Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,906 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Married, But Living As Single - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married, But Living As Single (51231 Views)

I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / Married But Feels Single. / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married, But Living As Single by SeriouslySense(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
Stop all this spiritual nonsense, she cannot stop your success, if you are focused and determined. cool cool

Do you love or not, if you love her, then praise her and treat her well.

And focus on success smiley smiley, i hope she is also working or doing something.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Phraences: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
Also, some people early in life make mistakes that take long to correct. Immediately you got job you rushed to marry and give birth. Probably no long term financial planning or education.

And if you are finding things hard, how about your wife, doesn't she have job?

I will advise any man today to make sure his wife is working and is somewhat ambitious before getting married. You shouldn't have to shoulder all of life's burden on yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Alhajiemeritus: 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:
Good pm niranlanders, how una dey?

I married very early, that Is five years ago, immediately i started working. Immediately we gave Birth to our first child, I was sacked from my place of work in a mysterious way. All our house equipment was sold, we left a comfortable apartment to a single room.

At a time, I was doing menial jobs just for us to feed. One day, in the process of seeking for solution to get my job back, I got to a church, and the pastor asked me to come with my wife, which I did, to my surprise, the pastor asked my wife, why are you afraid for your husband to have money? You are thinking if he makes money he will marry other women, he said pls pray for your husband to succeed, he is bigger than this.

And he asked my wife to come back for deliverance, but she refused.

Secondily, I went to another place, a spirituallist, and a female, she said I married wrongly, that the girl I was supposed to marry I missed it. She said I should come with my wife, and I did, she said my wife has another spirit, that she feels the marriage will not last...but till today, nothing I put hand dey work, most times we live together but never discuss together, we just live like strangers at home, and most time I regret getting married. I don't really know what to do now, I can't support my parents like before, they are not happy with me...

pls I need advice, prayers and support.
You don't need advice. You know what to do. Your wife is possessed. You need to run away to get back your glory.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by SeriouslySense(m): 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
Phraences:
Also, some people early in life make mistakes that take long to correct. Immediately you got job you rushed to marry and give birth. Probably no long term financial planning or education.

And if you are finding things hard, how about your wife, doesn't she have job?

I will advise any man today to make sure his wife is working and is somewhat ambitious before getting married. You shouldn't have to shoulder all of life's burden on yourself.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by balarabe01(m): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
Mr man, think critically before you act, your wife is innocently accused as there is nothing like spirits or any prophecy, theyre all liers taking advantage of your trust, ignorance and marital misunderstdngs.
Get an admission into a university&study a good course, while studying get a trade or parttime job to support your immediate family and relatives, learn a trade even if its online ne trading. Love your wife and kid, leaving them will be your greatest mistake in life. Its a vision i just revealed to you.

3 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Youngqueen(f): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
This one don dey reason like my brother. They told a lie about your wife and because you're poor both in the pocket and reasoning you jumped on it as excuse for your downfall. Na your wife i pity. She shouldn't have ended up with you. Now the innocent woman is being blamed for what she knows not of. Tmao they'll tell you to kill her so u can break the jinx... unwise u go heed. I just pray your eyes are open before all these religious punks finish you. LEAVE THE INNOCENT WOMAN ALONE by the way

3 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by harmony75: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain
it is our responsibility my God give us victory #OBIDATTI then again we were discussing with friends we must win in the House of Reps or these guys in APCPDP will frustrate the victory when OBIDATT wins so we must have Labour Party members in the House of Rep.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by jessylaurel(f): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

I married very early, that Is five years ago, immediately i started working. Immediately we gave Birth to our first child, I was sacked from my place of work in a mysterious way. All our house equipment was sold, we left a comfortable apartment to a single room.

At a time, I was doing menial jobs just for us to feed. One day, in the process of seeking for solution to get my job back, I got to a church, and the pastor asked me to come with my wife, which I did, to my surprise, the pastor asked my wife, why are you afraid for your husband to have money? You are thinking if he makes money he will marry other women, he said pls pray for your husband to succeed, he is bigger than this.

Secondily, I went to another place, a spirituallist, and a female, she said I married wrongly, that the girl I was supposed to marry I missed it. She said I should come with my wife, and I did, she said my wife has another spirit, that she feels the marriage will not last...but till today, nothing I put hand dey work, most times we live together but never discuss together, we just live like strangers at home, and most time I regret getting married. I don't really know what to do now, I can't support my parents like before, they are not happy with me...

False prophets on the loose. Stay one place and pray/ work stop looking for visions that doesn't exist.

How do you expect her to be happy with you when you're told she's the cause of your problem.

