Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos (66233 Views)

Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) / Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by tishbite41(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
Cmanforall:

Why you steal Slamowirr ID?
Where that one dey sef??

Abi dem don kpoof am for Aiye and Maphites war?!?!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
1Sharon:

Would you say this if your dad did that to your mother ?

Would you say the same thing if a woman did this to her husband?

Your question is seeking an emotional decision.

Emotional decisions tend to be selfish decisions and/or aren't normally the best decisions.

The gender that utilises more emotional decisions can never compete with a gender that uses it less.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Boss13: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
I don't care about what transpired between them but my concern there is why some men prevent their wives from working, in order to make both ends meet and also be financially independent.

Do you think with your ass. Nobody can prevent anybody to do what they want to do. She didn't want to work. It may have been an agreement between both of them, but because things ain't rosy anymore and she possess no skills she wants to blame the man. You probably have little or no experience with women. They will blame everybody and anybody but them.

What she wants is for the man to continue taking care of her till she die. If this is an agreement between them in the past, I think he should pay up. I just don't believe her saying her husband PREVENTED her from working.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Exceed15: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
It is not common to see nen come out and lament about the pain they go through in marriage. His decision is best known to him. May if he hadn't taken this step he would died in Silence in d marriage.

Men go to where they are valued and appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Guyman01: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
I remember chilling with my friends and his Kenyan babe at Cubana Ikeja
Babe went lavish on the menu, I just de fear for my guy, next thing babe asked for her bill and paid
I nearly spilt my drink
Kenyan ladies are not hypocrites, they live the truth these feminist clown in Nigeria fake life about
Same thing happened with a Phillipino lady we went out with, she said since we didn't discuss how much we planned to spend before going out, it's only reasonable that she pays for whatever she consumed without putting a burden on me.
Don't try this at home with a Nigerian girl undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by OKEMKPI: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
If u come online to exhibit ur lact if home training, ur will receive wotowoto randomly. Learn to behave urself in the public space
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by seanwilliam(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
1Sharon:

Would you say this if your dad did that to your mother ?

Would you say the same thing if a woman did this to her husband?
if my mom doesn’t give my dad peace of mind , he’s a man and he knows what’s good for himself .

Yes, if my wife leaves me on the ground of finding peace , I won’t hold her down , but, I WILL NEVER TAKE HER BACK .

Peace of mind can’t be overstated

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by udomma1005(m): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
pimplucious:
This guy used to be my neighbor at Festac Extension, Lagos. Very loving and cheerful. He was the only kid that had bike and he usually let us ride his bike back then.

Who could ever think he will be a wife beater, adulterer and irresponsible?

Well change they say is the only constant in life.
Don't conclude so soon, reach him to hear his version. A colleague in my office just got married to a new wife after we all knew his wife of 8 - 9 years. We all fumed in the mouth and most of us boycotted the TM. But when the pal finally narrated his ordeals in wiffy's hands, a story corroborated by the wife's younger brother who lives with them, then did we add up previous events our man lied to us about. His 50" smart TV was not in the house during his last birthday, he lied it got bad and sent for repairs, but the bro in law just told us his sister threw the remote at the screen because he & husband man were watching soccer & she demanded to watch the last concluded Stewpid BBN in the sitting room since AC in the bedroom was bad, so she couldn't watch there. This Na TV of 800k to 900k ooooo. He lied about his shattered windscreen but now we know that same wife destroyed it when he got back late, suspecting he was with another woman, meanwhile we were all together at a sit out hosting out new director.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by muyico(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
He a muslim. And he made her to become eleha veil. Even muslim ve d rite to marry 4 wife according to quran
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by CurrentSamuel(m): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nawa oo
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Egbetayo(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
There is nothing compare to Kenyan ass.

For your POS terminal contact my profile
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by BloomingDale(f): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Sagamite:

Very good point.

It would have been excellent if you had not used "emotionally attracted".

Most men prefer and enjoy the company and companionship of other men, than that of women. The more masculine the man, the more it is true.

There is nothing more annoying than living everyday with a woman and hear her argue. It can turn you mental.

If women were not beautiful and offering opportunity for sex, trust me, most men would not want to have anything to do with them.

Women, una don hear. Straight from the horse's mouth.

It's not due to the argumentative nature of the woman. You guys are simply not attracted to them and therefore have no patience for them. You have more patience for your buddies than your wife. That's why you find men that have lifetime friendships and relationships with other men aka their buddies.

