ... or know peace in death. I really believe the new wife juju real strong.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Mindlog: 4:41am On Nov 11, 2022
Johel:

He made the right decision, Kenya women are far more sincere and better than Nigerian women

I guess you are married to one and talking from lived experience.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Mindlog: 4:49am On Nov 11, 2022
Starzo:

Yeye people

A career minded Nigerian wife is more traditional in comparison to her Kenyan counterpart and when it comes to marriage such women tear eyes pass most Nigerian women.

That man will certainly tolerate from her, what he wouldn't from the Nigerian wife.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Tzar(m): 5:53am On Nov 11, 2022
Nigerians are just mad people. If the wife is frustrating him, shouldn’t he leave the marriage for his sanity and longevity?
Is marriage a do or die affair?!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Kingsmm55: 6:08am On Nov 11, 2022
The man wasn't lucky to escape love portion....
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by cardoctor(m): 6:14am On Nov 11, 2022
They will now say Who no like better thing?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Newness2019: 6:18am On Nov 11, 2022
HE WILL REAP THE FRUIT OF HIS LABOUR

WAIT AND SEE.

MEN THAT DO THIS ALWAYS REAP AT LAST.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by MadarasBlade(m): 6:31am On Nov 11, 2022
Mindlog:

A career minded Nigerian wife is more traditional in comparison to her Kenyan counterpart and when it comes to marriage such women tear eyes pass most Nigerian women.

That man will certainly tolerate from her, what he wouldn't from the Nigerian wife.

And how do you know all this?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by dominique(f): 6:38am On Nov 11, 2022
Dareformore:
Please pull down this post , the post is doing a lot of damage to both the victim and the aggressors. As a family member of the victim the first wife, pls pull this post down. It is not helping the situation at all.

Why do you even want this situation to be "helped"? Your relative almost got strangled to death by madman she married and you're here talking about helping situations. The only way this situation can be helped is if she exits this toxic marriage for the sake of her life, well-being and sanity. But from your post, it's obvious she's still in the marriage and you're still hoping for God to "touch" him. I pray she doesn't end up being a statistic

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by NkemjikaX(m): 6:39am On Nov 11, 2022
U nailed it only a married person will understand what u are saying. Cos no one would like to cause problem in his peaceful home. For a truth, what a man needs most in a marriage is peace of mind nothing more nothing less.
MALIGNANTGuest:
Only the MAN and LADY can reveal the real truth behind such decision. I will never never rush to condemn the man, only kids would do that without fair hearing.
I have always known that at the mention of WOMAN most men whose brains would have liquefied immediately think of ANGELS, meanwhile forgetting that most of these ladies are also angels of darkness. Only married people will understand this and not kids who will always think with their fingers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Why Female Education Is More Beneficial Than Male Education In The Family? / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.