Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Married, But Living As Single - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married, But Living As Single (51182 Views)

I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / Married But Feels Single. / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Onmyrise: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
When we tell people to strongly seek the face of God before getting married they won't listen,now see what you are going through,i pray you find help sha.

Face of God or not..not everyone is destined to be fortunate in marriage

Many that did sincerely seek are divorced today.

In synthesis, seek the face of God it dont guarantee a happy marriage..

Accept whatever you get as your cross while it lasts, grow from it

If you have the fortune of finding yourself in a relatively happy marriage.. Maximize it.

The earlier you realized and accepted that life is full of uncertainties the closer you are to reality and a relatively peaceful life.

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Munamoqel: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:
Good pm niranlanders, how una dey?

I married very early, that Is five years ago, immediately i started working. Immediately we gave Birth to our first child, I was sacked from my place of work in a mysterious way. All our house equipment was sold, we left a comfortable apartment to a single room.

At a time, I was doing menial jobs just for us to feed. One day, in the process of seeking for solution to get my job back, I got to a church, and the pastor asked me to come with my wife, which I did, to my surprise, the pastor asked my wife, why are you afraid for your husband to have money? You are thinking if he makes money he will marry other women, he said pls pray for your husband to succeed, he is bigger than this.

And he asked my wife to come back for deliverance, but she refused.

Secondily, I went to another place, a spirituallist, and a female, she said I married wrongly, that the girl I was supposed to marry I missed it. She said I should come with my wife, and I did, she said my wife has another spirit, that she feels the marriage will not last...but till today, nothing I put hand dey work, most times we live together but never discuss together, we just live like strangers at home, and most time I regret getting married. I don't really know what to do now, I can't support my parents like before, they are not happy with me...

pls I need advice, prayers and support.
Bros nothing is wrong with you or you wife ! The Nigeria economic is not growing enough it enter recession twice ! but the work force population is increasing .so this a mismatch . There is will be unemployed and underemployed . We need to grow at 9 percent for 10 years to solve this anormally . What you have done is to have a strong finance base before marriage or have a solid job .not too late Sha keep looking and try your hand in small business .

3 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by HEBEI: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Op, you are the cause of your problem. The moment you hinged your success and prosperity on a woman, it's the moment you would start having problems when the woman desires.

The solution to your problem is to believe and agree that your are the cause of your own success and downfall.

Again learn to make your wife happy if you are sure you are not the cause of the animosity in your marriage. No marriage actually prospers when animosity reigns.

Oga, be in charge of your marriage physically and spiritually.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Codes151(m): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jeon:
How did you married her?
na Wetin he for tell us o. Make we no enter where we no know o

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by iamsolasoul(f): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
With some it’s gra gra but with others it’s peace love and understanding. Find common ground or be done with it don’t allow anyone to torment you for your own shit
Re: Married, But Living As Single by InvertedHammer: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

I married very early, that Is five years ago, immediately i started working. Immediately we gave Birth to our first child, I was sacked from my place of work in a mysterious way. All our house equipment was sold, we left a comfortable apartment to a single room.

At a time, I was doing menial jobs just for us to feed. One day, in the process of seeking for solution to get my job back, I got to a church, and the pastor asked me to come with my wife, which I did, to my surprise, the pastor asked my wife, why are you afraid for your husband to have money? You are thinking if he makes money he will marry other women, he said pls pray for your husband to succeed, he is bigger than this.

Secondily, I went to another place, a spirituallist, and a female, she said I married wrongly, that the girl I was supposed to marry I missed it. She said I should come with my wife, and I did, she said my wife has another spirit, that she feels the marriage will not last...but till today, nothing I put hand dey work, most times we live together but never discuss together, we just live like strangers at home, and most time I regret getting married. I don't really know what to do now, I can't support my parents like before, they are not happy with me...

/

The problem is Buhari times. Leave your wife alone. Everyone is feeling the heat. How come it is only in Nigeria that spiritual problems affect finances? Zuckerberg lost $100 billion since last year. Imagine what Nigerian pastors would tell him if he were a Nigerian and seeks their counseling.

Once in a lifetime, a man must face challenges. The problem is that you didn't plan your life well. You relied on your job for sustenance and it disappointed you. Meta(Facebook) just laid off 11,000 employees. Should they attribute it to their wives? Life happens! It just threw you a curve ball. It is either you make it or it mars you.

For one, stop running to those pastors and spiritualists. They will end up making a dicey situation worse.

/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married, But Living As Single by FireUpNow(m): 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Putting your life in the hands of spiritualists and pastors will not help you. When you were comfortable, how did you treat her? I would like to hear your wife's side of the story

3 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Cti28(m): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Your wife get sense pass you. Her decision not to go to the pastor for nonsense deliverance was superb. I suggest you change your mentality from its current state. People lose their means of livelihoods everyday. The smart ones go about looking for other means to survive but the foolish ones go about looking for solutions in prayer and spiritual houses. Tell your wife I say well done for not following you about to prayer houses like mumu.
Walahi! The woman is more sensible than the man.
How I wish Nigeria is functional, most these men would have been jobless.

2 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by GVTAsiwaju(m): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Keep your cool, she's planning to leave already. Do not drag

pikomamamusicwo:

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by thesmallgod(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
BATified2023:
Situation like this is very daisy because she might have seen some signs in u when u are comfortable

She might have noticed the way u act or treat her when u were a bit comfortable n think u will treat her bad when u finally hit d bag

Or probably out of annoyance u might have said some words that hurt her badly n she’s still holding on to it to punish u

This is the solution

It’s crystal clear there is a spiritual undertone to your predicament n the 2 people can’t b wrong to demand for your wife,the thing is irrespective of what u are going through try to b nice to her always

Try to always make her happy then once she sees u as a conquered man,in d middle of d night someday just have an heart to heart discussion with her n beg her deeply

Try to apologize for all the things that have gone wrong n things she can’t even say then tell her to pray for u

Do this n I tell u things will change

Just see her as your cross

Women are manipulative. Begging her for the success of the family will not be a lasting solution. I would have suggest they both part ways but since they have kid together, it will be very difficult.