The only thing you don't do with your buddies is have sex with them if straight. The women will suffice for that. At the same time you offer them money in the guise of household allowances every month to cook, have sex, clean and birth and take care of your children. It is far cheaper and safer than hiring a maid, cook, sex partner, birthers and a nanny.

When you are tired of her and need change, you simply get side chicks and hang out with your buddies.

Women should learn to protect and not shortchange themselves all in the guise of my husband, my husband. Don't build your life around any man cos all you will end up with is dissatisfaction, disappointment etc etc. Get a man that treat you like his buddies. You just might have found true and genuine love.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by muyico(m): 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
I don't care about what transpired between them but my concern there is why some men prevent their wives from working, in order to make both ends meet and also be financially independent.
Eleha. According to muslim rite.women werent created to work. But just wear full gown dat wil even cover they face also
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by ezeonline(m): 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

It's okay,
I'm a man, but some men out there are just there to destroy the lives of some ladies.
Firstly, you prevented her from working so that she can be fully dependent on you there by rendering her financially incapacitated to cater for her kids since you chose to be irresponsible. Ladies please and please, run away from any man, be it your husband, partner or boyfriend, that prevents you from working to make your own savings, in order to be financially independent, that's not love. There was a time I wanted to try that rubbish ( yeah, it's rubbish) with my wife, until I received a brain-resetting backlash from family and friends, but later on, I began to enjoy my wife's financial independence. There would be a time she'd take care of utility bills and other payments without my notice.

So lastly, you paid her back by breaking her heart thereby rendering her more wretched after a whole 16 solid years, and to think you went against your parents' wish makes it worse.
Some men have bones in their liver.

Are you married?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by grandstar(m): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

It's okay,
I'm a man, but some men out there are just there to destroy the lives of some ladies.
Firstly, you prevented her from working so that she can be fully dependent on you there by rendering her financially incapacitated to cater for her kids since you chose to be irresponsible. Ladies please and please, run away from any man, be it your husband, partner or boyfriend, that prevents you from working to make your own savings, in order to be financially independent, that's not love. There was a time I wanted to try that rubbish ( yeah, it's rubbish) with my wife, until I received a brain-resetting backlash from family and friends, but later on, I began to enjoy my wife's financial independence. There would be a time she'd take care of utility bills and other payments without my notice.

So lastly, you paid her back by breaking her heart thereby rendering her more wretched after a whole 16 solid years, and to think you went against your parents' wish makes it worse.

It's sweet when a woman contributes financially especially when finances are tight, without any complaint coming from her.

The woman should dump his sorry bum. It would be nice if the woman was given financial support, or even a gofundme set up. This should easily raise 5m from enraged women and even men out there.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by GorillaApp(m): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Only the MAN and LADY can reveal the real truth behind such decision. I will never never rush to condemn the man, only kids would do that without fair hearing.
I have always known that at the mention of WOMAN most men whose brains would have liquefied immediately think of ANGELS, meanwhile forgetting that most of these ladies are also angels of darkness. Only married people will understand this and not kids who will always think with their fingers.
Most actions taken by most men are occasioned by the silent atrocious attitude of some women. I have learnt to always never rush to judgement.
A friend called me one night and said his elder brother arrested his wife. People around me began heaping invectives on the guys head. It later turns out that the guy came down with Stoke for two years and relocated to the village. She never called nor visited even though he was still paying rents and school fees. She ended up hiding all his property documents and changed her name removing the husband's name. The man didn't die but returned back to find all these changes. Next sane thing he did was to invite police.eod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
BloomingDale:

Women, una don hear. Straight from the horse's mouth.

It's not due to the argumentative nature of the woman. You guys are simply not attracted to them and therefore have no patience for them. You have more patience for your buddies than your wife. That's why you find men that have lifetime friendships and relationships with other men aka their buddies.

The only thing you don't do with your buddies is have sex with them if straight. The women will suffice for that. At the same time you offer them money in the guise of household allowances every month to cook, have sex, clean and birth and take care of your children. It is far cheaper and safer than hiring a maid, cook, sex partner, birthers and a nanny.

When you are tired of her and need change, you simply get side chicks and hang out with your buddies.

Women should learn to protect and not shortchange themselves all in the guise of my husband, my husband.

You are wrong on that.

We are attracted to them, that is why we tolerate them and engage with them. If we were not, they would not even appear to exist.

They know they are fine and desired, that is why they fcking take the piss. I have been saying this on NL for years before the red pill movement finally emerged. All I have been saying is now the buzz on social media nowadays.