Women are really suffering o all in the name of marriage

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by grafixdon: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
I pitied your wife, she most have passed through a lot. You and your wife have to be one. When your mind is divided your marriage suffers. Ask you wife for forgiveness and see your home prosper. Those men/women of God have issues in their homes. Be smart and take charge of your home bro.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Youngqueen(f): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
You will live long
balarabe01:
Mr man, think critically before you act, your wife is innocently accused as there is nothing like spirits or any prophecy, theyre all liers taking advantage of your trust, ignorance and marital misunderstdngs.
Get an admission into a university&study a good course, while studying get a trade or parttime job to support your immediate family and relatives, learn a trade even if its online ne trading. Love your wife and kid, leaving them will be your greatest mistake in life. Its a vision i just revealed to you.

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by highchief1: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
BATified2023:
Situation like this is very daisy because she might have seen some signs in u when u are comfortable

She might have noticed the way u act or treat her when u were a bit comfortable n think u will treat her bad when u finally hit d bag

Or probably out of annoyance u might have said some words that hurt her badly n she’s still holding on to it to punish u

This is the solution

It’s crystal clear there is a spiritual undertone to your predicament n the 2 people can’t b wrong to demand for your wife,the thing is irrespective of what u are going through try to b nice to her always

Try to always make her happy then once she sees u as a conquered man,in d middle of d night someday just have an heart to heart discussion with her n beg her deeply

Try to apologize for all the things that have gone wrong n things she can’t even say then tell her to pray for u

Do this n I tell u things will change

Just see her as your cross
na only u don talk wetin make sense o.the ppl thinking spiritual issues are a joke na laugh I Dey laugh them.Me know say my wife get strong spirit.i have been married for many years but initially I noticed anytime I quarrel with my wife or she is not happy with me eveeywhere go lock.i will almost be struggling to fuel my car but once we reconcile money go begin come.some women are moving shrine o.the problem is that most of them don’t even know that they have those funny spirits.life too deep.so nowadays if we wan quarrel I will remember owu is a bastard then I go begin fake smile.

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Light78: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
That's one problem with married rich men.
They don't know they can fall anytime. If you marry a woman you pamper and gives huge money, when you wreck, she will go for another person.

Use your head if you have wisdom!!!
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Connected1: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
Your problem is that you believe everything these pastors tell you
How then will she be happy with you when they have accused her twice and you believed them.

Every man faces hard times, it has nothing to do with spiritual forces. Na people dae lose money for Crypto, you nor get money reach anyone before.

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Phraences: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
When we tell people to strongly seek the face of God before getting married they won't listen,now see what you are going through,i pray you find help sha.

Even those that over prayed and claimed God anointed their union still divorce. Nobody can see or hear God so anything they claim they hear is just the result of overactive imagination.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by GloriousGbola: 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

Foolish people running to fake prophets.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by zakkxx: 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
Avoid going to juju women! Be a serious Christian, don’t live that beautiful woman alone, she has been their thick and thin. Don’t allow anybody to scatter your family!! Pray every 12 mid night! Watch Jesus Christ temple ministry, Warri and bride assembly Ijesha on you tube! Your life will change for e ever! If u are in Lagos go to Bride Assembly every Tuesday morning for war fare and Friday for night vigil!
pikomamamusicwo:

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Lifestone(m): 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
Willie2015:

I agree that healing starts from the mind
But D mind cant function effectively...
When there are spiritual forces that guides his actions...
Prayer deals with those forces then....
He will renew his mind with Gods word...
That's the essence of continued prayer and Gods word.....
I'm a person of faith, but allowing a spiritualist to so manipulate him into believing that his Wife is the source of his problems.
It's like saying over 10million men in Nigeria without jobs or who Buhari is dealing all have bad or evil wives. Naaaa, truth is that the country is hard and only the strong and determined people can survive.
Maybe he should watch FIGURING by Kunle Afolayan to help himself
Re: Married, But Living As Single by ModestGal(f): 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
MissLAP:

Life is directed spiritually, it's not by your strength
And why Africa is below other continents. Lazy folks,it is by the strength of all great Nations.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Phraences: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

The problem is Buhari times. Leave your wife alone. Everyone is feeling the heat. How come it is only in Nigeria that spiritual problems affect finances? Zuckerberg lost $100 billion since last year. Imagine what Nigerian pastors would tell him if he were a Nigerian and seeks their counseling.

Once in a lifetime, a man must face challenges. The problem is that you didn't plan your life well. You relied on your job for sustenance and it disappointed you. Meta(Facebook) just laid off 11,000 employees. Should they attribute it to their wives? Life happens! It just threw you a curve ball. It is either you make it or it mars you.