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Mercury12(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Lol. What this wife is doing is not even up to a 1/3rd of what I *can* do, Kay. cheesy

Contrary to people's perceptions, it's why I try to avoid men as much as possible, but they will still want to be doing stronghead.

My spirit husband no gbadun at all; but guys go still wan chook head for fire until he deals with them.

I have seen few ladies though online that praise their marine husband. I'm surprise you part of their lots. Many want to get free from the shackles and control the spiritual demon and but your like are okay with it. Lol. That tells a lot.
If you care about your soul. Kick that demon out
Re: Married, But Living As Single by generalwo(m): 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

what exactly do you want advise on? How to chase your wife out of the house or how to deliver her at home.... Bros, you have heard from 2 people.... I wonder whah you want to hear again.... If she doesn't want to loosen you from where she tied your wealth, she doesn't want to get delivered and doesn't want to allow you prosper, then send her away.... You married wrongly doesn't mean you can't make it right...... Personally I dolt believe in visions Nd spiritualists but in this your case, i beg to differ.....she is comfortable with broke and faithful husband.... Because she believes you won't cheat with her while you're broke..... (we all know say for most men, na true be this) but if she loves you, she can make you prosper.....them no dey find black goat for night.... Act fast while you still have time
Re: Married, But Living As Single by pikechukwu6(m): 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
Oga forget the prophecy and do the needful. untop my own wife, collecting one round tongue tongue. Yo. I'm married too and I was earning very well before I marry my own wife but for past 5 months now I was sacked and we have a child. Persist and work hard with prayers

2 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by staga: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
Never go to visit seers and prophets over marriage issues. You should seek God yourself in prayers and He will deliver to you the keys to handle the issues of life.

A marriage will last when the wifey is happy. Find out from God what makes your wife tick. That is the secret.

5 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by lonelydora: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

Run far away from your pastor and the spiritualist.

They are your problem.

3 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Firstcitizen: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Scammers and charlatans don scatter dis one house

3 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by laivwire(m): 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
If you believe your problem is spiritual, go for deliverance yourself. Once you're delivered, no spirit can hold you back, even that of your wife.

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by mexioni(m): 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
When we tell people to strongly seek the face of God before getting married they won't listen,now see what you are going through,i pray you find help sha.

Lol, who gave Eve to Adam?
Re: Married, But Living As Single by TenQ: 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

If you want to hear the TRUTH, you have entered one chance. Any true man of God that sees a prophecy about you must also have the solution. These people have broken your home.

You are the one that needs Deliverance and not your wife. Go to a true church where Deliverance is done and ask for deliverance. Your family demons are destroying you and shifting your attention somewhere else.

How you noted how weird some of your dreams are? The problem is YOU, your wife's own is minor.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by NaBanga: 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Most Nigerians are "stupid". They believe anything a pastor or juju person says. Believe me when you leave your wife, she will find her good luck. Most Nigerians are poor. I would wager to say 90% of Nigerians are poor. Instead of realizing it's your government that has rendered you useless, you believe people who are blaming your wife. Leave her and let's see if anything good happens to you. angry

3 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by virginprincess(f): 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sirchiboy:
. He likes you. Give him a chance
Godforbid,i rather single than to be with that fool.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by ZooOga: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
staga:
Never go to visit seers and prophets over marriage issues. You should seek God yourself in prayers and He will deliver to you the keys to handle the issues of life.

A marriage will last when the wifey is happy. Find out from God what makes your wife tick. That is the secret.

You make an excellent point. There is timeless wisdom in the phrase that says "The family that prays together, stays together".

Re: Married, But Living As Single by SimpleGuy001: 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

If only you will listen to me, pls if you are in Lagos find your way to emmanuel tv (synagogue church of all nations), you will not regret it.

You can also send me a mail sha, I can help give advise on how you get there. Your family needs deliverance, she is not the one disturbing you but the familiar spirit.

Do well and save your family
Re: Married, But Living As Single by DaveHarry(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
Since d marriage is not working as planned, I guess it's d devil that showed her to you, not God dis time. D matter on ground is very easy to solve I tell you
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Olowunl01: 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
Firstcitizen:
Scammers and charlatans don scatter dis one house

Exactly, so wife that married you whilst living in an apartment wants stuff to go so bad for you that yall will be living in 1room; after she has given birth to a child for you? Kid - do you know any person that wants to suffer? Especially woman? Oga you need to rid yourself of such stupid mentality.... That's why I encourage people to JAPA; the abroad has a way of resetting peoples brain.

2 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Higgies(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

God will help you.
Everybody with his own dilemma.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sadly you have been brainwashed... There are times you do be putting efforts in something and you are not seeing results, it doesn't mean your wife is after you, it is just that your time hasn't come, just keep grinding but to say someone is delaying you won't solve your problem. What you need from your wife is prayers not making her look like she is the one witchy witchy you. Sometimes you are aiming somewhere, but sometimes the Good Lord creates a detour to preserve you, but keep putting efforts sha, seed wey you plant go germinate one day.

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by BABANGBALI: 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
What's stopping you from divorcing her and move on with your life?
Re: Married, But Living As Single by BATified2023: 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

Re: Married, But Living As Single by omooje1(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Whose report do u believe?
Re: Married, But Living As Single by meobizy(f): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Novelty, maturity and decline. Every experience under the sun faces these stages. Recognize the stage you’re at and do the needed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! / Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.