Here are some of the topics I created on NL:

https://www.nairaland.com/962850/ladies-which-these-dating-evils

https://www.nairaland.com/1944539/nearly-half-women-relationships-back-up

https://www.nairaland.com/2424042/what-sagamite-been-saying-years

https://www.nairaland.com/2590041/sexism-according-crazy-feminists

Women are naturally selfish, but at least they tried to add value back in the day.

Feminism and Western society have encounraged them to be more selfish and just be "me, me, me, me" on all things, attack men and even hate men. And they too fight for only rules, laws and ways that benefits them and give them an advantage. Majority argue like absolute creeetins with their illogicality mixed with selfishness.

It has spread around the world. See a link in this post of what I said as far back as 2010.

https://www.nairaland.com/7368480/not-all-30yrs-old-ladies/5#117320013

Most women are now of little value to most men than to bust a fcking nut. They are more a liability and trouble than an asset and peace now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Greattha: 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Marriage of convenience.
Now the Akinsiku guy wants a career woman. He needs Mochabo to ease his status in Kenya.

That's why I don't advice/fancy any woman being a total stay at home wife...no matter the "love".

You must be educated, productive and independent to an extent.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Kingcalls: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

It's okay,

Stop being a simp...it will destroy u
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by faceland: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
Let him go. Free him. He doesn't want anymore (just as long as he is providing for his kids). She is his second wife, the end.

He looks young. Assuming he is 40 years old (he looks younger), that means he was just 24 years old when he married. People change, move on.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Skmoda360(m): 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

It's okay,

You said it all.....
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Kelvin3476: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
NIGERIAN WOMEN WANT TO BE A LIABILITY AND A FEMINISTS PUT TOGETHER. SOON NO SANE MAN WOULD MARRY A NIGERIAN WOMAN.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by baby124: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Guyman01:

Same thing happened with a Phillipino lady we went out with, she said since we didn't discuss how much we planned to spend before going out, it's only reasonable that she pays for whatever she consumed without putting a burden on me.
Don't try this at home with a Nigerian girl undecided
You guys are easily fooled. They are doing things they know you are not used to, to impress you! Marry them first! Asian women are among the top 2 gold diggers. Other African women try to snare Nigerian men because they think they spend. They know we demand of our men so to catch you they approach with a different strategy.

Men are so simple minded it’s hilarious! If you know how women think, all these things will be easily recognized.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
There are lots of familiar patterns in the crafted story, well, let's also read/hear from man.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by faithfull18(f): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
MEN
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Raalsalghul: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
baby124:

You guys are easily fooled. They are doing things they know you are not used to, to impress you! Marry them first! Asian women are among the top 2 gold diggers. Other African women try to snare Nigerian men because they think they spend. They know we demand of our men so to catch you they approach with a different strategy.

Hmmm, tell me more Baby124.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Hassanmaye(m): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Only the MAN and LADY can reveal the real truth behind such decision. I will never never rush to condemn the man, only kids would do that without fair hearing.
I have always known that at the mention of WOMAN most men whose brains would have liquefied immediately think of ANGELS, meanwhile forgetting that most of these ladies are also angels of darkness. Only married people will understand this and not kids who will always think with their fingers.
Until you know them I used to think like that

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Hassanmaye(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
post=118281248:

All these kinda unprofessional journalism is effing annoying.
With all that was written, seems the writer is more pained that the man married 'A Kenya lady'.
That phrase was repeated more than a million times.
Seems whoever wrote this will be more pleased if the hubby left the wife for another Nigerian.

Racial discrimination don scatter some people brain patapata.
Ethnic profiling at its best.
We lost interest in the whole bs, when we saw nothing more than 'A Kenya lady, A Kenya woman, bla bla bla'.

Next thread biko.........
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Hassanmaye(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
[quote author=BloomingDale post=118281307]More wotowoto and vawulence for women, especially African women till they grow sense.

When I tell women men are not emotionally attracted to them but to other men, they think I'm a fool. That's why your man always hang out with his buddies to have fun.

They only need you as their cooks, sex partners, maids and womb renters.[/quote not true
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Starzo: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
baby124:

Men are so simple minded it’s hilarious! If you know how women think, all these things will be easily recognized.
So you're essentially saying other African women Know the things you naija women do that naija men don't like so they try to cut it out to attract the naija men...more reason to drop naija girls and focus on the other african women

With the way nigerian men are being desired all over the world,very done na only one out of five naija guy go get nigerian girlfriend/wife

Na multinational marriages between naija men and women from other countries go become the new trend

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] / Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.