For one, stop running to those pastors and spiritualists. They will end up making a dicey situation worse.

/

Gbam!! You overwise!!
Re: Married, But Living As Single by adonainana: 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
I stopped reading when you got to the went to the pastor, pastor said why is ur wife ...blabla bla

Come here to the Uk and see people living hand to mouth, losing thier jobs and applying for another straight away and just going about thier business. All races, filipino, asians everyone just hustling anyhow.

But it reach ur turn to hustle, you first start blaming your wise , then ur wife must come for deliverance, deliverance for what, for ur own unemployment abi which one

No wake up

No go collect ur money

skrrrr

Gbera ijn

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Basiljoe: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
Be like say I go dey charge for advice o.

O.P why not divorce her and move on?
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Phraences: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
zakkxx:
Avoid going to juju women! Be a serious Christian, don’t live that beautiful woman alone, she has been their thick and thin. Don’t allow anybody to scatter your family!! Pray every 12 mid night! Watch Jesus Christ temple ministry, Warri and bride assembly Ijesha on you tube! Your life will change for e ever! If u are in Lagos go to Bride Assembly every Tuesday morning for war fare and Friday for night vigil!

Op don't listen to this advice. Don't waste your time chasing rainbows and unicorns. Don't jeopardize your health by waking up by 12am or doing night vigil. Waste of time. If you are going to church, go there and join a society then ask for help from the pastor or congregation. Don't waste spit binding and casting!!!

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by latolz: 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

There are ups and downs in any relationship but this your seeking spiritual help and the effect it has on your wife is only causing more problems...You can't kill yourself because you can't afford to send money to your parents that will get you depressed.. Focus on your mental health and success for now and when money comes you can decide your next move.. Tough times are only for a season..YOUR HAPPINESS AND MENTAL HEALTH SHOULD ALWAYS COME FIRST
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Pells:
Your wife has the same spirit with virginprincess and Magnoliaa, Sweetplum
It's an evil spiritual husband
Run from your wife oo and disolve the marriage angry sad
Seems you want to be unfortunate this weekend?
Re: Married, But Living As Single by faceland: 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

If you were contributing to that organization, it would be hard to sack you and their competition would want you....

From the way you told your story, they told you what you want to hear; IT IS YOUR WIFE and not YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

Hope you know you can dumb her without permission? No need for blackmail, just dump her and be free from responsibility.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by tommy589(m): 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

Walk away. Decades ago I walked away from the girl I was meant to marry. We were in our 3rd year of relationship when I got this awakening that it started getting bad right from the beginning. I lost my job the 3rd day I approached her. Used my savings to start a business with potentials for rapid growth,my friend that started same week with me was reaping daily profits, while reverse was my situation.

I did not bother to seek any spiritual help. Just looking at my friends progressing and cataloguing the miseries from when we started before we became live in lovers, I realized I have to leave everything behind and start afresh. Which I did one fine afternoon,Left with only the clothes on me.

I don't know about her situation now, but when she called me on phone 17 years ago she was still single,while I was already a polygamist

Sometimes these spiritualists yarn dust but you need to sit down and retrospect again from the day you met her
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

Your case is not new
Very prevalent
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kingsize0001:

You have well spoken
seconded
Re: Married, But Living As Single by hustla(m): 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

I'm guessing she doesn't work yeah?
Re: Married, But Living As Single by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
annisy:
One thing I know from experience is financial break through is always far from family where their is no peace!! I will encourage you to talk to your wife but of you needs to create an atmosphere for genuine peace, love and work together as a team in no time things will turn around... No allow any hustle called man of God deceive you. Your wife na your wife
So all rich families live in peace? Another funny Nigerian theory.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by hustla(m): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
When we tell people to strongly seek the face of God before getting married they won't listen,now see what you are going through,i pray you find help sha.

So, did Chris Oyakhilome seek the face of God or not?

What about Chris Okotie?

Nigerians and useless spirituality. Na why we dey backward

grin

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by bmd1010: 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
Youngqueen:
This one don dey reason like my brother. They told a lie about your wife and because you're poor both in the pocket and reasoning you jumped on it as excuse for your downfall. Na your wife i pity. She shouldn't have ended up with you. Now the innocent woman is being blamed for what she knows not of. Tmao they'll tell you to kill her so u can break the jinx... unwise u go heed. I just pray your eyes are open before all these religious punks finish you. LEAVE THE INNOCENT WOMAN ALONE by the way
mumu dey worry am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak / 24-year-old UK Woman Artificially Inseminated Herself; Gave Birth To A Baby Boy / Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.